Shelly Hugh Driscott - Cover

Shelly Hugh Driscott

Copyright© 2007 by John Wales

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hugh Driscott is a young farmer fresh out of university. He inherits a farm and some associated small business near London Ontario. The farmhouse is well supplied with lightning rods because nature wants to burn the house down. A large silver mirror is struck by a bolt and Hugh is like a modern day Alice.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction  

I went inside to think and I must have fallen asleep again. Ignoring even my bladder, I ran to the carriage house once more. It was still smoking in a back corner. The mirror was my primary focus. The silver looked a bit better than it had before. I guess that some of the oxide may have been flung off by thermal expansion.

The mirror though looked perfect. It was difficult to make very flat glass until recent years. This mirror reflected better than the old one. I had touched the glass last night so I was not that afraid of it. When I touched the surface, I found that it was much slipperier than any glass I had ever touched before.

The base of the mirror was supported by silver legs but also had the original wood construct that had six small drawers. The wood was burned to a crisp. I poked through the ashes and small unburnt portions. I found a piece of silver. I picked this up and rubbed the smudges off.

One object was a naked silver girl that knelt on the ground with her arms bound behind her. She looks like a recently bought slave. There were more too.

I brought all the silver articles into the house. I tried to wash them then remembered that our electric water pump may not be working. I went outside and turned a buried valve in the ground that directed the water from the wind powered pumps to enter the house. I could wash my hands now, as well as what I had found in the ashes.

With the silver articles in front of me, I sat down to think. I had a new mirror that looked perfect and the glass was very slippery. The frame holding the mirror had not warped or even discoloured. Silver was a good conductor but not that good. The articles were odd. Not so much because of their size and shape but because somebody had hidden them in the cabinetry. That was probably three hundred years ago.

The wind brought the smell of smoke to me and I remembered the carriage house. This was a major structure though not as big as the house. It was originally made to store the carriages as well as house the servants upstairs. There had been a stable for the horses but none were in existence now.

When I took possession of the house and the property I had everything assessed. This wasn't just the buildings but the contents as well. The library alone took weeks. The family had ragged on me to make sure I had all the protection possible for lighting. This was a separate rider and our lawyer went over it in detail.

Lightning strikes that resulted in claims were not frequent because few people spent the extra money. The insurance companies tried to wiggle out of any claims. I could understand this because they were trying to run a business. I, on the other hand, wanted protection. It looked like this was a wise investment. The family had two other claims in the last hundred or so years but nothing more recent than 1947.

I remember telling the guys about the mirror and now I wish I hadn't done so. It had to come back into the house but I couldn't have anybody touching the glass.

That morning, I pulled the vanity out of the carriage house and picked up all the glass I could find. Thermal shock had shattered and fused the pieces. The silver backing had conducted a lot of power.

After I cleaned up all I could, the mirror went back into the place it was before. I cleaned up all the evidence that I had moved it. My only goal was to hide how I now had a new reflecting surface where there should be none.

I called our lawyer on the cell phone but there was nothing he could do right now. I called an electrician next. I could do the work myself but I wanted an expert's opinion for the investigator that would have to come and see the damage. I took out my digital camera and took all sorts of pictures.

The electrician came over first and said, "So this is what it looks like at ground zero when lightning hits something."

"It looks like it did a good job. We have lightning arresters all over and a very good grounding system. The carriage house was protected too, but the bolt got through anyway." I was going to say that I was not here at the time of the storm so I wouldn't have to lie a lot more. Five strikes all in the same place was decidedly odd.

The electrician checked over the house and came to me twenty minutes later. "It looks like it fried the main breaker."

"Can you get a new one?"

"Sure, maybe a few hours. You know, when I helped wire this house, I thought you were being foolish about all the surge protectors and even the two massive units that protect the house. Well, I think that you did the right thing."

I said, "Our house got hit sixty years ago and I was warned by my family. I guess I went a bit overboard in the protection but so did my family for putting all the rods on the roof. It makes the house look like the top of the CN Tower."

"Better that than a smoking ruin I guess."

"I think so."

Later we got power to the house and found some equipment still damaged. We checked the barn and the electrician had to do a lot of work. This area had not been as well protected. The PUC of London had come in and replaced the large transformer feeding the farm. They did this while I slept on the kitchen floor.

I downloaded the pictures in the camera and I went back to get more pics. I couldn't do much because I would have to dig through the remains and I was sure the investigator wanted to be there to do this. I spent my time making a list of everything that was in the carriage house.

The insurance company sent over some people to assess the damages. It was the day after when the adjuster came. The damage would run over four hundred thousand dollars easy so he wasn't in a nice mood. When my lawyer joined us, I got a saccharin smile from the rep.

The fire department came to make its own investigation. With the lightning damage to the house and the barn, they could see that there was nothing intentional about it.

When I had time and alone, I investigated the silver articles found in the mirror cabinet. All of them seemed to be important to me on a level I couldn't understand. The slave girl was the most intriguing. I even went so far as to get a velvet bag for the statuette and kept in my pocket or around my neck. It was as if the girl were trying to talk to me.

The lost heirlooms were checked off as we found portions of them. They were all worth a lot of money and insured adequately. It looked like the total would run very near six hundred and fifty thousand by the time we were done. There was a lot of arguing now. What I had insured for seventy thousand dollars had to bring me that much money. The mirror was only partially destroyed in their eyes. The lawyers fought it out and I still got nearly a eighty thousand dollars for it. The eighteenth century wood and craftsmanship were hard to replace.

The mirror was now in a separate part of the basement behind a partition and a locked door from the rest of the house. Under it were high voltage insulators. If the silver frame wanted to absorb power, it could not get any from the ground. The guys came over but luckily none of them saw any of the fused glass.

My life had changed dramatically after I looked at the mirror. We finished the house and there were competent people around to run the businesses. The farm manager hired another person to assist him because I wasn't going to be available. You see, I had to study magic.

I read each of the books that were written in English in my library. Some were written in Latin or French. My French was never that good and especially when it came to archaic words. I wrote the names of the books I could not read and did a search to find the English translations. An e-book newsgroup happened to have a lot and I put out a request for more.

I considered a lot of people as kooks that professed to be either a witch or a warlock. After talking to them for a while, I saw that they were still kooks but had softened my opinion a bit. They didn't have much information to give me and I didn't want to tell them about the mirror.

I wasn't a recluse though. The guys, Lauren, and even Tiffany came over. I still went out to have some fun but it was usually only three times a month. Maybe a bit more with Lauren. She was seriously pissed off at me but I wanted to get a handle on what I was dealing with.

Lauren started ragging on me even more. Finally, she decided to make a break. I didn't blame her in a way. I wasn't a guy that would go out with her at least six out of seven days a week.

She came to get her clothes and other possessions when she saw the silver articles on the desk. I had a magic book open and I was making notes on what I thought the book had to say.

Lauren came into the study and screamed, "So this is why you avoid me. You stare at silver girls all day. My god, I thought I loved you once. I was even going to marry you if you asked. You're nothing more than a pervert."

I didn't know what she was talking about. I kept the statuettes close but they weren't really erotic. They just helped me focus on what I was studying.

When I didn't say anything Lauren exploded. She dropped her clothes and reached over and grabbed the slave girl. I figured she was going to throw it so I grabbed her arms. She gave a stronger pull than I expected and the figurine that was now partially in my possession touched her forehead. As soon as it touched her head, she crumbled to the floor. I had to react quickly to cushion her fall.

Lauren woke up in my bed with me beside her. I had no idea what had happened. I assumed it was just because she was overwrought. Lauren looked around but didn't move her head. When she saw me, she let out a breath and gave me a small smile. Before I could make a comment she said, "I'm sorry for everything I have done wrong, Master. I'll work hard to do what is right."

"Why are you calling me Master?"

She gave me an odd look and said, "Because you're the Master." In a second she added, "I always wanted to be your slave. I guess when you touched me, this part came out."

"When I touched you or the silver girl touched you?"

"I think most was the statuette, but not all."

I was really concerned now. The statuette thing puzzled me, but I didn't want a slave. I could not see how this was happening and wondered if she was joking. While Lauren stared at me I got up and sat on the side of the bed. I thought about the small figure and the effect it had on a woman I cared for. I still loved her in a way but I knew that I would never marry her. We clashed on too many points.

As I thought, Lauren got off the bed on her side. In a half minute, she was kneeling on the floor just like the likeness of the slave girl. "Master, I'm yours to command. Would you like me to suck you. I want to do so much more that I would not do before."

Here though was a test. I felt bad about using Lauren but I also wanted to see her limits or if she was faking. "Do so, Slave."

Lauren smiled the brightest I had ever seen. She walked on her knees to me and began to undo my pants. She tugged at them and I had to stand to make it easier for her. With my pants at my feet, she wasted no time and sucked me in. She showed a lot more talent and enthusiasm now than she had ever shown before.

She kept looking into my eyes as if searching for approval. When I closed my eyes she sucked even faster. My hands came to her head. She never liked me doing this before even though she did it to me all the time. Her head went back and forth. She had already taken a lot of me into her. Her gag reflex had been hair trigger before but now seemed to be gone.

I pulled her off my cock and she strove to stay attached. I finished undressing then I sat on the edge of the bed again. Lauren didn't have to be told to go back to work. In moments Lauren had more of me in her mouth and throat than anybody had before. I didn't push her at all and it was her wish to do this. When her face got to my pubic hair, is when she sighed or as much as she could with what she was swallowing.

Her head went all the way back and then all the way forward. After a while I held her hair and she just worked on the end. I figured that the deep throating was bound to have hurt her.

When the time came I said, "Here it comes, Slave. Suck it down. This is what you always wanted."

Lauren worked even faster now. When I shot into her mouth she tried to scream and suck at the same time. She sucked back three spurts before she just sagged and twitched. I still had a hold of her hair and two more shots went into her mouth but she was no longer sucking.

The feelings were intense. When they passed, I picked up Lauren and placed her back on the bed. I used a few tissues to clean her mouth. When she woke up she said, "That was the best orgasm I ever had, Master." She then licked what was still in her mouth.

I had to think about what I had said. I had not told her to orgasm but she took it that way. This needed more study. I was still hard and climbed over her legs and she spread hers to give me the most room.

Lauren groaned in want when I worked my way in with her help. That was nothing new though. She was a very sensual woman. After a few strokes I said, "I think my slave should be ready for her cum. Every ten strokes I want you to have a fantastic orgasm. Try this for your master."

"Oh! Yes, Master."

I counted my thrusts and dutifully on ten she thrashed about as an orgasm ran through her system.

Two hours later, I not only had a very devoted slave but a woman that had never been this sated before.

I awoke the next morning to find Lauren missing. I heard some noises in the house that wouldn't be caused by Max. I had my shower and when I came out I found Lauren on her knees with a platter of food for me. I had to smile as I walked forward. My cock grew as I moved. I stood in front or Lauren and flexed my abdomen to put my cock into her mouth. For the next five minutes, I ate my breakfast, then unloaded into Lauren's willing mouth.

The rest of the morning went to giving Lauren a few more orgasms and learning more about how she felt about her new state. I could not resist asking her to change some of what I considered her character flaws. We both cleaned the house, did the laundry and the dishes and made the meals. All of this was done in the buff.

Lauren didn't mind the work now and was very pleased when I complimented her on what she did right. To reinforce this effort, she had heart stopping orgasms as I ate her.

We ate our supper with Lauren sitting on my lap. An important part of me was inside her. I was able to get through her cervix now and she liked it that way.

I said, "Lauren, Honey, you've changed a lot since yesterday at this time."

When I said no more she looked down and said, "I was mean then."

I picked up her chin and gave her a little kiss. "It's now that we're talking about. I want to try something new now."

I got a big smile and Lauren said, "What is it, Master?"

"Well, first I want you to now act more like what you used to act like."

"What do you mean, Master?"

"Well if the guys came over now they would see the way you're acting and be concerned. If you could act more like the old Lauren when others are around, then that would make our relationship run much smoother."

"I will try, Master."

"That's all I could ask for. You never tried very hard before and I love you more when you work hard at any task. I don't just mean helping me clean the house but how you now devote yourself to your jobs with all of your heart."

Lauren had another big smile when she said, "I'll do anything for you, Master."

During the rest of the day we put a composite personality forward. Lauren would be a lot less of a slave and become more focussed in what she did. Lauren acted out her altered personality but I could still see a lot of the slave still in her actions. She began to use the exercise equipment with me and we even had a chance to walk Max around the farm.

On Monday morning, Lauren went back to her job. I was worried about letting her go. What we had constructed could easily fall apart. I had to go back to the silver shapes in hope of deciphering their purpose if they had any at all. My thoughts kept coming back to the new Lauren. Did I really want a slave? Did I want Lauren with me for the rest of my life even if she was not my wife?

Lots of guys may have taken advantage of Lauren more than I would have. We already had a good sexual relationship and Lauren was not that bad of a person or I would have sent her packing long ago.

In an odd way, I felt more committed to her now than I had before. If she continued with her slave mentality then she was going to be hurt by somebody that was simply out for their own gratification.

Lauren had orders to phone me when she had problems. I only got one call three days later and that was because a friend of hers wanted to go shopping with her after work.

I said, "Do you like being with your friend?"

"Yes, Mas, uh, Hugh."

"Do you have anything important to do like paying bills?"

"No, uh, Hugh. We talked about that yesterday. I have to buy a birthday gift for a friends baby."

I worried that people would see the differences in Lauren. She did some tasks but not as she normally did them. "How long would you usually take to be with your friend?"

"A couple of hours, then we would get a sandwich."

"To act like the old Lauren, I want you to do what the old Lauren would do. When you get to your parents' home, I want you to visit with them just as you would have done before, then come over to see me tonight."

"Yes! Ma, uh, Hugh. I will be there at nine."

"Don't race here. I want you safe."

Lauren still had her problems. She felt compelled to call me Master. I wondered if she was constantly thinking of me while she worked. That may be nice for wife material but not from Lauren.

My research brought me back to the mirror. I used a magnifying glass to go over all of the metal. It had a nice pattern in it but no hidden messages. Grandma had left me some diamond rings. I used one to score one of the pieces of glass that used to be the mirror. When I tried the same thing at the bottom of the new mirror, I couldn't make a mark.

A slippery surface that I could not touch with a diamond meant that I was not dealing with ordinary matter. Another possibility was that it was not matter at all. The old glass broke and the new surface had to come from someplace and the only addition the vanity had was the energy from five lightning bolts.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.