Laura's Story - How I Became a Hot Wife - Cover

Laura's Story - How I Became a Hot Wife

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 2: At the Concert

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: At the Concert - I guess I'm a hotwife, since I have sex with men other than my husband, and my husband knows about it and likes it. My husband and I like to read HW stories, but they never really talk about why the wife decided to be a hotwife. So I decided to tell my story. I've been emailing Flash of Stocking my story, and he wrote this. (Thanks Flash!) Before you ask, everything you read here really happened to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

I went to a large northeast college. During my first semester I dated a few guys, and then started going steady with a senior who was pre-law. Keith was a great catch. He was tall and handsome, had a great future as a lawyer, and his parents were well-to-do (they lived in a mansion in Greenwich).

Sex with Keith was just so-so. We did it all the time. He loved my long legs, and my breasts had finally developed. He loved getting blowjobs, and I loved giving them because he was really big so it was exciting to play with him. But in the six months that we dated, he never once made me cum. He was handsome and had a nice body (like I said, he was really big), and was a considerate lover, but he didn't excite me. I became really good at faking orgasms. I'd arch my back, curl my toes, dig my nails into Keith's back and moan really intensely.

Sexually I was frustrated. I wanted REAL toe curling orgasms. So far in my life, the only men who had made me cum were Stacy's dad and Mr. Gomez. I started worrying that I could only get off with old, fat and ugly guys.

Then Keith took me to a concert. It was on-campus at one of the auditoriums. We went with a few of Keith's fraternity brothers. One of them was Vince, who I really didn't like. He was good looking, but he knew it and was incredibly arrogant. He was always mean to me, and he was always telling Keith that I was too young and he should break up with me.

Because of this, I loved to tease Vince. Just that evening before the concert, Keith and I were on the sofa in their frat house. I was curled into Keith's arm, with my legs under me. Vince sat down next to me and said, "Keith, are you still hanging around this freshman groupie? You know she's just working on her MRS degree." The he started to laugh.

I gave Vince a dirty look, but didn't say anything. I knew how to get back at him. After a few minutes, I playfully tickled Keith. Keith tickled me back, and soon we were rolling on the sofa. As we did, I let my mini-skirt ride up, exposing more of my legs to Vince. I knew he thought I was hot; I often caught him ogling my legs. While Keith was tickling me, I extended one of my legs until my toes pressed into Vince's thigh. Then my foot "accidentally" traveled up Vince's thigh and rubbed against his crotch. It was just for a moment, and I quickly pulled my leg back as Keith rolled me over, satisfied he had won our tickling match. I quickly and very innocently pulled my skirt down. I had gotten good at this, teasing guys without letting them know I was teasing. But inside I grinned, because when I felt Vince's crotch he was hard (and I giggled inside too, because he felt smallish). I was a little aroused, too. I enjoyed the tease.

After that someone said we had better go, so I slipped into my flats and we went as a group to the concert. As we started out the door I surreptitiously glanced at Vince. He was glaring at me. I wondered if perhaps I had gone too far. I pulled Keith's arm around me and we walked to the concert.

A popular band was playing, and it seemed like everyone was there. The place was so crowded you couldn't even move. I was next to Keith and he had his arm around me. It was dark, with the lights focused on the stage.

Then I felt a hand brush against my ass, over my skirt. I didn't think anything of it because everyone was so packed together. Then the hand began to caress me. At first I thought it was Keith, but he had his arm around my shoulder. I looked behind me. It was Vince, and he had a big leering smile on his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.