Becoming A Slut Wife - Katrina

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: She kept herself busy while he was in the hospital.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   .

It started with a sharp little pain in my right side and in about two hours the pain was so bad that I couldn't even stand up straight. My wife Katrina called the doctor and he told her that it sounded like I was passing a kidney stone and that she should get me to the emergency room at the hospital.

It was a twenty-minute trip and every bump, chuckhole, and imperfection in the pavement sent a jolt of red-hot pain through my body.

At the hospital they medicated me for the pain, took x-rays and sure enough they found a kidney stone. They pumped more painkillers in me, gave me some hydromorphone to take home with me and a strainer to pee through and sent me back to the house to ride it out. At ten the next morning the stone came out of me and was caught in the strainer and I couldn't believe the size of it. From all the pain it caused me I would have thought it would be as big as a marble, but it was no bigger that the head of a pin.

My doctor set me up for an ultrasound to see if I had any more stones and a day later he called me and told me the bad news, "You don't have any more stones, but they found a cancer in your right kidney."

Things moved quickly after that. My doctor, who was a general practitioner, sent me to a urologist who in turn sent me for more x-rays and a CAT scan and five days later I was on the operating table and they removed my right kidney and my gall bladder. There were some complications following surgery and I ended up with a tube down my throat and it was nine days before they released me to go home.

Then there was a four week period where about all I could do was get out of bed three or four times a day and walk around the block with a walker. It was another two months before I was able to have sex with Katrina and even then she had to do most of the work while I lay on my back. It was another month before I was one hundred percent able to handle my husbandly duties and go back to my job.


The week I went back to work Doug, who was my best friend, threw a 'back to life' party. A lot of my friends and their wives were there, but by two in the morning most of the couples had gone home. Katrina drank too much and Doug's wife Amy had taken her upstairs to lie down in the guest bedroom and then had gone to bed herself. Doug, five others and I were sitting in the living room drinking beer and shooting the bull when one of the guys asked Doug to put on one of his porno tapes. Doug got up, put one in the VCR, hit the play button and then almost immediately said, "Oops, not that one" and hit the stop button. He put another tape in, but I noticed that he didn't put the first tape back with the rest and instead put it in the bottom drawer of the entertainment cabinet. To say my curiosity was aroused would be an understatement because in the fraction of a second that the first tape was on the screen I would swear I saw Katrina.

I made sure that I was the last one to leave and as soon as Doug was out of the room I grabbed the tape and put it in my coat pocket. Since we only lived four blocks from Doug I left Katrina there to sleep it off and I went on home. I was tired and sleepy, but my curiosity wouldn't let me go to bed until I looked at the tape I snuck out of Doug's house. I put it in the VCR and turned it on. I was right; I had seen Katrina, but I couldn't see why Doug was in such a hurry to hide it away. All that I saw was Katrina and a bunch of our friends sitting in Doug's living room and talking, but then something occurred to me. Katerina was the only woman in the group. There were no other wives or girl friends. The second thing that I noticed was that there were none of my white friends in the group, only black ones.

I turned up the sound a bit and listened as they talked. There were some dirty jokes told and then the conversation got raunchy as everyone there started kidding Katerina about her non-existent sex life with me being in the hospital. Katrina blushed, but did admit to being horny and that not being able to anything about it really sucked.

Jimmy spoke up, "Hey Kat, you're among friends and friends help out friends. Me, Mel, Dave, Abe and Bobby will help out if you want."

Everybody laughed and Katerina said, "Yeah, right!"

There was more joking and kidding with Katerina telling everyone thanks, but no thanks and that she would just have to wait for me. The screen went to blue for a second and then the picture came back. Katerina was standing nude in front of Jimmy and he had a finger in her pussy and a hand on her ass. Bobby moved behind her and cupped her tits while Jimmy worked another finger or two into her cunt. I rewound the tape and checked the time stamp and saw that the second segment took place thirty minutes after the first and I wondered what had happened in that thirty minutes that changed Katrina's stance on waiting for me. After a minute or so Bobby turned her, put both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. She stayed on her knees and stared at his hands as he opened his fly and pulled out a fair sized black cock with a large purplish head. He put hi s hand behind her head and eased her toward him and I saw a slight hesitation on her part before she stuck out her tongue and touched the cock head and then she gave a little shiver and leaned forward and took him in her mouth. Behind her I saw Jimmy step out of his pants and kneel down behind her. He pulled her hips back as he shoved himself forward and I saw Katrina's eyes go wide as he entered her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.