Teenage Cocksman - Cover

Preview

Teenage Cocksman

by Deuce

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, NonConsensual, Mind Control, Hypnosis, Heterosexual, True Story, Harem, First, Safe Sex, Oral Sex,

Erotica Sex Story: This is a slow starter so give this first of a planned series set in the 1950's, a chance. It is about a high school student who becomes a pussy hound. In this beginning, which sets the pace of the times, he limits his conquests to one girl. As the series progresses, he grows older and so does his harem. Most of the females are based on real people, but this all took place at least 50 years ago. Please be patient as I comb my memory for these delectable girls and women I made mine.

It is my intent to share with you memories of the sexual escapades of my youth. Because all of them happened from about age 15 to age 23, they are 55 to 47 year old memories. As I said in the summary, it will improve your understanding and hopefully enjoyment of these memories.

I would never compare my prose to that of Lubrican, but he wrote a wonderful series, titled "The Making of a Gigolo".

In that series it was necessary to read them in order to fully understand everything. If you have not read that work of his, I heartily recommend it to you as one of the most entertaining reads I have encountered on this site. By the way, I DO NOT read or post anything on any other site.

If you read his work, please remember to read, VOTE and COMMENT. I am writing a Blog comment and hopefully you will read it as well.

I told someone, I think in response to their comment about the first installment, that I hoped to post a different memory every week or so.

At my age time seems to slip away and all I can promise is that I will continue to add to this as often a I can " ... get er done..." to quote Larry, The Cable Guy.

Finally, PLEASE, PLEASE vote it takes less than two seconds and if you don't like what I write, show by a low score. If you would, I'd really like for you to tell me what you didn't like and why.

I 'm not just looking to have my ego stroked, but definitely will not turn it down. I will respond to criticism as well as praise.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.