Toes and Soles and the Whole Damn Package - Cover

Toes and Soles and the Whole Damn Package

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Husband satisfies wife's sister's cravings for some special loving that boyfriend shuns.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

The smell of soap and leather teased my nose. My tongue felt the silky softness then a sharp edge and finally the slick surface briefly interrupted by a thin metal band. My wife's sister's little toe tasted deliciously erotic and made my cock throb inside my swim suit.

A week before, Frankie and I had visited her sister and her boyfriend at their home. It was a late Sunday afternoon as we chatted in their den about nothing at all. I found myself staring at Kate's feet which were propped up on the coffee table. A nail tech, Kate probably has a pair of the most pampered and exquisitely pedicured feet on earth. Her shoe size is about and 8, but her feet are narrow and her toes are long and elegant.

As I continued staring, she began to stretch and wiggle her toes and, as she did, my cock began to engorge. I looked up and found her looking at me with arched brows and a sly smile. She then looked at her feet and back into my eyes, inviting me to stare all I wanted. And I did.

Kate is 40 and, in addition to her elegant feet, she has a massive set of tits, 37 DD. Her legs are long and lean, her hips are narrow, and her butt is almost boyish. By her own admission in casual conversations with Frankie and me, she is a sex machine using toys, lotions, and potions and her boyfriend to satisfy her hunger for lust. Her only complaint about her relationship with Matt is the disappointing fact that he will have nothing to do with her feet.

As is customary in the family we hug each other on arrival and departure and this day was no exception. I hugged Kate and she pressed her breasts into my chest. As I kissed her cheek, she whispered in my ear, "I think you may be what I have been looking for."

The following Saturday morning the phone rang. I answered and Kate said "Hi Sugar, whatcha doing?"

"Nothing at the moment, just waiting for Frankie to go on her usual Saturday marathon shopping spree" I replied.

"Good I'll be over around 11 to get some sun," she chuckled.

Kate's visits to our lakeside home were frequent. She loved to spend time on the dock, sunning her fantastic body. Frankie left about 15 minutes after Kate's call saying she'd call on her way home around 6 and pick something up for dinner. And with that she was gone.

At precisely 11, the back door opened and Kate sauntered in, dressed in a very brief cover-up and sandals. Her tanning bed enhanced tan set off her blond hair. She walked over to me and throwing her arms over my shoulders said "Hi Baby!" and kissed me full on the mouth with lots of juicy tongue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.