Cafe Fun - Cover

Cafe Fun

Copyright© 2008 by Olderneighbor

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - I suggest to my girlfriend that we spice up our fun by going somewhere public.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

My girlfriend, Andreea, and I decided our sex life needed some stimulation. I loved her immensely and she knew it, but sometimes I felt she needed something more. So we decided to go to a local café early in the morning while she wore a sexy outfit. She decided on her black and red, button-down blouse with no bra underneath and a miniskirt with pantyhose but no panties. Already my dick was appreciating her more and I could have fucked her right then, but I decided to see what would occur at the café.

Andreea was only 20 years old, while I am in my 50's, though I am proud to say fit and feel much younger than my age, an effect Andreea had something to do with. She was 5'4" tall and just a little overweight. Not that anyone would notice that with the enormity of her tits. They were 34DD, and her areolas were huge, but light in color, as were her nipples, blending in nicely with her skin color.

I was wearing my jogging suit with no shorts underneath. When we entered the cafe, we saw the owner, his cook, and three men sitting at the counter. The owner told me hello because he knew me from my previous stops there after my morning jogs. So there was nothing unusual there, and I introduced my girlfriend to him.

Andreea and I went to a booth and sat down facing away from the men. I could already see her nipples getting stiff under her blouse. I imagined she was thinking about those five men watching her as she walked to the booth. As I sat down, I realized that I also was responding to that fact. My dick was already hard.

The owner came over, and I asked him only for two coffees. As he went to get them, I looked at Andreea. She seemed mesmerized by the scenario, and so I asked if she was okay. She then seemed to come out of a trance and said she was fine. Then she moved closer to me and kissed me softly on the cheek. She whispered to me that she had felt all of those men's eyes on her and that it made her nervous.

I reminded her that she had wanted this and she relaxed. I then told her that her nipples were stiff under her blouse. And she in turn told me that she noticed that my cock might be getting hard. She then reached under the table and touched my crotch to prove her belief. She rubbed it through the fabric and I felt my dick get even harder. I told her that I loved her, and she told me the same.

When the owner came back with our coffees, she smiled at him as she now stroked my big cock under my pants. "Be careful," I told her, "or I might have to fuck you right on this table." She responded that she would like that, but maybe the other men could not stand for that without joining in. I then said, "I bet you would like a gangbang with me and those five guys."

She responded that maybe she would like that as a fantasy, but not for real. I slid my hand to her leg, rubbing it softly and then sliding it slowly up as she spread her legs. I then inserted my finger into her pussy and finger-fucked it. As she stroked my dick, she leaned over and whispered to me that she was imagining me fucking her on the table while the men watched.

"Imagine one of them holding you down for me, Andreea. I bet they would love seeing your great tits." Then I remembered the first time I had seen them. She had been stroking and sucking my hard seven-inch cock when she opened her blouse and revealed them to me. Soon after putting my dick between them, I had come already. I remembered how excited and disappointed at the same time she was. I had told her I could not help it seeing her tits stroking my cock, and she had told me I had to lick her clit and pussy until I was hard again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.