Laura's Story - How I Became a Hot Wife - Cover

Laura's Story - How I Became a Hot Wife

Copyright© 2007 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 1: Stacy's Dad and Mr. Gomez

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Stacy's Dad and Mr. Gomez - I guess I'm a hotwife, since I have sex with men other than my husband, and my husband knows about it and likes it. My husband and I like to read HW stories, but they never really talk about why the wife decided to be a hotwife. So I decided to tell my story. I've been emailing Flash of Stocking my story, and he wrote this. (Thanks Flash!) Before you ask, everything you read here really happened to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Leg Fetish  

I guess I'm a hotwife, since I have sex with men other than my husband, and my husband knows about it and likes it. My husband (his name is Jake) and I like to read HW stories, but they never really talk about why the wife decided to be a hotwife. So I decided to tell my story. I'm not a writer, and neither is Jake. We like xleglover's stories, so we asked him if he would write my story. He said yes, so I've been emailing Flash of Stocking my story, and he wrote this. (Thanks Flash!) Before you ask, everything you read here really happened to me.

So, I guess I should start by describing me. My name's Laura. I'm 27, and Jake and I've been married 3 years. Jake's 31. I'm blonde, and people tell me I'm pretty. I'm 5'2" and petite. I have smallish breasts -- 32A or B, depending on the bra type. Small but I'm proud that they're firm and nicely shaped. Jake calls them perky and says I have eraser nipples because that's what they look like. I've thought about getting a boob job, but I've read that sometimes you lose sensitivity, and I don't want to take that chance (my nipples are so sensitive I can almost orgasm from just being played with).

My legs are my best feature. I guess I qualify as a leggy blonde. Since I haven't had kids yet, my tummy and ass look the same as when I was a teenager, maybe even better because I exercise more now than then. I have a college degree (I majored in advertising and marketing). Right now I work in an advertising firm. Jake and I live in New York City, in an apartment we bought 2 years ago. We love to go clubbing, and NYC is great for that. More on that later.

I guess everything started when I was 15. Actually, I

know exactly when and where. My family lived in up state New York. My girl friends and I were coming home from a movie. Stacy's dad was driving us home. I was sitting in the front next to Stacy's dad, and Stacy and my other 2 girl friends were in the back. It was late and the drive was long, so we were all starting to fall asleep. Suddenly I felt Stacy's dad's hand on my leg. I was wearing a mini-skirt and tights. He started at my knee and started moving up my thigh. I looked over at him and he leered at me.

Stacy's dad had greasy hair and was fat. He was repulsive. I was pretty disgusted with his hand on me. But I couldn't say anything because I didn't want to wake up my girl friends. I certainly didn't want Stacy to know her dad was a pervert. So I stayed silent. He was caressing my thigh. Then he started moving underneath my skirt. I tried to stop him but he was stronger than me and pushed my hand away. I couldn't fight because I didn't want to wake up Stacy. His hand moved under my skirt, and then he pushed between my legs. I tried to hold them together but, again, there wasn't much I could do without waking up my friends. So I decided to just endure it, because I knew we'd be home soon.

He started rubbing my pussy through my tights and panties. I felt helpless to stop what he was doing. It was humiliating. I felt even more humiliated when I started feeling pleasure from what he was doing to me. I couldn't believe Stacy's disgusting pervert dad was getting to me.

He rubbed hard against my clit, and I bit my lip to stop from moaning. I looked over at him and he had a big evil smile on his face. He knew I couldn't fight him, and he knew he was getting to me. He kept rubbing my clit, and soon I was on the brink of an orgasm. My hands flew down to my skirt and covered his hand. At this point I wasn't trying to push him away, I was trying to keep him from stopping, and make him rub harder.

Then my orgasm hit me. I couldn't help moaning, but it was through clenched teeth and the radio was on, so my girlfriends didn't wake up. By this time in my life I was masturbating, so I knew what an orgasm was. This was the more intense and incredible orgasm I had ever had. It lasted forever. My whole body shook, and I felt like pleasure flowed from my toes to the tips of my fingers.

I never again let Stacy's dad get close to me (although he leered at me whenever I saw him). But this episode is still one of the most important sexual experiences of my life.

I wasn't allowed to date until 16. But I made up for lost time. I was pretty, popular and a cheerleader, so I was asked out a lot. Kissing and petting started early. So did oral sex. Maybe it sounds like I was a slut, but I wasn't. All the popular girls did it. It was part of staying popular. But my girlfriends and I were never so promiscuous to develop bad reputations. We were just young, pretty and popular.

I lost by virginity when I was 17. I was a junior, and

he was a senior, the starting quarterback for my high school team (yes, I know it's trite to lose your virginity to the football quarterback, but he was my boyfriend at the time). How was it? It was ... just okay. In fact, that's what I'm getting at. All my sexual experiences to that point were just okay. Exciting, yes. It felt okay. But I never once came close to an orgasm. Not even once. And all the guys I was going out with were really hunks. I'm not bragging, I'm just saying that I was going out with really gorgeous guys.

But none of them turned me on like Stacy's dad that time in the car. And Stacy's dad, like I said before, wasn't at all attractive.

In high school I almost always wore short skirts. My friends were all developing breasts. It took me longer to develop. My legs were always long and shapely, so to compete with my girlfriends I always wore short skirts. This was easy because I was a cheerleader, and even when I wasn't wearing my cheerleading outfit I wore a short skirt. In the warmer months my legs were bare, but when it was colder I wore tights or pantyhose (and in up-state New York it was cold for most of the year).

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.