Backfire - Cover

Backfire

by POL

Copyright© 2008 by POL

Drama Story: A woman learns of her husband's infidelity and does something about it. There is very little sex in this short story and it is nothing more than an exploration of how a couple each deals with infidelity

Caution: This Drama Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   .

My name is Rick Mandel and before I ever met the woman I eventually married, I use to dream about that future ... Who would she be? How many children would we have? Where would we live? What would be the story of our life together? In all my fantasizing, I never once imagined how it would have turned out in the end.

When I met Claire in college, I was instantly attracted. Other men were, too, and so I spent the next three years winning her love. Despite gentle warnings from our parents, who noticed differences between us that caused them some concern, we were married soon after graduation and continued to grow our family with two beautiful children. Oh, how I loved her.

Admittedly, after the children came along our marriage settled into a "routine" and it lost some of the luster it had during our college years and when we were newlyweds, but it was still very good, and by that time we had witnessed enough really unhappy relationships to know ours was better than most.

We experienced the comfort of familiarity; we provided a caring and secure home for our children; we enjoyed a strong network of family and friends. Like most other couples, we learned how to maintain our relationship and even after 10 years I felt our marriage was still filled with intimacy that was authentic, and our sex life still passionate, sometimes, at least, what with two kids running around the house.

Periodically, Claire and I would make a special effort to heat things up: read a dirty story online, watch a soft porn movie in our bedroom, or become a bit more sexually creative after the kids were asleep.

Like most other couples, we learned how to maintain our relationship, but unlike so many others, we made sure that we could talk to each other about anything. Overall, we were both very satisfied.

Claire had always been a strong, independent woman, which, other than her good looks, was one of the things that had instantly attracted me to her. Her ambition had been to attend law school, but with two kids to rise, she had placed her educational plans on hold and took a part time job at a law firm as a paralegal until both our offspring got out of primary school and in Junior high. I held a high-profile management position as a senior design engineer at a mid-sized semiconductor firm and I earned a very decent salary. A salary that was more than enough to maintain our four bedroom home, two new cars, and an exotic two week long vacation at least once a year.

Then everything went to hell-in-a-hand-cart when I got home from work only to find an empty house and my son's Sony Cassette Voice Recorder with built-in mic and speaker (which made for easy recording and playback) and included advanced voice operated recording (VOR), Clear voice recording (CVR), and Easy editing function (EEF).

I had bought the recorder for my son's eighth birthday six months ago because he just had to have it, and now here it sat atop the dinning room table, with an attached 'Sticky notes' and the words "Play me" in my wife's delicate script hand.

"What the hell?" I thought, but I pressed play on the recorder.

"Rick, this recording actually took about two hours to make but I edited it so the total two hours is condensed into about a half hour. Enjoy."

It was Claire's voice that was for sure. I still didn't get it, then;

Claire's voice again' "Don't worry I've paid for the room for the whole afternoon and my husband doesn't know we're here. We have two hours. Ohhh ... Yeah, that feels sooo good, don't stop."

Then kissing sounds.

What the fuck?!

Then a very soft, but distinctly male voice said, "Oh man. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine we would ever hook up. Oh shit! God I love your tits."

"Hummm..." I couldn't tell which one of them had moaned but then I heard the male voice say, "Get um all the way out so I can really see um and suck your nipples."

The rustle of clothing and more moans continued for several minutes, and then Claire said, "There. So, do you really like them?"

"Oh fuck yeah! They're gorgeous. You're whole body's gorgeous. I never thought I'd ever get to see you naked. Oh shit, I've just gotta feel that pussy," said the male voice and then I heard slurping and sucking noises.

"Mmmm, yeah, Oh yeah, Ohhhh!!!Ughh. That's it. Put two fingers inside me. Yeah just like that." Claire's voice.

This couldn't be for real I tried to convince myself. There is no way my wife would have been in a hotel room with another man and recorded it! I couldn't believe it! Could my wife have cheated on me and wanted me to know about it?

The tape continued with Claire's voice while giggling saying, "Oh my! But you are big boy aren't you? And excited too. Hey, don't squeeze my pussy so hard. I know what to do, I'll give you a blow job and after you cum in my mouth you'll be less excited and then you can fuck me real nice and slow."

Then I heard the sounds of her sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck! You're so hot! Fuck! I can't hold off! I'm gonna come already ... fuckkk ... Ahhh..." That was the male's voice.

I'm not sure if it was actually on the tape or just in my imagination but I thought I heard Claire swallowing.

Claire's voice again, "Wow! Now that was a lot of cum. I had to swallow three times to get it all down."

Then the male voice said, "You were fantastic. I still can't believe I'm actually here with you."

Then Claire, "Come on, let's get on the bed in sixty-nine position and I'll suck you hard again so you can fuck me."

Then I heard the squeaking of bedsprings, and the sounds of them kissing, then more rustling around and finally the sounds of sucking, licking, moaning and groaning as he ate her pussy and she sucked his cock.

That was as far as I got because everything around me shifted to slightly out of focus as I jammed my fist over the stop button and I was already retching and unloading my entire lunch all over the dining room carpet.

I sat alone for the next ten minutes, ignoring the vomit staining the carpet, attempting to make some sense of it all ... trying to decide what to do next. Yet knowing my life was officially and forever screwed up.

After splashing some cold water on my face in the kitchen I returned to the living room and fast-forwarded the tape and heard Claire saying, "Don't worry about it lover. I'm on the pill and I want to feel you shoot your cum inside me. Oh god! It's so big. I've never had my pussy filled up like that before."

Dear lord, she wasn't using any protection. She was letting him fuck her bareback. I had never felt such pain, despair, sorrow, and rage before, but after listening to that tape, these feelings poured out in me in waves.

I retched once again but there wasn't anything left in my stomach to bring up, only nausea, cramping ... I thought I was going to die...

I hit fast forward once again before pressing play and then I heard Claire saying, "Okay Rick, now that you've listened to the tape I'm sure you want to know what's going on. Well, a couple of days ago Harry Roberts called and he told me that you had slept with his wife Sally about six months ago. He said he had caught Sally having an affair and if there was any hope for their marriage surviving he demanded she tell him the entire truth and, who, and how many men she had slept with. She told him she had only been with two other men, her current lover and you! Harry told me he was sorry to have to call but he thought I deserved to know. God, I was so hurt after he told me. That's why I went to bed so early the last couple of nights. I didn't want to do anything with you. Anyway, I did this so you could feel the same pain I'm feeling because of your damn cheating. How could you do that to us?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.