Teenage Cocksman - Cover

Teenage Cocksman

Copyright© 2008 by Deuce

Chapter 2: Sharing Mrs. E.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sharing Mrs. E. - This is a slow starter so give this first of a planned series set in the 1950's, a chance. It is about a high school student who becomes a pussy hound. In this beginning, which sets the pace of the times, he limits his conquests to one girl. As the series progresses, he grows older and so does his harem. Most of the females are based on real people, but this all took place at least 50 years ago. Please be patient as I comb my memory for these delectable girls and women I made mine.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   True Story   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

A really great thing happened, school was out for the summer and I was able to work more hours. I was given more responsibility and started making more money. But, my parents were not comfortable with me needing to use the car as much as I would to handle my new responsibilities.

I needed to be independent of my parent's car. There were two brothers, college students who alternated shifts as projectionists. They owned a twenty year old car, a 1935 Chrysler coupe, a two door sedan. It had a small passenger compartment. There was no back seat. I was going to buy it from them for $35.00. Because I was only fifteen, although almost sixteen, I had to ask my dad to sign the paperwork. The car would be in his name until I reached age 18, so he had to make application for the title, license plates, etc. My parents decided that since I had been driving for almost two years with no violations or accidents that I could be trusted. However, they were concerned about the safety and reliability of a twenty year old car. They told me they wanted me to have a car that they felt would get me home,

A man who worked for my dad at the railroad had a 1949 Desoto, a seven year old car. It was also a two door coupe, but had a back seat. His family had grown and he was going to trade it in on a station wagon. He had assured my father that it was in good mechanical condition and suggested that dad talk to Mr. foster who ran an auto repair shop. He had done a tune-up, plugs, points and general fine-tuning only three months before. Mr. Foster had a very good reputation in town as an honest man; his son was a good friend of mine. My dad talked to him and Mr. Foster told him that if he, my dad, did not buy it, he might. He told my dad what he thought it was worth, the owner had offered it to dad for the amount he was going to get as a trade-in. It was worth almost 50% more than that.

My dad offered to buy it for me. I would have to pay for all maintenance, up-keep, and any repairs and operating expenses (i.e., oil and gasoline) plus insurance. I would have to pay my parents $20.00 per month until it was paid off.

I jumped at the chance. That's how I became the proud owner of a 1949 Desoto with an electromatic transmission. It was not fancy, but I was the only boy in high school who had his own car.

Regardless, I continued to use the sleek two-tone blue Buick for Sunday afternoon drives and to fuck Janet silly. I really would have liked to use my car, since I could keep a blanket, and other handy accessories in the trunk, but Janet could not understand/master the intricacies of using a clutch. I had carefully explained and shown her how to drive without using the clutch, but it confused her. Also, it was necessary to use the clutch to shift into reverse. Not being willing to give up my Sunday afternoon pussy, I kept on using dad's car to "ride" on Sunday. Nobody knew I was riding Janet more than I was driving the car, at least until I put her on top in the cowgirl position. After that, most of the time, she was riding me. So, I was still sharing Sunday afternoons with Janet. I had not yet found a way to get Annette into a position to put her in a trance.

I was still working the theatre, mostly the late afternoon to closing. It was ok; I could sleep late and didn't have to go to work until around 5:00 pm. The box office closed at 9:30 pm, so no new customers after that. The trailer, cartoon and feature usually took about two hours. When the last customer left, we shut down and everyone, usually just me, the door man and the projectionist could leave. Our customers were primarily college students and seemed to prefer getting to the theatre by no later than 8:00 pm.

However we had one customer who made a habit of arriving just as the box office closed, at least three times a week.

Our first program of the week ran on Sunday and Monday. The second movie was on Tuesday and Wednesday. The third program was for Thursday and Friday. The fourth and final program was shown on Saturday only and was usually a western movie. Our biggest customer base on Saturday was made up of the farm families who lived outside the town limits.

Our customer who made a habit of coming late apparently did not like westerns, because he never came on Saturday.

He came to the theatre, always very late at night, alone, usually being the last customer. That earned him the ill will of every one who had to stay late, until he saw the entire movie, before he left. On nights he did not come to the theatre, we might get lucky and the last customer might be at 8:00 or 8:30 pm, meaning we would get to close down by 10:30 pm or so and be out by 11:00 pm.

Once, the last ticket was sold at 7:15 pm, and that last customer left at 9:25 pm. We closed the box office at 9:30 pm and were gone by 10:15 pm. I remember because I gave Ann, who worked the concession stand, a ride home. That is a memory I will share another time.

Our regular late customer would usually get to the box office just at 9:30 pm. His getting there at that time meant that it would be at least 11:30 to 11:45 before he saw the whole program. On more than one occasion, he stayed to watch the trailers and cartoon again before he left.

His name was Mr. E. and he owned a small variety store. He had a son who was attending Baylor University in Waco as a freshman. He was married to a beautiful woman. I was still, my studies and practice with Janet not withstanding, a relative neophyte about women and sex in general.

However, I did know that if I had Mrs. E. At home, I wouldn't leave her to sit in a movie theatre. She must have been just past her mid thirties, and was a sight to behold, one of the few mothers in town that attracted the attention of every male who saw her. While she dressed demurely, it was difficult to hide the prominent set of breasts that hung over a minuscule waist and hips that promised to cradle a man's body while he went to heaven. She was, for every teenage boy in town, a "wet dream walking". There was a rumor that Mr. E. Was at least twice her age.

Then one night, after Mr. E. Left the theatre, I found his wallet at the back of the theatre. I decided to take it to him the next day. I put the wallet in my car and went home, where I made a sandwich and read for a while, not turning out the light until almost 2:30 am. I forgot the wallet and did not set an alarm. When I woke up, it was mid-morning and after I showered, I dressed in shorts and a pullover knit shirt.

This particular morning, after getting cleaned up and dressed, I remembered the wallet, so I headed downtown to Mr. E.'s store. He was not in; he had gone home for lunch. I decided that since I was already late returning it to him, I needed to get it to him as soon as I could. Also, I might get a real close up look at Mrs. E. Yeah, she was really that pretty and sexy. There was no answer at the door, so, knowing they had a pool and a very nice patio, I thought they might be having lunch out back and yes, I was hoping she would be in a bathing suit. I knew from the few times I had been there with friends to pick up their son for football practice that there was a double row of very thick hedges which made the pool area completely private. As I was starting through the opening in the hedge, I heard heavy breathing and panting. I hesitated and finally peeked around the corner.

Mrs. E. Was flat on her stomach on an air mattress on a chaise lounge which was completely opened flat and she was naked! Mr. E. was humping her ass and from my angle, I could see he had his cock buried in her asshole. He was working hard as he fucked her ass and she seemed to not be moving at all. After a few minutes, probably no more than four or so, he shuddered and rammed her hard. He laid there for a minute and stood up, his cock dripping a few splatters on the grass at her side. He said, "Goddamn it you lazy whore, you don't even try to get into it any more. You could at least try to fake it for me." He reached down and slapped her butt with his hand and it was a punishment, not a playful hit; it was hard enough that she jerked away and started crying. He picked up her panties lying there and wiped his little cock, no more than three and a half to four inches I figured, pulled on his underwear and pants and said, "I have to get back to the store." I prepared to dash back to the front of the house, but he walked out the back. I heard his car door slam, then he started the car and drove away.

I realized Mrs. E. Had rolled over and was lying there on her back still naked and I wanted a camera very badly, but, you know, after just over fifty years, her image is still crystal clear in my mind.

Then I realized that she had her eyes closed and was crying, big heaving sobs that caused her chest to lift as she tried to get in as much air as she could. Every time she heaved, the succulent globes of her tits rose and they quivered. She had large areolas with nipples that stood out at least three quarters of an inch. Later, when I saw her standing naked, I realized they were tilted slightly up and sat just above the center of each handful of soft fragrant flesh. Of course, I didn't know all these facts until sometime later. I stood there and watched, wondering what to do, I knew I should sneak back to the front and go to town and return the wallet. But, my body refused to move as I saw her began to pull, twist and pinch her nipples. Then, she stopped using her right hand on her nipples and put it between her legs and was rubbing her pussy, even beginning to fingerfuck herself.

I had thought I was hard before, but now my cock felt like it was going to break if I didn't take it out of my underwear and shorts. She was still sobbing and rubbing and her eyes were closed.

I quickly slipped out of my clothes and naked, quietly walked over to stand looking at her. I knelt and put my mouth on a nipple and my left hand helped with the other nipple and my right hand eased her fingers out of her pussy and I began to fingerfuck her hot wet cunt and as she said, no, I kept my face turned away from her and moved my mouth to capture her clit. It was already standing up and I secured a strong lip lock and sucked it like a thick milkshake through a straw.

Damn, she fucking exploded and I kept her going, using two fingers and moved my mouth back to her tits and as I worked on them, she said, "You know, if he comes back he will kill us both." I could feel her body getting more and more excited and she still didn't know who I was, she had her eyes closed, as her pussy began to drip, I got between her knees and slipped the head of my cock into her pussy. She said, oh, I don't know and I slid just over half my cock, at least four inches, into her tight love sheath. She stopped talking, spread her legs wide and locked her ankles behind my back and pulled, I has started to pull out and was just a little off balance, so as I slipped, I thrust my cock into the upper reaches of her vagina. When I did, she gasped and said, "I have never had this much in me, you are huge, so, just fuck me hard, now and if he comes back I'll at least have had one good fuck in my life."

I put my mouth on hers and kissed her hard, our tongues loving each others mouths. I put my mouth next to her ear and began to talk to her as I plunged in and out of the depths of her pussy, it was hard to believe she was twice my age and had a child, older than me. She was tighter than Janet, I was telling her how good she felt and how much I loved being in her. She said?, "I don't care who you are or what happens after this, I just want to keep doing this as long as we can, no one has ever treated me like this, I didn't know it could be like this. He is the only man who has ever been where you are." She stopped and giggled, continuing, "He has never been exactly where you are, he is not long enough to get way up in there and he doesn't stretch me from side to side like you do, I kissed her ear and kept whispering to her.

It suddenly hit me, she was in the same situation and mood Janet had been in, so I started talking softly into her ear nonstop about how beautiful she was how I wanted to take care if her and if she listened very carefully to my voice, I could and would make her very happy, she became very complacent and I managed to put her into a deep trance. I gave her the codeword last customer.

I released her from the trance and she didn't even know she had been under. I put her back into the trance and had her sit up and titty fucked her, she loved it and kept trying to catch the head of my cock with her mouth. I finally gave up and had her suck me to another orgasm.

I made sure she understood to always have a diaphragm with her, if not in her pussy then, in her purse.

It came to me that I could get her to take Janet to the next town, the county seat, and posing as her mother get Janet fitted for a diaphragm also.

I now had two outlets for my lust, but I still wanted more. I just could not come up with a way to get Annette into the same position that Janet and Mrs. E. Had been in. I had to face the fact that I had been unbelievably lucky in getting them as I did. Janet had convinced herself that I was the boy who would be her undercover boy friend and the ass-hole Mr. E. Set up the perfect situation for me to fuck his wife and set her up as my second fuck toy.

Life was good!

After experimenting with Janet, I began conditioning her to remember the things we did, causing her to believe that she had started the whole thing and had seduced me; she now believed that she was in control and wanted to continue. She was convinced that because she was in a grade above me, if we were caught, she would be the person who would be in the most trouble. She also firmly believed that she had me under control that I would never tell and if she said nothing to anyone, our secret was safe. After that, I instilled the same conditioning in Mrs., e. She of course knew that a grown woman fucking a teenager would go to jail, if caught.

I continued to take Janet out on Sunday afternoons and fuck her silly and then go back to town to pick up her friend Annette and go for a drive. Annette did not want to have a single boy ride in the back seat with her; she did not want to appear to be "going out" with any single boy. Now and then, Bobby and John might ride with us, once we picked up my friend Rob, but he didn't ride long, he and his dad were going dove hunting.

I think if he had stayed, Annette might have been interested, but he had dove hunting on his mind that day. He was interested in a girl who lived out in the country and the only time he was able to see her was in school and sometimes if she was in town with her parents. I don't think she ever knew he was interested, he had no sexual, or dating experience.

It was a Saturday morning and my friend Rob and I were downtown, going to the hardware store for .22 shells, we planned to go shoot some rabbits. As we parked in front of the hardware store, rob groaned and then said, "Look at her!" I looked, not seeing a high school or college girl and realized he was looking at my fuck toy, Mrs. E.

Bob said, " ... while I have never actually had sex with a girl, I think I would know what to do to or with her..." I decided bob should lose his virginity to an older woman, specifically Mrs. E. I had briefly given consideration to the idea of local married women, but the availability of all the high school and college girls, as well as some of the college teachers had caused me to temporarily forget the married women. Because this was a railroad town, there were a lot of men out of town overnight, coupled with my job, working late at the movies, gave me the perfect opportunity to try to nail several of them, but I had not yet capitalized on those opportunities. Primarily for the same reason I had not been able to get to Annette, I didn't think I could put a girl/woman into a trance while she was being raped by me. Janet had semi-conditioned herself by being alone with me a lot and she had realized that Annette was right, I had initially let her drive so I could look down her blouse. She was flattered and open to being romanced. Mrs. E. Was left lying naked and unsatisfied in the open air of her backyard by her idiot of a husband. As she lay there feeling sorry for herself and masturbating, anyone who came along could have fucked her, if he was bold enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.