The Preacher's Wife - Cover

The Preacher's Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The preacher's wife was raised with strict moral principles, but there's a hot-blooded woman hidden inside. See what happens when a libertine stranger pushes all the right buttons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Reluctant   Cheating   Humiliation   Group Sex   Swinging   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre  

Marge awoke to an empty bed, the preacher being an early riser. Staring up at the ceiling, she thought back to the previous night when her husband pumped his cock into her. It was quick, not passionate, and definitely not enjoyable for her. She knew he would never satisfy her sexually. And that thought caused her to realize she wanted -- no needed -- what Jack gave her. She liked sex and liked the way it made her feel. For the first time in her life, Marge consciously moved her fingers between her legs and rubbed her clit. While her other fingers entered her pussy, she thought about the two men she had sex with -- about them fucking her ... about her sucking their cocks ... about the orgasms they gave her. She bit her lip in order not to shout her pleasure as she climaxed.

Later that day, Jack appeared at the preacher's wife's front door, but this time she met him with a smile. She asked him if he wanted to come in, but he informed her that she was to go with him. Marge smiled and said she'd be just a minute. Jack's jaw dropped when she reached under her dress and pulled off her panties.

"I just have to put these away," she said, holding up her panties. "After all, it's getting expensive replacing them."

Jack stared at her cute butt as it swayed. When she returned, she brushed against his body as she stepped outside, pecking his cheek with her lips. They got into his car and drove off.

"Are we going to your place?" she asked sheepishly.

"Would you like to?"

"Oh yes!"

"Okay."

Then, after a pause, she asked, "Um ... will there ... um ... be anyone else there?"

"I didn't plan on it," Jack said and saw the disappointment on her face. "But there can be if you want. Do you only want one more guy?"

"How many can you get?"

When the shock faded from his face, Jack said, "I have an idea. If you're game for something different, I think you'll like it."

"What do you mean 'something different'?" she asked hesitantly.

"Well, you won't know who the guys are ... and they won't see you either."

"How's that?"

"Let me surprise you. Are you game?"

"I guess so."

"Are you excited?"

"Yes."

"Will you play with your pussy for me in the car?"

Jack expected the preacher's wife to slap his face, but to his surprise she pulled her dress up and spread her legs. He saw her pussy and then her fingers between her legs. Jack couldn't believe the woman who had thought it a sin to touch herself was now blatantly doing it in his car while driving in broad daylight.

Watching the preacher's wife masturbate had its affect on Jack. Marge noticed it too. Pulling her finger out of her juicy pussy, she licked it clean and reached over to cup his hard-on. His moan was all she needed to begin rubbing his groin.

"You better stop or I'll cum in my pants."

"Mmmmm, you're that excited?" she asked with a smirk and a twinkle in her eyes.

"Watching you play with yourself in my car is sooo hot."

"Then it's my fault!" she said, sitting up and crossing her arms. Jack was about to explain that it wasn't bad when she smiled and said, "I guess it's up to me then to take care of your problem."

Jack was aghast. He had fallen for her tease. The naïve preacher's wife actually got the better of the experienced older man. But he wasn't complaining when her dainty fingers unzipped his pants and fished out his almost painfully hard cock. She leaned forward and took him in her mouth. He had never had a woman suck his cock in the car in the middle of the day before, and it was the prim and proper preacher's wife who was the first. He didn't last long and grunted as he came in her mouth.

Jack's eyes popped open when he heard the horn of the car heading directly towards him. His fingers tightened on the steering wheel and he spun it to the right, swerving the car back to his side of the road. Marge rose, looked around, and shrugged. Jack let out a "whew" which brought a smile to her face, misunderstanding it.

"Feeling better?" she asked impishly, licking her sticky lips.

"Much." You have no idea, he thought, wondering if a crash would have caused her to bite down and sever his manhood. He also wondered how he would explain the preacher's wife being in his car with cum dripping down her chin.

Marge was impatient during the long drive. She had done it many times and knew they were going to the city. She was disappointed about going to the porn theater, but Jack kept telling her he had a surprise she'd like. Sitting next to him pouting, she grumbled about wanting more than to watch a movie. Jack kept smiling and saying, "Don't worry, you'll get more."

Jack pulled off the highway and drove through the seedy part of town. Marge sat slumped in her seat frowning, her arms crossed, her chin on her chest. The bump caused by the car pulling into a parking lot caused Marge to look up. She stared through the windshield at the unfamiliar building and then at Jack. He was busy parking the car and didn't pay her any mind.

Jack jumped out of the car and ran around to her side. He opened her door and she took his hand. Stepping out, she looked around, confused, nervous. About to ask where they were, her mouth snapped shut when he grabbed her arm and pulled her. She took a few stumbling steps and then walked with him as he led her through a side entrance. Jack looked around until he spotted a man who he waved to and came over. Marge didn't like the way the man ogled her, but she stood silent, clutching onto Jack's arm with both hands, holding his arm against her body. Jack and the store owner spoke in whispers and then the man looked at the preacher's wife with a puzzled expression.

"Don't worry, looks can be deceiving," Jack said.

The man turned back to Jack and nodded. Jack led the preacher's wife down a corridor and through a door, closing it behind them. The room was small with a couple of chairs in it. Atop a small table were a box of tissues and a box of Wet Ones.

Marge sat demurely on one of the chairs with her hands clasped in her lap. She didn't understand what they were doing there, waiting for Jack to explain. Then she saw Jack nod toward the wall to her right. She turned and gasped. Sticking from a hole in the wall was a soft cock. Confused, the preacher's wife looked back at Jack.

"That's called a glory hole," he explained. "Guys shove their dicks through them and someone on the other side does what they want with it. Usually it's a blow-job, but it's up to you." Marge looked shocked. "You said you wanted a lot of cocks. Well, you will get them here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.