Geeta And Her Aunt - Incest, And Much More. - Cover

Geeta And Her Aunt - Incest, And Much More.

by Julia Zenobia

Copyright© 2008 by Julia Zenobia

Erotica Sex Story: In this, the fourth of the Geeta tales, our teen heroine continues her adventures, now helped by her Aunt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Niece   Aunt   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   .

Geeta had always exercised the utmost caution in hiding her activities as a prostitute (for that is what she thought of herself - she didn't believe in using euphemisms to hide the truth, not even from herself). The massage parlor in which she gave men handjobs (and much more, if they had the money - and sometimes even if they didn't) was located on the fourth floor of an office building. The other floors were all occupied by respectable businesses - law offices, a real estate brokerage, insurance firms. So she was able to enter the building in complete safety.

Nonetheless, in order to hide her tracks even better, she often entered the building from the real estate office or the hair salon on the ground floor.

Anyone following her would have a tough time. Once in the lobby, she always took the stairs. In the summer, she wore sun glasses and a baseball cap, the brim pushed low down, hiding much of her face. In the winter it was even easier to keep covered up. She always changed out of her school uniform before going to work, and her clothes were non-descript, even frumpy.

Her caution had been become habitual, and instead of getting careless over time, she was constantly developing better techniques at hiding her activities from her parents, friends and classmates. The only time she had ever been outed was when she entered a massage room once to find her

English teacher lying on the table, wearing nothing but a hard-on. How she dealt with this will be addressed in a later Geeta tale, but subject to that one incident, she had been quite safe from detection.

Or so she thought.

Readers of the Geeta series will recall how she rescued her impecunious

Aunt Madhu from the clutches of a rapacious bank attorney (see "Geeta tames an attorney", the third of the Geeta series) Using all her skills (which included the infliction of severe pain, bondage, humiliation and incriminating video tapes) Geeta compelled a lecherous lawyer to not only stop suing her aunt on a mortgage, but to also pay out of his own pocket everything that was owing on the mortgage. He also had to pay Geeta herself $100,000 for her trouble.

Geeta's aunt had always been mystified how a young schoolgirl could have possibly come up with the huge sums required to pay off her mortgage. She had pretended to accept her niece's explanation that one of her teachers at school had referred her to his brother, a lawyer, and that this lawyer was able to convince the bank that they had made a bad mistake, and were discharging the mortgage by way of apology for their lawyer's behaviour.

Geeta had counted on her Auntie's lack of knowledge of how the world worked to prevent Madhu from asking questions. But Geeta had underestimated her aunt, who knew without a doubt that Geeta about why the bank had dropped the case. Somehow the girl had raised the money. After thinking over the matter for some weeks, Aunt Madhu reached a conclusion. The only way she knew of for a young, beautiful teenage girl to raise large sums of cash was by prostituting herself. She could not imagine there being any other explanation. She assumed that Geeta had sold herself to the bank or its lawyer, and had committed herself to sexual slavery on her aunt's behalf.

This conclusion distressed her greatly. Aunt Madhu could not stand the thought that her lovely niece might be allowing a filthy man to slake his lust on her for her aunt's sake. Geeta was so like a daughter to her, Aunt

Madhu having no children of her own (now in her early thirties, she had almost given up hope - she couldn't afford the cost of the invitro procedures she so badly wanted). And so Aunt Madhu was resolved to investigate the matter. Approaching Geeta's parents was out of the question. If Aunt Madhu somehow was mistaken about Geeta, it would be terrible to make such an accusation. But if Geeta had been reduced to common prostitution by Aunt Madhu's creditors, this could never be told to

Geeta's parents, for the inevitable result would be the mother of all honour killings, with Aunt Madhu herself perhaps also a victim. Aunt Madhu would have to investigate the matter herself.

It took Aunt Madhu weeks to put everything together. Renting different cars (she had more disposable income now, given that her mortgage had been paid off), wearing western clothing instead of her habitual sari, changing her hairstyle - all this had made it easier to observe her niece's comings and goings without detection. After a while, a pattern emerged. Three afternoons a week after school, she would see her niece walk the short distance from her high school to an office building in northern Toronto.

Geeta would remain inside from 3:00 to 6:00. After that, she would cross the street, make a deposit at a bank machine, and then catch a bus for home.

On two occasions, Aunt Madhu was able to get from the bank machine the deposit printout that Geeta had carelessly left behind - on each occasion, the deposit was over $1,000 - an unbelievable sum. And the balance on

Geeta's account was also displayed - well into the five figures.

Aunt Madhu had to re-think her theory. Whatever Geeta was doing, it wasn't for free. She was being very well paid. She felt some of her guilt disappear - there was no reason to think that the bank or its lawyer was forcing Geeta to do anything, at least not for free. But now Aunt Madhu was driven on by the force of her own curiosity. She went to the office building on Tuesday, on a day when she had seen Geeta head straight home, knowing there was no risk of finding Geeta there. Aunt Madhu entered the building, and looked at the list of companies displayed on the wall. She went through each of the tenants, until she saw that the entire fourth floor was taken up by a spa. The name looked innocuous enough - perhaps her niece simply was making money giving massages. But that night, when she looked up the spa on the web, she got the shock of her life. The website was filled with pictures of naked young women, their faces only partially obscured. The services supplied by the spa didn't look like anything she'd seen before, and one of the young women on the site was obviously young and

Indian - Aunt Madhu was sure it was Geeta. The girl wasn't called Geeta, but Aunt Madhu correctly guessed that all of the girls were using pseudonyms.

A few days later, on an afternoon when she knew her niece was working, she telephoned the massage parlor from a payphone, asking for Geeta under the name she suspected her of using. The girl was fetched, and as soon as

Aunt Madhu her the girl say, "hello", she knew it was Geeta. It could be no one else. It was official - her niece was a prostitute.

One Friday afternoon Geeta left school in a particularly good mood. She had aced her Grade 12 calculus test (she was only in Grade 11), and was looking forward to a weekend of no homework. But first, she was headed for the massage parlor. She decided that any money she made over $500 that afternoon would not go into savings, but instead would fund a treat for herself. She walked to the building where she worked, entering through the hair salon, and proceeded through to the lobby. Once she was in the stairwell, she removed her baseball cap and sunglasses, and undid her ponytail, allowing her long beautiful black hair to cascade down her back.

She took the four flights of stairs almost at a run, and waltzed through the open the door to the massage parlor. At which point she screamed, for sitting on the couch in the waiting area was none other than her Aunt

Madhu.

"Auntie what are you doing here?" shrieked Geeta in Hindi.

"I could ask you the same question," replied her aunt. "But I don't need to. I know what you are doing here."

"Please Auntie don't tell my parents, I beg you let's go downstairs and talk, ok? Please?" Aunt Madhu nodded her assent, and Geeta ran to the office of her boss, Mai, to tell her she had a problem involving a close friend and would be starting her shift late. No problems there - Geeta had long been Mai's favourite (the reasons for which are set out in the first and second of the Geeta tales).

Downstairs Geeta and Madhu sat in a Tim Horton's. Geeta hardly touched her coffee. It was only with the greatest difficulty that she kept her composure. Had she been a white girl, Geeta would have been blushing a bright red. She was unprepared for the shame that washed over her, threatening again and again to push her to tears. She knew that if she started crying, she would not be able to stop. The only thing that allowed her to maintain at least some control was that she knew her Auntie owed her dearly - without Geeta's help, her Aunt and her husband would have lost their home.

"Geeta, please don't worry. I didn't come here to criticize you, or to find out something bad about you so that I could tell you parents. It's just that I was worried about you. It was so strange that you were able to pay off our mortgage, and I knew you must have been up to something to get all that money together. I was worried that the bank's lawyer had been forcing you to do something. But actually I'm relieved by what I found out."

"So you're not going to tell anyone?" asked Geeta, her voice quavering.

"No, definately not. Especially since I want you to get me a job where you work."

Geeta was incredulous. "Auntie have you lost your mind? What are you talking about? You're OK now. Your husband is working again, and you have no mortgage. You don't need the money."

"But Geeta, you don't need it either."

To this Geeta really had no answer at all. She didn't need the money.

But she loved making far more money than her parents put together. She loved the independence and power that came from her earnings. And, truth be told, she enjoyed her job, too. With her less attractive customers, her job was just fine, so long as they were polite, and with such men her job was, to her mind, not much different from a nurse's - she was simply attending to the customer's needs. But when the man was attractive, then her job was truly wonderful.

Aunt Madhu explained to Geeta that she was tired of living on the edge. The paycheque to paycheque existence held no appeal for her. Her university degree in engineering and extensive experience overseas was useless in Canada - she'd never be able to practice her chosen profession, and she was tired of working in a grocery store for minimum wage. She wanted something better than that. And she wanted children - without access to funds, she'd never be able to afford the fertility treatments.

And so that very day Geeta introduced her Aunt Madhu to Mai, to see if

Mai would hire her. But first Geeta took her Aunt into the back room where the girls waited for customers. Aunt Madhu was not shown to best advantage in what she was wearing that day, and Geeta asked Ming, a beautiful young girl from Shanghai, whether Madhu could borrow one of her outfits. Ming complied with cheerful alacrity - everyone at work liked Geeta and would do anything for her. Geeta took her Aunt into an unoccupied massage room to change. Geeta remained in the room with her Aunt to watch. She had two concerns that had to be addressed. First of all, did her Aunt look the part? Her Aunt had always worn loose saris which didn't show much, but today Madhu was dressed in a track suit, which showed even less. She wondered whether her Aunt was in shape for the job. She didn't want to introduce her Aunt to Mai if Madhu was unsuitable. Her other concern was her Aunt's modesty. If Madhu couldn't handle dressing up like a tart, then there would be little chance of her stripping for men and letting them use her body as a plaything.

As Geeta watched, her Aunt quickly removed her clothing with no sign of hesitation. Aunt Madhu had persuaded herself that this was no different from going to the gym. She'd stripped in front of many women there, and so this was no different. What Geeta saw amazed her.

Aunt Madhu was 5'2" and not much more than 100 lbs. A good portion of her weight was in her breasts, which were a mouth-watering 36D. Aunt Madhu was in excellent shape - she was built very much like her niece, but on a smaller scale. She had a superb hourglass figure, her narrow waist flaring to wide, feminine hips. She went to the local gym five times a week, and it showed - she had the body of a much younger woman. As Geeta watched, her Aunt squeezed her luscious frame into the revealing outfit Ming had lent her. Madhu's breasts almost exploded out of the costume, the beautiful red fabric going very well with her dark skin. A bit of areola was visible and very alluring.

Madhu posed for Geeta, her hands demurely behind her back.

"Will this do for the interview?" she asked.

"Damn right!" said Geeta, who escorted her to Mai's office. She explained to her boss that she had a friend who was looking for a job in the trade - no experience, but eager to learn. Mai looked Madhu up and down. Mai noticed the family resemblance immediately, but said nothing.

She wondered what was going on - perhaps this was a cousin of Geeta's.

Impossible that she could be as good an earner as Geeta - she'd never encountered anyone better. But Madhu would do very well indeed. In fact,

Mai found herself staring at Madhu's dark nipples protruding out from underneath the translucent fabric of her outfit. Geeta was observing Mai closely, and knew exactly what was on her boss's mind.

"Well," said Mai, "You're hired. The only thing is this - while Geeta was downstairs, we got backed up a bit. Can you start right now?" Madhu nodded affirmatively - no time like the present. Mai told Geeta to partner with Madhu on her first massage - she couldn't send Madhu in alone with no training, knowing absolutely nothing. And so Geeta and Madhu made their way down the hall to room 8, where a man in his mid-twenties was waiting for them.

Geeta and Madhu entered, and they exchanged greetings with the customer.

Geeta had never seen the man before.

"I know you only asked for one girl, but you're getting a treat today.

My friend here is new (Geeta introduced Madhu using the pseudonym assigned her by Mai), and I'm going to show her the ropes."

The man was all eagerness - he'd dropped by today as a bonus for himself, having just finished the probation period at his first job after graduating from university. And it was already worth the $60 door fee - two drop-dead gorgeous women only a few feet from him. He put his head back down on the table and lay face down, awaiting events.

Geeta started by removing the towel off the man, leaving him completely nude. She had told her Aunt before stepping into the room to watch carefully, and Geeta could see that Madhu was indeed taking all this in, her eyes wide and twinkling with anticipation.

Geeta asked the man if he liked oil or lotion (oil was the answer), and soon Geeta was giving the lucky fellow an expert massage, starting on his upper back, and working her way down gradually. After rubbing the man's back for a while, she turned him over to Aunt Madhu.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.