Rachael And Julius - Cover

Rachael And Julius

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 8: Cut Bait

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Cut Bait - 26-year-old Rachael finally lands 63-year-old Julius. But Julius' old world deeply southern family takes a mite bit of an exception to the romance. Love lost and found on the Chesapeake Bay.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Son   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

She would not say anything. The longer JD drove, the madder he got. She had looked him in the eye and lied. He was a fool, a ridiculous old fool. No wonder the whole family was laughing at him. Rachael was young and beautiful; what could she possibly want with a worn out little old man like him? But she didn't have to lie. She could have just told him the truth. I don't want you anymore - it would hurt but, damn it, he could get over it.

He was still slightly sick at the idea that while eating her, he had eaten another man's seed.

He nearly passed the turn and almost spun the car wiping into it at the last second. A car wreck was a tempting idea - a far more pleasant idea than getting out of the car and going into the house with her. He pulled into the driveway and sat.

"JD?" her voice was soft. He used to love that voice. It made coming in to work that much better for years. It used to sooth him. "What's wrong?"

"In all honesty," he said carefully, "I cannot say what is wrong as you have not officially informed me."

"What?"

He continued, trying to keep a multitude of emotions under control, "Therefore I would ask that you answer a question for me before I answer yours. Will you tell me with whom you are having sexual relations or do you consider that information none of my concern?"

She was silent. No denial, no tears. He felt a knot in his chest tighten.

"I see." He said and started to open the car door.

"You don't understand." She whispered.

"No, I don't." He waited for her to say something further. "I did not ask to understand. I asked for a name."

"It was only once and it will never happen again."

"Oh, did he not suit yo' fancy?" he snapped.

"I didn't ask for it, Wilton just..." She stopped as JD's face responded to the name. "JD. Julius, it wasn't like that. Please, just listen."

He held up his hand. He knew it was bad. Wilton. He looked at her. He could hardly blame the boy - she was lovely.

"Get out of the car, Miss Sullivan." He whispered. His chest felt tight enough that he might be having that proverbial massive coronary. He ignored her pleas, "Get out of the car and go pack your things. I would like you to vacate my house with all due speed." She touched his arm and he thought her hand would burn through his arm, "Get out of the car, get out of my house." Slowly, crying, she got out. As he backed out of the driveway, she banged on the window. He rolled it down and she grabbed his face and kissed him.

His last kiss. He pulled her hands into his and let his lips linger on hers. How often had Wilton kissed her, he wondered. He pulled away and realize that she wasn't the only one shedding tears. "Not my son, Rachael. I cannot share you with my son. I understand about you and Miss Helen and I imagine I could be persuaded to accept another man if I simply cannot provide for your desires. But, but not Wilton. I'm very sorry. I hope you are very happy together. If you will excuse me."

He let her go and rolled up the window. He drove in to DC and found a room at a hotel near the office. A week should be long enough for her to find a new residence. He sat on the bed and tried to think. The ache in his chest kept tightening. He rubbed it absently as he contemplated calling Marcus.

Wilton.

His cell phone rang. He looked in its direction but did not get up. He could see the clock and realized that he had been sitting for an hour. He got up and went down to the hotel restaurant. They had a bar. He ordered a sandwich to go with his bourbon and drank without ever tasting it.

Wilton.

He went back to his room, showered and climbed into bed. When he could not sleep, he turned on the TV and scrolled aimlessly through the channels. His phone rang again. He glanced at the clock; it was six am. He looked at the number and breathed a sigh of relief when it was Charles.

"Morning, son. Up kinda early, ain't you?"

"Sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean ta wake ya, but I want yo' opinion 'fore I sign this contract."

"What contract?"

"One I sent over last night. Miss Sullivan said she left it on yo' desk. She did tell you, didn't she?"

JD's mouth went dry. "No. But I - I - hold on a spell." He put the cell down and called the hotel lobby. After getting their fax number he picked up his phone again, "Here, son, resend it to this number."

Charles repeated the number and JD could hear paper shuffling and a fax whine in the background. "Alright, it's goin' thru. Now are you gonna tell me what the hell is going on or do I have to guess."

"What is goin' on is none uh yo' god damn business!" JD exploded and hung up. He took a deep breath and counted to ten. Then called Charles back, "Sorry, son. You didn't deserve that."

"'S alright, Daddy. You don't want to discuss why you not wakin' up at home at 6am on a Monday morning, it ain't me who got a right ta ask why."

JD sighed. He felt old and tired. "I'm at a hotel so that Miss Sullivan has sufficient time to pack her belongings and vacate the house."

Charles was stone silent for a moment. Then softly he said, "I'm right sorry to hear that, Daddy. I truly am. I know you cared for her deeply."

JD felt something wet hit his hand and realized that he could not discuss this, not now, not without an emotional breakdown that he was not ready to face. He tried to steady his voice, "Yes, well, I guess that just--" He had to stop and steel himself. He refused to cry like a child in front of his son. "Let me go get that contract. I'll get back with ya shortly, son."

"Alright. I'll be waiting."

He cut the line and spent the next few minutes concentrating on getting the tears to stop flowing by force of will alone. They finally stopped but the knot in his chest tightened. He dressed, went to the front desk and started reading the documents in the elevator. The more he read, the less he liked the idea. A joint venture with another charter service - using Davidson boats and licenses. He made a cup of coffee and read the contract again. It was damn short and just smelled fishy.

He called Charles. "Who's idea is this one?"

"Strikes you wrong, too, don't it."

"Yeah. I can't say's I understand Marcus being involved with this."

"He's not. This new 'empowerment' idea of his."

"Oh, someone decided to suggest something? Well, I guess I'll give it another look."

"Consider the source, now."

"Who's idea is it?"

"Wilton's." JD's vision blurred for a moment and he missed the next part of what Charles said. " ... so I want to give his a chance, I really do, but ... I just don't trust 'em." JD did not respond and after a minute, Charles prodded, "Well? Think we can risk it? Dad?"

JD tried to take a deep breath but the knot in his chest constricted and for a moment he could not breathe at all. He wheezed and coughed. His heart was pounding and his head spun. 'Oh Lord, please just take me.' He thought. After a while, he was able to get his breath back and he picked up the phone from where he dropped it. He could hear Elizabeth this time.

"You gonna be ok, Daddy, just relax. Just try to breathe, Daddy. Charles is on his way. You gonna be just fine, ok? Can you hear me, Daddy?"

"Yes, yes." He said, "I'm fine Lizzie. Don't ya'll worry. I just ... I couldn't catch mah wind fo' a moment. Whayuh is that son uh mine headed?"

"He's in the car, Daddy. He'll be up as soon as he can."

JD laughed then coughed dryly, "Lizzie, he don't know where I am! Whayuh is that damn fool goin'?"

"Well you just tell me whayuh you is, Daddy, an' he'll find you." She still had that overly calm tone reserved for shock patients. "Whayuh is you, Daddy?"

"I'm fine, Lizzie. Call him home."

"I will do no such thing! If-n Miss Sullivan can't take care of you then someone has to."

The tears started again and JD took a breath that ended with a gasping sob, "Please don't discuss that woman."

Lizzie went quiet. Then asked again, "Now Daddy Julius you tell me where you are." He told her and heard her relay the information to someone else. "Now, Daddy, it's just you an' me. E'body else done left the room. Now, tell me what happened."

He could not stop it. He was falling apart, "She's sleeping with..." he did not want to say it out loud.

"With who, Daddy?"

"With Wilton." He whispered and then could not speak again. He could not stop crying this time and felt ashamed of it. At least it was Lizzie, not one of the boys. But he should be better than this, he thought. It took him a long time but he finally took control of himself and stopped sobbing like a broken child. He found a towel and wiped his face. Then realized that the phone was still engaged, "Lizzie?"

"I'm right here, Daddy."

"Oh, Jesus! Darlin' I'm sorry ta put you through that. I'm - Ima be alright, ya hear? Don't you worry 'bout me none."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.