Shelly Hugh Driscott - Cover

Shelly Hugh Driscott

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hugh Driscott is a young farmer fresh out of university. He inherits a farm and some associated small business near London Ontario. The farmhouse is well supplied with lightning rods because nature wants to burn the house down. A large silver mirror is struck by a bolt and Hugh is like a modern day Alice.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction  

On February the third of 2007, the three of us had gone to the library. Homework was done first then some studying. Tiffany was studying because I wanted her educated. Lauren was the same way but she was also pursuing some of the clues relating to our magical paraphernalia. Max was there because we all were.

The house had been searched for more hidden cashes of silver icons. The library was searched very thoroughly. We were after some books on the subject or some family documents that may shine a light on my obsession. The old furniture was inspected carefully to find more artifacts. Without the use of x-rays, I doubted we would find anything.

The vanity was moved up into the library to keep it nearby when we studied. So far the mirror had acted just like any other mirror we had ever seen. The reflection of the slave girl was just as true as the reflections of a book.

We had guests arriving soon but everything was already prepared. Tiffany had to appear normal because she had two of her friends coming for a sleep over. I already knew that all three did a lot more than sleep. It was a valid social interaction though, and I wanted it to continue.

Lauren said, "Master, can we try checking in the dark? There may be a dim glow."

"I checked that before but we can do it again, Honey." The girls seemed to get off on calling me Master while I called them Slave. It meant nothing to me now because I couldn't be a true master no matter how hard I tried.

It was dark outside but we still drew the blinds and the drapes. I walked over to the light switch with the slave girl in my hand. When I switched the light went off it was still not that dark. I made it back to the mirror and put out my fingers to find the object. Just as my fingers came close, the mirror began to give off some light. I hurriedly pulled my hand back and the light disappeared.

Tiffany asked, "What was that?"

"I have no idea. The light came from the mirror, not from a reflection."

Lauren said, "Please do it again, Master."

I put the icon in my other hand and moved forward to touch the frame but this time nothing happened. It only took me a half minute to think to try with the statuette. Sometimes I'm not that smart.

When my hand was close the second time, the light returned. By varying the distance I got more or less light. When my hand came too close, we all saw a blue spark leap between the mirror frame and the statuette. I felt no shock so I put the icon back. However, no further discharge was seen.

We worked with the two now with the light on and we could see a slight interference pattern in the mirror. It only occurred when the icon moved closer or further away. It also didn't seem to matter what part of the frame we approached with the icon.

The slave girl was put away and then we brought out the other articles found in the ashes of the carriage house. We got the light again but no spark. We all figured it was because none of the power had been drained from these objects yet.

On the other level of the curio cabinet were the silver figures I had found in the box in the floor. The first one was the ring made for a giant's hand. It was as good as any to start with.

The girls got close to the mirror and for a moment I smiled at their beauty and their youth. They saw me looking and I went back to work. The ring didn't do anything until it got very close, then the same spark appeared. This seemed to be a much heavier discharge. Again, I felt nothing. When I brought the ring back near the mirror, it glowed again as if it had originally been charged in the lightning storm.

Lauren and Tiffany tried the ring and it worked for them both. I was going to try another icon when the doorbell rang.

Tiffany said, "That must be Wendy and Linda. I wish they had come another night now. We were finally making some headway."

Lauren said, "You still have to answer the door, Honey."

Tiffany bent over and kissed her sister on the lips and got up. She looked at me as if she needed permission to go but I purposely ignored her. She soon made up her mind and hurried out of the room. Lauren and I followed.

Linda was a bit older than either Tiffany or Wendy and had her driver's license. She and Wendy had come over before and stayed on previous occasions. The three girls always left happy and sated.

The two newcomers greeted all three of us very politely. Last time we were given a kiss. I think it was at Tiffany's instigation. Now we were like an old European family and all of us hugged.

Lauren got the girls to go into the kitchen where she set out some of the food she and Tiffany had made for their guests.

I sat at the table with them and drank some coffee and nibbled on a pastry. Tiffany said, "Lauren and I made these today. My sister is always good to me."

Wendy said, "Mmm, they're good. I guess I should learn to cook but I'm such a klutz in the kitchen."

Lauren said, "I was the same way until about half a year ago. A young man I know showed me how little I knew and encouraged me to learn. That was the best thing that ever happened to me."

All of the girls looked at me. I said, "Don't look at me. I was just hungry and Lauren had to feed me without killing me. I must say she did a good job."

Linda was looking at us then and at what Tiffany had in her hand. When she saw the ring she laughed and pointed. When Wendy looked, she laughed too. The rest of us just wondered what they were laughing at. Linda whispered into Tiffany's ear and now Tiffany turned red.

I could get an answer from Tiffany and said simply, "What?"

Tiffany had to pause for a second then she said, "This looks like a ring a man puts around his cock so he can last a long time." Now all three girls turned red.

I thought for a moment and found that the idea was just as pertinent as any other and perhaps better. I said, "I found this when I was remodelling. I guess you girls could be right."

It was Lauren that said, "It may work if you stretch it a bit." The two newcomers now went very red and looked down. They must have heard from somebody, probably Tiffany, about me.

We talked a bit more and all the girls had a chance to finger the ring. Ten minutes later I said, "Well, I'm going to do a bit more research. Your room is the same as last time and Tiffany can show you the way if you forgot. Goodnight ladies."

Lauren grabbed the ring and we shut off the unused lights before going upstairs. We hurried to get in bed. Lauren said, "Are you really going to try that? It has to be magic."

"I guess I have to. All we get is a spark and a glowing surface." I took the ring. It would fit over most of my tool but not the last half. I was larger there. The ring was not even cool to the touch and slid down easily. I felt nothing other than a warm silver ring. I wiggled it further down and surprisingly it expanded to fit, growing thinner to compensate. It finally nestled as far back as it would go but it didn't contract to keep me from shooting.

Lauren looked closely at it and said with a gasp, "The ring was made in a spiral but now it's a solid. There is no ridge." She avoided the term Master when we had guests.

I felt around the ring and I found she was right. "Yeah, I wonder what it does. You want to try?"

Lauren turned over quickly and pulled her knees up to her breasts. She was already very well lubricated so I decided to forego foreplay this time. I climbed over her but had to stop to give her a kiss. She kissed me back with a lot of feeling.

"Please hurry up. I'm very excited now and need you more than usual."

"Maybe I should go back and suck on your clit instead."

"Don't you dare. I want you in me and I want it now."

This was like the old Lauren and I did as she said. I had not made even three complete strokes when Lauren started to go rigid. At the forth stroke, she screamed out my name and forced her pelvis up to meet me.

I just wiggled to rub her clit until she calmed down but it took quite a while this time. When I started again, Lauren only lasted three strokes before she screamed once more. Her orgasms were even stronger than the ones I commanded her to have. This had to be the work of the ring.

Lauren was almost in continuous orgasm now. She would relax just long enough to climb once more. I was even hornier then usual and my cock was like steel. When Lauren had her maximum, I knew I had to pull out. It hurt me to do it and I was surprised I was able to manage. Lauren clawed at me to keep me in place and she began to plead for just one more time. My own mind was still clouded with lust and I was barely able to function.

I bent over to hug Lauren and she grabbed me as if she were a wrestler. Her need must be very strong. I heard the door open. The three girls were there and dressed in sexy negligees.

They looked worried so I said, "Lauren isn't hurt. She just gets carried away sometimes."

I think it was Linda that said, "That many times? A woman can't handle that many orgasms and a man can't give that many."

It was Tiffany that said, "My, er, Hugh can, and I feel an urge to find out if he can do that to me."

Linda said, "Tiffany!"

Tiffany broke apart from the other two and hurried to the bed. She got beside her disturbed sister and pulled her legs up. Tiffany just looked into my eyes and whispered, "Please, I need it bad, really bad."

I was too horny to think right and did as she asked. She was just the same as her sister and started to cum continuously. Some of the orgasms I figured should have burnt out her mind and knocked her out but she stayed with us.

Before Tiffany reached her limit, I saw the two girls kissing each other and fingering each other's cunt. I just pulled out of Tiffany before she could complain and I grabbed Linda's hand. As soon as I touched her she hurried to the bed and lay across the foot. I was in her in moments and she screamed the same music the other two had sang.

After five minutes, I pulled Wendy over. I pushed her into a 69 position with Linda and I slipped into Wendy.

The night was a long one for me. I moved from girl to girl without letting them reach too many orgasms. It worked better this way.

Lauren was so sloppy now that I pushed into her ass. I went in easy and she didn't show any pain. The orgasms came here too and I soon moved to Tiffany the same way. I was more careful with Linda but surprisingly I fit in very easily. She didn't complain in the least.

Wendy was only a little worried about my size but she took me just as easy as the rest.

During all this I never had the all powerful urge to shoot and my cock stayed as hard as a sixteen year-olds. I needed some relief now and I guess I couldn't get it with the ring. I went to the en suite and washed up. The ring came off as easy as it went on but this time it didn't shrink to its original size. I washed the ring and put it in the drawer and hurried back to bed.

I had four depleted women. I chose Lauren and slid into her. She didn't cum continuously this time but she got one in few minutes as I released deep in her. Tiffany was still alive so I entered her the same way and the orgasm I got was natural and more satisfying to me.

I pushed my way into the middle of the bed and pulled Tiffany and Lauren on each side of me. In just a moment I was asleep. There was movement during the night to use the washroom. I know because Tiffany got up once and crawled back beside me.

Even with all the work I did last night, I was the first one up. Well, I was up in more than one way. When I saw all four girls I got harder.

I let Max out and then made a farmer's breakfast. I had actually finished frying all the kinds of meat when Lauren stumbled into the kitchen. She came to me and kissed me possessively which I loved. She whispered, "What did you do to me last night?"

"I think it was the ring. I couldn't shoot if I wanted. I was always eager to do more. I was as hard as iron. I calmed down after I took the ring off. I still had blue balls so I abused you one and Tiffany one more time."

"What about our guests?"

"I only had a few shots and I put them where they belonged."

"I love you, you know."

"I love you, too, but I noticed something odd. Do you think your conditioning is fading?"

She looked surprised and then said, "I think you're right. It's still there but not as strong. I think it was already fading before last night."

I held her face in both of my hands and said, "I love the woman you have become. I do not mean the part that acts a slave but the real you inside."

Lauren did some thinking and said, "I like the person I have become, too."

I fed Lauren her breakfast and in a moment Tiffany came down dressed as usual. When she saw us naked, she smiled at the other two girls and waved for them to enter the kitchen. They came in trying to be modest but in a few minutes dropped the pretext.

The girls ate and then began to talk. Lauren was acting her old self when she started to talk about me as if I was in another country. I just ignored them as they tried to get under my skin but I now wore the persona of an unflappable English butler.

The girls kept talking even when I had a chance to sit down. Max got two sausages and sympathized with me about my problems.

Tiffany suddenly got up and kissed me soundly then backed up. Wendy did the same thing, followed by Linda. It was Lauren that showed them how it was really done.

I looked at Lauren as if lost and she said, "We're going to have some girl talk."

"I thought you were doing that for the last half hour."

"That was a different kind of girl talk."

"Oh."

I cleaned up and went upstairs to dress. I found the ring and put it back in the cabinet in case I had the reason to try it again.

The laneway and the roads to the barn and other outbuilding was already ploughed of snow. I went into the barn and worked on a damaged cultivator. When spring rolled around, I needed to be ready.

I came into the house around one for a meal and found the girls still naked. They looked at me with a raised eye but otherwise ignored me. Tiffany was the one that was the most fidgety and that was probably because she had not thrown off as much of her conditioning as her sister.

I was a little cold and a bit dirty. Lauren came from the kitchen and said, "You better shower. The food will be ready to eat in ten minutes."

"Yes, my Sweet." I washed and came down dressed to suit what the company wore. Even with what I did last night, I had to restrain my reflexes.

We had a nice meal. The girls made sure that I had a good look at their breasts. Lauren even spilt some sauce on her breast and used her finger to catch the run then pop it into her mouth. The fact that the finger went over her nipple wasn't lost on anybody.

When the meal was over, I pulled Lauren to me while I sat and started to lick and suck her breast. She held me close and shook at the feelings I was given her. I abruptly pulled away.

When Lauren's eyes opened, they looked like they were smoking. She said, "Why did you do that?"

"You missed a spot."

In a few seconds she said, "It was my other breast." By then I was ready and sprang on her and picked her up as she squealed. I had my nipple now and I made sure it was very clean.

Instead of putting Lauren down, I simply carried her upstairs and put her in our recently made bed. Lauren was already well lubricated but I wanted a taste anyway. The moans and orgasms were made the hard way but that was fine by me.

When I came up for air, I found Wendy sitting on Lauren's face while Tiffany and Linda were in a 69 position. I pulled Wendy's face down to Lauren's mons and let her feed.

Linda's hair got sticky because I pushed my way into Tiffany. I was long enough to not bother her too much. This did help Tiffany get off, followed by did Linda.

When the two were done, I slowly slipped into Linda and found her very tight. I didn't go too deep and she came to a satisfactory orgasm a bit later.

I did the same thing to Lauren but had to move Wendy so I could enter her. She was the tightest of all and I wondered how I had fit in last night. I took more of my time and continued until she had her own orgasm.

Lauren was watching all this with a smile. When Wendy succumbed, Lauren put her to one side of the bed and then got me to lay on my back. I was no sooner on my back when Laurens vagina gobbled me up. Wendy had recovered and Lauren had her sit on my face.

The pressure was building so much that I had to fill Lauren. It seemed that Wendy felt the effects because she shook, too.

Tiffany took her sister's place. It took a bit of coaxing before Linda sat on my tongue.

Lauren and Tiffany got it twice. I might have given the other girls a chance but I didn't know if they were protected. Last night I had not shot off until late but it was still possible I could be a daddy if the magic didn't prevent it. For all I knew the magic may even promote it.

When we were all bushed or drained, we helped each other to the shower to get cleaned up. Even the usual groping was only half-hearted and didn't lead to anything.

That night the girls went upstairs to do what they wanted but I doubted if it would be anything like sex. I looked at Lauren with longing but knew I couldn't do anything.

Lauren and I sat on the couch in the living room and held each other. She said, "You made quite an impression on both of those girls."

"I think it was more the ring than me."

"If you thought that, then you'd be wrong. The ring gave you Wendy's virginity and then you took her anal one, too. Linda never had many boyfriends but you were the first one to take her butt. Neither of the girls regret what you took. They were only amazed at how their small openings accepted you without pain or ripping, that is besides one maidenhead."

After she snuggled a bit closer, she added, "They weren't afraid of you. They know something very odd happened but they don't seem to be fixated on it. Perhaps that is part of what the ring provides. What they really liked, is the way you accepted them and their lifestyle. When you showed the girls how to really eat pussy they simply loved you. I think that if you asked, they would move in with us in a flash."

I kissed Lauren and said, "I have two girls and that's enough for me. If Tiffany has broken her conditioning, then it's possible that I'll have no girls."

Lauren turned with a lot of force and said, "How can you say that? We have given you everything."

"When the silver slave touched you, you were in the process of leaving. It changed you, not me. I got you to change a bit more later but you tell me your conditioning is fading. When it fades completely away, you may go back to the way you were before."

Lauren thought for a moment and said, "I like where I am and I think the old Lauren would like me to stay here too. If worse comes to worse I'll do what Tiffany did before I revert all the way."

I was shocked at this and my mouth must have been open. Lauren used a finger to close my lips then she moved to kiss them.

The girls stayed over another night. I was involved with one more orgy, then I threw Lauren to the wolves and I went into town to buy groceries. An even number of girls I think is best.


In the coming month, we charged up the girl with the outstretched hands. I was not sure about the animals so I left them in their current state. The small spheres were looked at. I charged one of them but nothing happened.

My girls were now here because of their own volition. The conditioning was nearly gone from Lauren and Tiffany. They were more difficult to get along with, especially when that time of the month came around. I was still happy that they were free even if it made me watch my step.

Lauren quit her job and started working at the store with Mom and Dad. They needed the help and were happy to have her. Tiffany would have a summer job but she still had to go to school. Her grades had been mediocre but now were excellent. Her parents were happy with the way she was growing and I think they knew that somehow I was the one providing for both of their daughters sexual needs.

Wendy and Linda came over a lot but I tried to stay out of the way. I didn't want them fixating on me and I didn't want to have another time with the ring. Other girls came over too, and the group was given a very nice room in the basement. It was heated and cooled, had a large hot tub, wall to wall carpet and thick underpad, and a very large bed. With thick insulation they could listen to their music or make some of their own.

Near the end of March, Tiffany ran to me and kissed me much harder than usual. Something was up besides me. The girls wanted their orgasms and I wanted them myself.

When she pulled back, she breathlessly said, "You have to come and see what we found."

"Where?"

"In the Library!"

This was interesting. The library meant the magic, not the books. When I followed the two girls into the room, I saw a wood chair in front of the mirror. Both girls smiled but didn't offer me any hints. I did take the one hint and climbed the chair to looked down at the frame. There was nothing there.

I looked at the girls and knew that I had to have missed something. I went back to my investigation. It took a few minutes for me to find some small holes in the periphery of the frame that I had seen before. Once I found one, I looked for the others. There were fourteen of them in different patterns around the frame. This was not new to us. I didn't know what to make of them or why the girls wanted me to see them. This was the only different details at the top of the mirror.

"I see the holes. They were there before when we examined the frame. What's special about them?"

Lauren said, "Tiffany remembered the holes and then she recalled the pins in the feet of the begging girl."

The light went on in my head. Lauren brought her hand out and it held the figurine in it. I asked, "Did you try it yet?"

Lauren paused for a moment then said seriously, "This is family business. We all need to be here."

I didn't catch on at first but I eventually did. I wasn't sure of her assumptions or perhaps it was her desire but this didn't seem wrong either. I just nodded my head and Lauren ceremoniously placed the figure in my palm. I nodded again then turned to find the holes that were at the right spacing for the pins. The set I found were at the very top.

The pair of pins didn't fit in so I checked again to find if any other set of holes. When I found that none were close, I spread the silver legs just a bit and they fit into the holes just fine.

As soon as the figure was seated, the mirror became a source of light. I quickly got down to look at the mirror. It gave off enough light to equal a forty five watt bulb.

Tiffany came beside me but Lauren seemed to hang back as if not trusting what was going to happen. Max had followed us into the room and he was now bent over licking his balls.

I didn't know what to think. I could see my image still but it was harder to see because of the light.

Lauren soon got on the other side of me and put her hand on my shoulder. "What do you think is happening?"

"I have no idea, but whatever it is, we are getting closer to understanding it."

Tiffany said, "This must use a lot of power. What if the batteries go dead?"

I said, "I guess we take this out into a field before a storm then recover it after."

"Sounds right."

It was an hour later that I somehow thought of the Emmy Awards. I hurried to the cabinet and chose the closest sphere. I reached up and placed the sphere in the hands of the silver girl. Her thumbs stuck out to cradle what she now carried but not well.

I saw a change in the mirror. The light disappeared and the mirror turned black. The sphere kept slipping though.

It looked like the sphere belonged here. I pinched the metal arms together with my fingers and it bent a little. I put the sphere back in and it stayed.

I backed up to see this from a distance but I could not make anything of it. Lauren said, "Let's turn out the lights." She didn't wait to get an answer and went to the switch and turned it off. There was still too much light coming in the windows and we worked to get the room as dark as possible.

Tiffany took a flashlight to see where we were going but instead of turning it off, she aimed it into the mirror. Lauren inhaled quickly and I might have too because we saw a stone floor in a very large room that was without lights.

"What is it, Hugh?"

It took a while but I said, "I don't know."

We asked each other questions that we couldn't answer. I got a strong flashlight rated at a million candlepower and shone the light across the stone floor to the walls that were now before us.

Soon, we had our cameras going and even the binoculars I used when hunting. We could see at least sixteen silver rectangles but they were not like what we had. Some were many times larger and all rectangular or square.

One of the first things we did was poke the mirror to see if it was still there. I was not anxious to go into this place because I was not sure I could get back. I didn't have to worry though because there was still a barrier in place.

We stored the pictures we made and I had to reference them to the particular sphere that we used. Why? I had no idea. I was all for going to the next sphere but we hadn't studied the first well enough. We tried experiments now. It didn't matter how the sphere was placed in the icon's hands for the corridor to appear. The icon could be taken out and then faced backwards and the corridor still appeared. It was late when we got to bed and it was hard to get to sleep. Sex helped us relax for a while but it wasn't enough.

The next day each of us went to our duties but we would be home as soon as we could.

We got home and started a more organized research. Lauren took pictures with the camera. The telephoto lense worked to show the rectangles in the distance. The pictures did not change when we tried different times of the day. The scenes never changed between light and dark either.

We used my light meter to see what the light intensity was and if we could compare it to our daylight. We got a video camera and set in front of the mirror to record any changes or events. This showed us a big fat nothing.

Studying the nine globes or rather eight of them took a month and a half. The ones with something to see got the most study. We worked slowly and all of us were very methodical. We used every tool we could think of to help. A laser device designed to show distances helped but we were not sure if the barrier in front of us effected the result.

All nine spheres were put in place and each produced a different view. Two more large rooms were like the first but a third new one showed light coming directly into the room at the end. At another time there was no light. The previous 'globe' had a day that lasted only seventeen and a half hours so we knew that either time was effected or this was another world.

A fifth world was a wall of rock as if the tunnel had collapsed.

The sixth didn't work at all. We had to assume that the link to whatever world this had been disrupted.

The seventh was difficult to understand but we figured that it was actually underwater and algae was covering everything. We thought we could see some lighter periods but we needed equipment to be sure.

I made a frame with dark curtains then mounted a light meter to see that this one was about equal to what we had on Earth. Lauren was very proud of this because she came up with the idea.

Globe number eight was a view of a jungle but there were too many vines in front of the mirror to see well. This world had a twenty seven and a third hour day.

The last globe looked out over a beautiful ocean. We could see very little of the land. The day was longer, twenty six and a half hours. There were some leaves to see and their colour and pattern didn't match anything we were familiar with or could find on the net. We were lucky enough to catch a long undulating creature in the water with the video camera. It reminded me of the sea serpents that were drawn in the blank spaces of old nautical charts.

Despite my strong compulsion to learn, we were all still busy with the farm. I had set my mind long ago to not let my quest for magic overcome my duties to family and the families of those that worked for me.

We still had our social duties as well, and it was nice to just go out to a restaurant once in a while. The guys and their girlfriends went with us and everybody could see that Tiffany was not just the sister of my girlfriend.

Frankie and his girlfriend, Dana, were going to make it official soon and we had to prepare for a marriage. The girls all gathered together in a form of solidarity and I guess the guys did too.

Our research on the mirror had not gone far but we enjoyed the view of the ocean. We usually did our research with this view being shown. Even when it was night, wherever it was, it was still beautiful. There was more light than on Earth because the planet had at least two moons.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.