Belinda Screws Up - Cover

Belinda Screws Up

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He gave her a "get out of jail free" card.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow   .

I saw her in the rearview mirror, standing there looking as if she were just about to be hit by a runaway freight train. It was a miserable way to end a marriage of over twenty years, but I had given her a chance and it wasn't my fault that she made the wrong choice.


Belinda and I had met at my cousin's wedding reception. She was a friend of the brides and had come to the wedding with a date. I took one look at her and knew — just knew — that she was meant to be my life partner. I ignored the fact that she was there with a date and I moved in on her. I asked her to dance when her date went off to use the bathroom and as we moved around on the dance floor I told her that I hoped her date wasn't too attached to her because I intended to make her mine. She laughed and said:

"Really?"

"Yes really?"

"Well in that case I hope you have a good memory" and she told me her phone number.

While I was committing the number to memory she said, "Oops, here comes Jeff and I am his date."

I walked her back to the table she was sharing with some friends and she introduced me to them and then she gave me a wicked smile and said to those at the table:

"Remember the name. He says he is going to make me his. If he manages you just might see him around."

That got a few laughs from the people at the table and a murderous stare from Jeff. I raised her hand to my lips, kissed it and said, "I'll call you."

I called, we started dating and a year latter we were married. Over the course of the next twenty years we had a very good life together. She bore me three children, two boys and a girl, and she did a marvelous job of raising them and spoiling me.


Our youngest had just departed for basic training and Belinda was at loose ends so she went looking for a job. She found a job as a secretary for a local auto parts company and she had been on the job two weeks when one morning she told me that she was going to be late that night. I asked her why and she told me that she was going to stop after work for drinks with some of the girls she worked with to get to know them better. I didn't even think twice about it, I just said:

"Have a good time sweetie."

"Thank you honey, I'll try not to be too late."

I'm normally in bed by nine-thirty because I get up at five so I told her not to wake me when she got home. The next day I asked her how her night had gone and she told me that she'd had a good time.

"There are a lot of nice people working there. Honey, would it bother you if I joined their little group? They stop every Thursday night after work and I'd really like to get to know them better."

Why would I mind? I had my bowling league on Thursday and I wouldn't be home until nine anyway so I told Belinda to go ahead and enjoy. A couple of months went by and sometimes Belinda would be home when I got home from bowling and sometimes she wouldn't get in until after I had gone to bed. I didn't think anything of it. Why should I? We had been married for over twenty years and Belinda had never given me any reason to wonder or worry about what she was doing.

The dark clouds stated appearing on the horizon about five months after she had started her job. I didn't recognize them as such at the time, but looking back I can almost pin point the time that things began to change. Belinda was always talking about the people she worked with; about how this guy was this and this woman was that and so and so did such and such. The one she talked the most about was Carla.

Carla was three times divorced and was currently single and she swore she would never tie herself down with a man again. She dated a lot, had no steady boyfriend and my take on her, from what Belinda told me, was that she was a round-heeled tramp. Apparently she and Belinda had become good friends and Carla would share her exploits with Belinda who would then pass them on to me over the dinner table.

"You'll never guess what crazy Carla did Monday night. She and James, I told you about James didn't I? Anyway, she and James had stopped at a bar after work and after about an hour James took her to his place. She had never been there before and she didn't know that he had a roommate. She and James were having sex when the roommate walked in on them. It was an awkward moment, but Carla diffused it by saying that she had enough for both of them. Can you believe it? Both of them? I can't even imagine something like that."

A week later on a Friday night it was, "You know what Carla did last night? A guy she'd never met before asked her to dance and an hour later she left the bar with him. Thirty minutes later she was back and Barb said, "What's the matter, find out he had a wife and dump him?" Carla said, "No, I did him on his back seat and then he took off." Isn't that just outrageous?"

I got one or two of those stories every week, but the light bulb never went off over my head. I could never understand what Belinda saw in Carla and how the two of them could get so close that Carla would share her sex life with Belinda. I supposed that it must have been an opposites attract kind of thing. After a couple of months of being regaled with Carla stories I made the comment that she sounded like a real whore.

"That's probably the reason she has been divorced three times; got her ass caught cheating."

Belinda didn't say anything to that, but the Carla stories stopped.


A little more time went by and one day I read in the paper that the auto parts company that Belinda worked for was having some financial problems and that bankruptcy was possible. I mentioned it to Belinda and asked if it was going to affect her.

"It could if they actually have to go Chapter 11, but we are all hopeful that it won't happen."

The next day she told me that it was going to affect her after all. "They are reorganizing and it is going to mean that I'm going to have to work late some nights"

"What does that mean, some nights?"

"I guess it means that some nights I'm going to be asked to stay late."

"Oh well, I guess it goes with the job. I just hope the extra effort pays off for you."

"I hope so too. I like the job and I like the people I work with and I don't want to have to start over again some place else.

Two days later she called me on my cell and told me that she would be working late that night. I asked her how late and she said she didn't have any idea, but they had told everybody they were going to order take out around seven.

"All right sweetie. If you aren't home by the time I go to bed I'll see you in the morning."

After that, one or two nights a week Belinda had to work late. There was no more in the papers about the parts company so I guessed that whatever they were doing as far as reorganizing was working. A couple of more months went by and then it was the end of bowling until the summer leagues started. I went home after work and around seven I got tired of watching TV so I decided to go down to the lounge, have a drink or two with my wife and meet a few of her co-workers.

I walked into the lounge and looked around the room for Belinda and finally spotted her out on the dance floor with some guy. They were dancing pretty close and I saw the man's hand slide down her back and come to rest on her ass. When she didn't push the hand away or step back from the man I suddenly decided not to have a drink with her after all. Instead, I looked for a nice dark corner to sit in.

For the next two hours I sat there, sipped beer and watched as Belinda danced with the same man. When I first came in he walked her back to a table where she was apparently sitting with a half dozen other girls, but after a half-hour or so and three or four dances she went to the booth with him where he had been sitting.

For the next hour and a half she stayed with him. Every time they danced Belinda was molded to his body and his hands were all over hers. I was getting more and more steamed by the minute and the only thing that kept me from going over and raining on their parade was that I wanted to know more about what was going on. When they finished a dance and went back to the booth and she slid in next to him instead of sitting across from him and then kissed him I got up and went outside. I got in my car and moved it to where I could see Belinda's car and then I sat and waited to see what would happen next.

I had no idea how long I was going to have to wait because I had no idea of when Belinda usually came home. If she wasn't there before I fell asleep I usually slept too soundly for her to wake me up when she came in. It could have been ten or it could have been three in the morning. It was ten-thirty when Belinda came out of the bar with the people she had originally been sitting with before joining the man in his booth. The group scattered to their cars and drove off.

Belinda got in her car and sat there for about five minutes before the man came out of the bar and got in the car with her. They talked for about five minutes and then they slid towards each other and started necking. From where I was sitting I could see Belinda's sweater when it was pushed up on her shoulders and that told me that the man's hands were on her tits, but I couldn't actually see what his hands, or hers, were doing. What I thought I saw was arm motion that indicated that the man was getting a hand job from Belinda.

What ever they were doing they did it and necked for about the next fifteen minutes and then they separated, talked for several more minutes and then the man got out of her car, got into his and drove off. As soon as he was gone Belinda got out of her car and went back into the bar and I assumed that it was so she could straighten herself up before coming home just in case I might still be up. As soon as the door closed behind her I started up and drove home. I was in bed pretending to be asleep when Belinda got home twenty minutes later.


I didn't say anything to Belinda about what I'd seen and for the next week I did my best to act as if everything was normal. The next Thursday I was back in the dark corner wearing as much of a disguise as I could come up with. I had been wearing contacts for about fifteen years so I bought a pair of reading glasses with heavy horn-rimmed frames and punched the lens out. I have never worn a hat so I got a baseball cap and pulled the bill down low to block part of my face. Not much, but since Belinda was used to seeing me without glasses and a hat and I was sitting in a dark corner I thought I could get by.

She came in about a quarter to six with the same group of women she had been sitting with the previous Thursday and they put three table together right next to the dance floor. For the next hour until the band started up at seven the group sat, talked and had drinks. Belinda sat next to and talked mostly with a dark haired woman and I thought she might be Carla.

The band started to play and guys started going over to the table and asking the girls to dance. Belinda danced with two or three different guys, but didn't seem to show an interest in any of them. About eight a guy asked the woman I thought might be Carla to dance and when the music stopped she went back to the booth where he had been sitting with two buddies and sat down with him. She danced with all three of the men and all three of them danced real close with her and felt her up pretty good and then she necked with all three when she went back to their booth. During that period Belinda danced with three different guys, but didn't seem interested in them.

Around nine Carla went over to the table and talked for a minute with Belinda and then Belinda got up and followed Carla back to the booth and sat down with her and the three men. Over the next forty-five minutes Belinda danced with all three of the men and they treated her much as they had Carla and she necked in the booth with them as Carla had.

At five to ten Carla and two of the men got up and left and Belinda was left sitting in the booth across from the remaining man and he got up and moved to sit beside her. They necked for a bit, danced a couple of dances and then went back to the booth and necked some more. When Belinda got up to go to the ladies room I got up and left the bar. I moved my car to where I could watch Belinda's car and settled down to wait.

Twenty minutes went by and then Belinda and the man came out and stopped just outside the door and talked for a minute and then they headed away from me to the other end of the lot and got into his car. I couldn't see much from where I was sitting, but I could see them sitting and talking and then they slid together and started necking. It went on for about twenty minutes and then they broke apart, got out of his car and walked to Belinda's. They talked for another minute and then he took her in his arms and kissed her. They stayed locked together for almost a minute and then they broke apart and Belinda got in her car and he went back to his. He started and drove off and as soon as he was out of sight Belinda got out of her car and went back into the bar to freshen up and that time I stayed and waited. She came out ten minutes later, got in her car and headed for home.

I let her go and then I went back into the lounge for a drink. I sat at the bar and struck up a conversation with the bartender.

"I may have to start coming in her more often."

"Why is that?"

"I've been in her twice now and both times I've seen a lot of action going on with the girls at that table over there."

"It sure looks like it, don't it."

"I'm always looking for a fun time. Do they come in here often?"

"Every Thursday night."

"Only on Thursday?"

"Two of them, Carla and Belinda are in here on other nights, but the rest of them only come in on Thursday."

I left him a tip and told him I was going to become a Thursday regular from then on. Driving home the thought occurred to me that Belinda wasn't working the nights she said she was. Those nights had to be the 'other nights' that the bartender told me Belinda came in.

Belinda was still up when I got home. "Where have you been? When I got home and you weren't here I got worried."

"Tonight was the last night of bowling and the guys stuck around to have a few beers and discuss what we want to do as far as a summer league is concerned."

"When do summer leagues start?"

"Next week."

"What did you decide?"

"Haven't yet. Dave and Sam want to move to Wednesday and Chuck and Bill want to stay with Thursday."

"Sounds like you get to be the tie breaker. What do you want to do?"

"I don't really care, but I'm leaning toward Wednesday."

"I think you should stay with Thursday."

"Why?"

"Because that is the night I stop with the girls. It just makes sense for our nights out to be the same."

Right, I thought, that way I won't be sitting at home wondering what you might be doing because I'd be occupied.

"I hadn't looked at it that way. I suppose that you are right."

"Anyway, I'm glad you are home. I'm horny as hell. That give you any ideas?"

Actually it did. I was curious to see if my dick would get hard considering the thoughts that I was having about Belinda. It was slow to show, but a Belinda blow job got me up and running and I guess I performed well enough to suit her.


Monday she called me on my cell and told me she had to work late. I left work early and was parked just down the street from where she worked when she came out of the building with Carla. They both got into Belinda's car and I wasn't at all surprised when Belinda headed for the lounge. I followed them and parked in the back where I could watch Belinda's car and then I settled in to wait.

Three hours later Carla and Belinda came out with the same three men from Thursday night. Carla got in back with the two who had left with her and the one Belinda had necked with got in front with her. Belinda started the car and I got ready to follow, but Belinda didn't leave the lot; she just drove to the back of the lot and pulled in behind the dumpster. I couldn't see anything from where I was, but it was dark out and even darker behind the dumpster so I got out of the car and tried to work my way closer to Belinda's car without being seen.

I couldn't do it. The half moon in the clear night gave just enough light that I would be seen if I went around either end of the dumpster. I noticed that the dumpster lids, which were propped open, had large cutouts around the hinge points and I wondered if I could see anything if I climbed inside the dumpster and looked through one of the cutouts. The moon was on the other side of Belinda's car so I wouldn't be back lit if anyone in the car happened to glance toward the cutout. I thought that I would give it a try before going to Plan B which was to walk up to the car, rap on the window and ask Belinda just what the fuck she was doing.

Hoping that I wouldn't step into anything stinky I quietly climbed into the dumpster and moved to the center cutout. I had a perfect view down into the car and the moonlight let me get a good look. Carla was on the backseat on her knees, skirt up around her waist, and her head was bobbing up and down on the cock sticking up out of one guy's fly. The second guy was behind her and he had his pants down around his ankles and his cock buried in her from behind. From my angle I couldn't tell if he was in her cunt or her ass.

In the front seat Belinda's blouse was open and her bra was undone and the man with her had his right tit in his mouth. His cock was sticking out of his fly and Belinda had her had on it and she was stroking him as she looked over the back of the seat at what was going on in back. The man she was jacking off said something and she turned to look at him and said something. He said something and I saw Belinda shake her head no. The man said something else and put a hand on Belinda's head and tried to push it down on his cock. She let go of his dick and slapped his hand away from her. The windows of the car were closed so I couldn't hear what was going on, but I did hear the:

"God damn it, I said no!" so she really must have screamed it at him.

He pulled back from her and Belinda let her bra slip off and fall to the floor and she buttoned up her blouse.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.