Laura's Story - How I Became a Hot Wife - Cover

Laura's Story - How I Became a Hot Wife

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 3: The Frat Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Frat Party - I guess I'm a hotwife, since I have sex with men other than my husband, and my husband knows about it and likes it. My husband and I like to read HW stories, but they never really talk about why the wife decided to be a hotwife. So I decided to tell my story. I've been emailing Flash of Stocking my story, and he wrote this. (Thanks Flash!) Before you ask, everything you read here really happened to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

I went out with Vince for a few months. Sex with Vince was never very good, except for that time at the concert.

I was in a sorority, and our brother fraternity had a masquerade party. I dressed as a sexy school girl with a short pleated plaid skirt, crisp white blouse, white knee socks and ankle strap heels. I wore a pink ribbon in my blonde hair, and I didn't wear any makeup except for pink lipstick, so I looked younger than my age. The guys kept yelling "jail bait!" whenever I walked by.

Vince had stood me up at the last minute, because he didn't want to go to a party at a rival fraternity. Whatever! I was going to have fun despite him. I ran into Greg, an upperclassman I knew. He was tall and skinny, and still had a lot of acne. But he was nice. He had helped me on some school projects. I wasn't attracted to him, but I liked him as a friend.

Greg said he had some weed in his bedroom, and invited me to have some. I thought, "why not?" I was still mad at Vince.

Once in his room Greg filled the pipe and lit it. He took a long drag and then offered it to me. I immediately became lightheaded after taking a few light puffs, and wavered on my feet. Greg took the pipe from me, and kissed me. I was shocked. Greg was so geeky, I never suspected he would be so bold and kiss me. I was so surprised that I fell on his bed. Before I knew it Greg was on top of me, and was kissing me again. He worked his tongue down my throat, and his hands were all over me.

I struggled and pushed up against him, but he wouldn't budge. Even though he was thin, he still weighted more than me. I tried to scream but his mouth was locked on mine. He reached between us and groped my breasts. Then he unbuttoned my blouse and reached inside. He cupped and fondled my breasts over my bra. He kissed my neck and said "Laura, you're so hot, I've always wanted you."

I continued to struggle underneath him, but he held me tight. He reached behind me and unsnapped my bra. Greg pushed the bra cups away and sucked on my nipples. I couldn't help myself, my body started responding to him. I felt my nipples harden, and I couldn't help moaning. I was surprised at how good he was. Greg took his time playing with my breasts. He alternated between licking, sucking and nibbling my nipples. He was driving me crazy. Soon I was moaning and writhing under him.

I felt Greg's hand reach under my skirt. I squeezed my legs together, but he put his hands on my thighs and pushed my legs apart. He shifted on top of me so his legs pinned my legs apart.

I was completely helpless as his hand explored me under my skirt. He had stopped kissing my breasts and was looking into my eyes as he felt me up. I shuddered as his fingers traced along my panties. I felt embarrassed and humiliated as his fingers felt how wet I was. He pulled my panties off so I was completely bare under my skirt. Then he ran his fingers along my pussy lips, and circled by clitoris. "Oh god," I moaned. I hated myself. I felt like such an easy slut. I tried to pull away again, but then Greg stuck a finger into me. My body jerked as his finger penetrated me. I was panting as he finger fucked me.

I heard Greg pull down his zipper, and before I knew it he was positioning himself on top of me. I tried again to push him off, but with his strong hands he pinned my arms above my head. I felt his penis touch my pussy lips, and then he entered me. He wasn't very big, but god it felt so good. I tried to resist the pleasure, but soon I couldn't help myself. My body responded to him, pushing up to meet his thrusts. "Suck my nipples," I begged as he fucked me. Greg let go of my hands and lowered his head to my breasts, continuing to pound me. I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist, urging him deeper inside me. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I began to orgasm. I dug my heels into his ass and clutched the back of his head, desperate to keep his lips around my nipple. My back arched and I wailed, "Oh god, you're making me cum, I'm cumming!"

My orgasm pushed Greg over the edge. I felt his cock spasm, and then he started shooting into me.

We lay on the bed for long moments, both of us trying to catch our breath. "Please get off of me," I finally said. He rolled off and I got shakily to my feet. With unsteady fingers I snapped my bra and buttoned my blouse. I pulled down my skirt. I didn't bother looking for my panties. I quickly ran my fingers through my hair, re-applied my lip stick, and checked myself in the mirror. I looked flushed, but okay. I was worried about my reputation. I didn't want people to think I was a slut, and I didn't want Vince to find out.

"Don't tell anyone, okay?" I said.

Greg looked a little disappointed, but replied, "I won't, if you won't."

I nodded, our agreement sealed, and then went back downstairs to the party.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.