Teenage Cocksman - Cover

Teenage Cocksman

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a slow starter so give this first of a planned series set in the 1950's, a chance. It is about a high school student who becomes a pussy hound. In this beginning, which sets the pace of the times, he limits his conquests to one girl. As the series progresses, he grows older and so does his harem. Most of the females are based on real people, but this all took place at least 50 years ago. Please be patient as I comb my memory for these delectable girls and women I made mine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   True Story   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It was late in august just before my junior year. You will remember that last year, my typing teacher had accepted that I was pulling her class down because I could not learn to type. In my freshman year, I took a drawing class, i.e., mechanical drafting and woodworking 1, under the shop teacher Mr. Ed Meyer. Last year, just before midterm of my sophomore year, release from typing class meant I had an hour to fill. Mr. Meyer snapped me up and I became an unofficial teacher's assistant. Unknown to the administration and in violation of all the rules, I had a key to the shop area. The shop was an addition at the back of the gymnasium. The bus garage was located between the shop and the edge of the school property, blocking the shop from view from off the school property. A similar addition next to the shop was home to the agriculture department. Probably half the students in our school lived on farms outside the city limits. A large part of the ones who lived in town had grandparents or other close relatives living on farms around the town. The Ag department had full classes.

The railroad people claimed the railroad built the town, but farming was a major economic support for the community. The primary crop was cotton and the small town supported two cotton gins.

Just prior to the start of school Mr. Meyer asked me to help him with some minor renovations to the wood shop. We spent some time going over the changes with the principal until he and I understood exactly what Mr. Meyer wanted to do and why. The principal thought he was being asked to find money in the budget to pay for someone to come in and build the changes. Mr. Meyer finally made him understand that the basics would be my major project for the year. Once I had the underlying structures complete, I would supervise the freshmen wood shop students as they did a portion of the finish work as a part of their grade. The principal thought it was a great idea and after a question and answer session, conceded to Mr. Meyer that I knew more about wood working than he did. He also chuckled that he could tell the school board he was "growing" his own crop of future teachers.

If the broken bone in my ankle had healed properly so I could have played football, life would have been perfect. Teacher's pet, principal's fair-haired boy, only boy in school with his own car, a pretty teenager who fucked me silly once a week, a gorgeous full grown married woman who took up the slack for my teenage lover, a part-time job that was not hard dirty physical work. Life was really good.

My married lover knew she was under compulsion and loved it, I had never heard of doms and submissives back then. I'm sure that June was a natural sub. When alone, she called herself my fuck toy and sex slave. She liked to just hold my cock and kiss and lick it, but of course it took very little of that before it would be buried in her pussy. She kept meticulous records of her cycle and knew to the day, when she was ovulating and when unprotected sex was safe. She loved for me to massage her cervix by ramming my cock in and out of that tight ring of muscle, the further I penetrated in to her womb, the better she liked it. This was before I made her available to my friend rob. That was a very difficult decision, but I did it for both of them. Puberty was destroying him, he needed sex. I was the only person other than her husband that June had ever had sex with. After learning sex was really enjoyable of your partner cared about her needs also, she wanted more than I had time for. Hey, so, did I, but I was juggling several events in my life and adding others, so, scheduling more time for June was not an option.

Please forgive me, this situation I just explained was "upstream" i.e. earlier, from the time period surrounding this time just prior to my junior year. I really should have explained this in the previous memory episode.

I stated working on the shop project in the mornings, putting in 3-4 hours a day. I still had almost three weeks before school started. Mr. Meyer's parents lived close to Houston. They were injured an automobile accident. His mother was in the hospital and his father's injuries though less severe than his wife's made him need some home care. I had not heard bout this and when I showed up to work on the shop, the principal was waiting for me. Because I was not supposed to have a key, we been prepared to tell anyone who caught me there alone that Mr. Meyer had an upset stomach and had gone home, leaving me to finish and lock up. The bedrock of this lie was for me not to get caught using the key to unlock the building. The two shops, wood and Ag, while adjacent to each other and attached to the back of the gym had no access to each other or the gym.

So, when I arrived to work at the shop, the principal, Mr. Everett stark was waiting for me. He explained Mr. Meyer's problem. He told me he received a telephone call from Mr. Meyer late the day before and that Mr. Meyer had very strongly suggested that I be given a key and allowed to continue the work.

There had been a school board meeting the night before, so the principal explained the situation to the board. Mr. George Williams, my former cub scout and boy scout troop leader spoke up and said, frank is a responsible boy and I will make a motion that we do as Mr. Meyer suggested. Mr. Herder, a college professor and husband of the high school librarian seconded the motion. The board president, nick George called for discussion he was my next door neighbor, and later told me privately, was braced for an acrimonious discussion from Mr. E., The asshole husband of my married lover. After his son graduated and left town to go to Baylor University in Waco, his opinion of the general student body was that we were an unruly group of degenerates. I was probably the only person to actually almost fit that description. I was not unruly, but fucking his wife probably made me qualify as a degenerate

It was major surprise to everyone there when Mr. E. Spoke up and said. This young man found a piece of my property and safe guarded it until he could on his own time return it to me and my discussions with his employer at his part-time job revealed they value him highly. I was considering looking for a young man to take over the many small chores at my business my son performed while he still lived at home. I broached the subject of hiring him away from them and the owner of the business, indicated that they would be very angry with me if I tried, so I told them I would not interfere.

So, I see no need for discussion and would like to make a motion, subject of course to the present motion and second being withdrawn that the board ratify Mr. Meyer's request by a vote of acclamation.

So, the principal handed me a key. I told him that frequently, I was wide awake when I finished at the theatre and I could get a lot done if I worked some between midnight and 2-3 am. I reassured him that I would be okay. I reminded him that I lived just across the street from the gym. I could walk from the gym to my bed in 3-4 minutes. He told me it would be all right with him.

The next two days were uneventful. The third day, coach Jack Lambert came into the shop. Mr. Stark the principal sent him to talk to me. In the boy's locker room, there was an area closed off by a wall of 2x4' studs covered from the inside by a heavy wire mesh. It was designed to limit the use of and protect the whirlpool bath. This equipment was reserved for the use of the athletes with sprains and other minor muscle problems.

Over the years, water splashed over the side of the tub by rowdy high school boys from overflows cause by overfilling had drained across the floor to a drain in the floor. Unfortunately, the wire wall was built without allowance for the water standing against the sill plate as it made its way toward the floor drain. Eventually, the water drained under the sill, but years of soaking had cause the wood to deteriorate to the point that the wood was spongy. A thrown basketball knocked the wall completely loose at the bottom. The wire wall was hanging by a few nails from the top.

After making a list of the materials I needed I explained to the coach and the principal, in addition to the wood, the heavy wire had rusted to the point it needed replacement also. I would use some heavy thick glass insulators under the sill to raise it a ½ inch above the concrete floor, allowing the water to drain. Mr. Stark, the principal authorized me to go to the local lumber yard and buy the needed materials. Rebuilding the enclosure was a relatively simple project and I knocked it out in two days and one night session.

Next week, I had another visitor in the shop. Miss Cindy Adair had graduated seven years ago, breezed through almost five years of classes in three and a half years finishing with a 3.8 GPA and a teaching certificate and headed to Lamesa to teach chemistry and girls P.E. two years of fighting sand storms in the scorching arid desert of far west Texas was enough for her to look for a kinder gentler climate to pursue her teaching career and start on her PhD. Visiting her parents, Cindy ran into Nick George, my next door neighbor and the president of the school board. During the hello, how are you, where are you now, session, Cindy told him she was actively looking for a better climate. It took him less than three hours to poll the school board and after accepting their compliments, he officially called for a special school board meeting. The topic of discussion was hiring a replacement for the young woman who had resigned as girls P.E. teacher and coach to attend a religious college in For Worth as well as a replacement for the gruff crusty old curmudgeon who wanted to give up chemistry teaching and retire to his native Arkansas.

After a brief review of Cindy's resume. The motion was to hire her if possible to fill both positions and if necessary, use up to 75% of the combined pay of the two previous teachers to induce her to move "home" and take on the two positions.

Every boy and single man in our little town was very happy that she accepted.

Just to watch Cindy walk down the street or move through a crowded hall was to enter a state of lust. Her fully clothed body was more exciting than the naked (albeit airbrushed) girls, in the new magazine, playboy.

Now, here she was, in the shop looking at me and I looked back, trying very hard to look at and talk to her face. My eyes wanted to roam her body. I finally managed to understand that she wanted me to go to the gym, there was some repair work needed in the girl's locker room. If that was happening today, I would have immediately been thinking miniature cameras transmitting to remote recorders, etc.

At that time, there were probably less than a dozen television sets in our little town and I personally had never seen TV. I went to the gym with her and she took me to the girl's locker room. As I approached the doorway, I slowed down and stopped. She grinned at me and said, "You know, don't you?"

I asked, "Know what Miss Adair?"

She laughed and said, "Miss Adair? When I was hanging out with your sister and was at your house, you called me Cindy, you can still do that when we are alone. As to what, you will be the first boy to enter this locker room in about 15 years. She continued, my older brother was the center on the football team that won the state championship and combined cheerleaders and majorettes brought the whole football team in here. Several marriages were started in here because of the resulting pregnancies. My brother was lucky, his girl was not part of the group and he slipped out without getting involved."

I said, hey, I know some of the people who were on that team."

"So Frank, are you up for entering the "forbidden territory?"

I smiled at her and thought, if you knew the forbidden territories, I visit several times a week, you would be amazed. If I can find away, I would really like to visit your forbidden territories.

The boy's locker room had shallow open boxes on the wall, without doors for each boy in the P.E. class. There was a shelf of about 15 inches wide and six inches deep for shoes below that, the sides of the box were 1x6's with a coat hook mounted on the wall in the middle. A concrete ledge one foot deep and one and a half feet tall ran along the wall under the "lockers".

Both the boy's and girl's locker rooms were on a lower level than the main floor of the gym. They were basically on the same level as the two shops located at the rear of the building.

By contrast, the girl's locker room was divided into small bays, each bay containing four lockers with each locker having a door. The doors were ventilated with small slatted openings top and bottom. Each bay had a full length mirror between two lockers mounted against the back wall pf the room. There was an additional locker at right angles to those two, forming the side walls of the bay. The girls had more light; the boy's locker had fluorescent fixtures on the ceiling, running the length of the room. The girls also had a two tube fixture mounted at a 45° angle over the mirror. There were far more lockers than on the boys side, more than any girls class now needed. So a section of the room at right angles to the long main room held 16 lockers of which eight which were permanently assigned to the cheer leaders. Cindy kept one of the remaining bays, four lockers for her use because she changed so often. There were 25 bays, or 100 lockers and over half of them needed new hinges.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.