The New Year Present - Cover

The New Year Present

by Big_B

Copyright© 2007 by Big_B

Erotica Sex Story: A dissatisfied wife celebrates New Year with a young stranger and receives a wonderful New Year gift from him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   First   Masturbation   .

She was all alone during these years. After Ravi, her husband had gone to New York since three years. Bipasha was alone in Petermaritzburg. He used to come to home once in five or six months.

Ravi was more attracted towards stocks and shares. He didn't want to leave his business in Petermaritzburg without supervision, so Bipasha was looking after it. After his parents' death, she was left alone.

All she could expect was the occasional visit from Ravi's sister. Otherwise, she was getting bored with her life. Her days were monotonous and long. Life was uninspiring.

Her sexual life has come to standstill. It was long two years back when she enjoyed with Ravi.

But is it enough for a woman in her late twenties? Bipasha was so depressed that sometimes at night, she masturbated with herself using vibrator. Generally, Bipasha spend her weekend in their farmhouse, which was on the outskirts of the city. She loved it best when she stayed there with Priya. Priya was her closest friend. She was married to a handsome local man, Allan Smith.

Priya used to share her sexual experiences with Bipasha. They liked to watch Indian movies at her farmhouse on the DVD player. They were fond of Bollywood but miss them in South Africa.

On this Christmas, Ravi phoned her and told that he would come on 31st and they both would enjoy the New Year together on their farmhouse. Bipasha was really excited about this. She had been waiting for her husband to visit for the past six months. But Bipasha's wish was destined to be unfulfilled. On the 30th, Ravi told her that he wouldn't be able to enjoy New Year with her in

Petermaritzburg. Her all wishes were shred.

But as usual she went again to farmhouse to celebrate the New Year alonel. The last sunset of the year was cloudy. It was looking that heavy rains would welcome the New Year. On night it started drizzling. It was the perfect night to experience with her husband--except for the fact that Ravi wasn't there. It seemed as if the weather too was weeping with her. The rain fell in a light mist, and Bipasha felt her own wetness begin to collect between her plump thighs. With a smile, she thought to herself that if she could not have Ravi with her to welcome the New Year, she'd do it by herself.

Bipasha took out her vibrator, running it between her pussy lips, wetting it, before sliding its length inside her ass, nudging aside her blue panty. She tweaked her nipple with the other hand.

Her moans were obscene, getting her horny by every minute. Just as she seemed to be reaching her climax, she heard a pounding at the door.

"Who would be stupid enough to go around knocking on doors in this rainy night?", she asked herself.

Nevertheless, she put on her gown and opened the door.

A tall, rangy, young white man was standing on her doorstep. His muscular and well-built body was signifying that he must be in his early twenties.

Before Bipasha said anything, the stranger said, " Hello, madam, I am Jeff. Jeff Hudson. I was driving this way, when my car engine started giving me trouble in this heavy shower. Could I come in and wait until the rain passes?"

Bipasha reluctantly asked him to come inside. She really wanted to be alone so she could continue playing with herself. She asked Jeff to sit on the sofa while she prepared coffee. When she brought their drinks into the parlor, she was struck again by how handsome he was, and how amazing his body was.

"Where is Mr. Bansal?" Jeff asked while taking coffee.

"He has gone to New York. I am here alone now." Bipasha replied.

"By the way, where were you going in this rainy night?" Bipasha questioned him.

" I was going to Durban for celebrating the New Year." Jeff replied.

"But now you might just have to stay here on the New Year's eve. You won't find any workshop open on this rainy night." Bipasha finished the sentence.

Jeff gazed at Bipasha's body. He could easily see her well-shaped figure through her transparent nightgown. Her blue bikini was hardly enough to escape her overly generous breasts.

The rain started getting heavier, and both Bipasha and Jeff realized that he would be imposing on

Bipasha's hospitality that night. She guided him to his room, informing him that he could take up his nightdress from the wardrobe there. Jeff took out his cell phone from the charging plug and phoned to his fiancée to apologize that he wouldn't be able to reach her for the New Year celebration. Bipasha went upstairs to her room, after wishing Jeff a good night's sleep.

In her room, Bipasha sat, horny and frustrated. Her friend Priya had told her that she and her husband would spend the last night of the year together in bed. She was thinking of how Priya's husband must be satisfying her. She was desperately missing her husband. Suddenly her thoughts turned to Jeff. Bipasha had no doubt he could relieve all the sexual frustration boiling in her.

She couldn't control herself anymore and went down to his room downstairs.

Bipasha was distressed for not having sex from long time and her hunger for sex has now taken the shape of flames. She can do anything reckless to satisfy her hunger.

Jeff woke with a surprise to see Bipasha in his room. She closed the door and started walking towards him. She unbuttoned her thin robe, tossing it aside. Her sexy body was now exposed to him. She was looking like a beauty queen in the skimpy blue bikini. Jeff looked as if he was dreaming. Bipasha crawled onto the bed, straddling Jeff's body, her wet pussy rubbing against his pajama.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.