Laura's Story - How I Became a Hot Wife - Cover

Laura's Story - How I Became a Hot Wife

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 4: Meeting Jake

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Meeting Jake - I guess I'm a hotwife, since I have sex with men other than my husband, and my husband knows about it and likes it. My husband and I like to read HW stories, but they never really talk about why the wife decided to be a hotwife. So I decided to tell my story. I've been emailing Flash of Stocking my story, and he wrote this. (Thanks Flash!) Before you ask, everything you read here really happened to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

I was a mess after graduating from college. I didn't understand, or even like myself. I had a normal childhood, and I wanted the things most girls want. A wonderful husband and marriage, kids, a nice house. But I felt like a deviant. I was afraid of my sexual desires. It seemed like I was only turned on by forced sex.

For two years after college I was pretty unhappy. I was young and pretty, bubbly and out-going, and had a nice body, so I was always being asked out. Some boys I liked more than others, but the sex was bad with all of them. Normal sex didn't excite me. I was sexually unsatisfied. I could reach orgasm if I masturbated and fantasized about being humiliated and forced to have sex, but afterwards I'd feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself.

Then I met Jake, and my life changed completely.

I was at a party with Randy, my then-current boyfriend. We had been going out for a few months. Towards the end of the party I sensed someone behind me, and then a voice in my ear.

"You like to tease, don't you?"

I turned around, not sure I had heard right. It was Jake, one of Randy's friends. At that point I didn't know him very well.

"Excuse me?"

Jake smiled. "You heard me. I've been watching you. Whenever you sit, you let your skirt ride up your legs. You pretend like you're trying to pull your skirt down, but what you're really doing is making your skirt rise up higher. You like flashing your stocking tops, don't you?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said indignantly.

"Yes you do," Jake said, still smiling. I blushed. I couldn't believe how arrogant he was being. But what he said was all true. I did like to tease, it was a harmless game I had played all my life. I found it exciting to "innocently" expose myself. No one had ever caught me, or confronted me the way Jake was doing. I was flustered, I couldn't think of how to respond.

Jake's eyes slowly explored my body. His manner made me feel uneasy, but I was also becoming aroused. He spent a long time looking at my legs. I felt my nipples harden, and a familiar tingling began growing between my legs.

Jake's gaze moved to my chest, and then lingered there. With my sheer bra and clingy sweater, I'm sure he could tell my nipples were hard. My heart was pounding. With his eyes still focused on my breasts, he said "Very nice." Then he glanced into my eyes for a moment, and walked away.

I felt flustered and unsteady on my feet. What had just happened? I was incredibly turned-on, and couldn't wait for Randy to fuck me later that night.

The next day at work I received an envelope by courier. I opened it and 2 cards fell out. I looked at the first card. It was a $1000 gift certificate to Neiman Marcus! I couldn't believe what I was holding, it was like winning the lottery. Then I read the second card:

"With legs like yours you should wear only Jimmy Choos. Buy a black pair. At least 4 inch stiletto heels. Jake."

I began fuming. How dare he order me around? I barely knew him, who did he think he was? My first thought was to send the certificate back to him with a nasty note. Then I considered telling Randy, and letting him take care of it.

But a gift certificate to Neimans! At the time I was a marketing assistant and made less than $30,000 a year. I could barely afford to live in New York city. I loved the clothes at Neimans, but could never afford to shop there.

Screw Jake, I finally decided. I'd use the gift certificate at Neimans, but buy what I wanted, and ignore Jake's note.

That evening I went to Neimans. I was so excited, like a little girl in a candy store. The clothes were so beautiful. I couldn't decide what to buy. I tried to avoid the shoe salon, but was drawn to it. I finally entered the shoe salon, telling myself it was because I liked shoes, not because of Jake.

Jimmy Choo had a classic black pump. It had a 4 ½ inch stiletto heel. An older, black man was helping me. I sat down, and put my right foot on the stool. I reached over to take off my shoe, but the black man offered to help me, so I let him take off my ankle strap heel. He had a soft, gentle touch. He helped me slip on the new shoe.

I noticed he kept stealing glances at my legs, trying to look up my skirt. I became aroused by this. As I moved my right foot off the stool, and my left foot on, I let my legs "accidentally" part just a bit. From the corner of my eye I saw him hungrily look up my skirt.

I wondered if he could see my stocking tops, and maybe even my panties. He helped me put the new shoe on my left foot. I walked around and looked in mirrors. Of course they were uncomfortable, but they looked wonderful and I was instantly in love with them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.