Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

After that conversation it was just a matter of how slow or fast to take things. I separated Natty and Suzie and had an individual talk with each of them. I wanted to make sure the competitive part wasn't what was driving them, especially Suzie, to have sex with me. I explained to both of them that it would hurt the first time and that every girl reacted differently to sex. I wanted Suzie to especially know that just because momma screamed and moaned every time Eddie 'did sex stuff with her', it might not always be that way with her. Needless to say she didn't really believe me. I mean, she knew what she had seen and heard and she knew it was going to be at least that good for her.

It surprised me to find that Natty was less motivated to have sex for her own pleasure than Suzie. Natty wanted sex because she really loved me. She wanted sex to bring us closer together; it was as if she knew that sex was something that would strengthen our relationship and deepen my feelings to her.

Oh, I know that I told her I loved her with or without the sex, but she still felt deep down in her heart that people only loved her for what she could do for them. She felt that her momma didn't love her because she wasn't a good enough girl. She needed better help than I could get her but what could I do? I couldn't take her to a shrink because the shrink would be ethically bound to turn her in to HRS. I could only hope that she would come to see that my love didn't waver, no matter what else happened.

I wanted the sex to be spontaneous and non-competitive and yet there were two little girls who saw everything as competitive. Later that evening I decided that they needed a bath and they decided that my garden tub was big enough for all three of us. Although I wasn't quite sure that they were ready to see all 5 1/2 inches of me standing at rampant attention, they convinced me that 'it would be fun, ' and we did it. Okay, but where was I to sit? First I got in the tub behind Natty, with my cock hidden by her back. Suzie was obviously disappointed and kept trying to see around Natty. Finally she pouted, "No fair, Natty gets to touch your thing."

I jokingly pointed out that it was Natty's back that was touching my 'thing' and that Natty couldn't see it either. Suzie wasn't pleased until I promised to move after I washed Natty.

Natty was obviously affected by my cock resting against her back. Her nipples were distended to the point of being what I call puffies. The entire front of her neck and chest above her tits was flushed a wonderful shade of pink. I lovingly lathered her with my soapy hands starting with her back and neck. As I rinsed her neck I gently kissed her there while moving my hands along her sides with my finger tips gently brushing the outer swells of her small breasts. She had her eyes tightly closed at that point and just leaned back into me trying to move my hands from her side to her breasts.

I glanced over at Suzie who was watching everything with wide-eyed attention. I almost came when I realized she was already rubbing her little nipples with one hand, and had the other hand touching herself between her legs.

I became worried about Natty when she seemed to stop breathing as she reacted to my fingers. I continued to bathe her and as my hand's moved slowly across her breasts and nipples she moaned loudly and cupped her sex with both of her hands, thrusting her chest out into my hands and trying to unfold her legs which were crossed in front of her. She murmured "So good, so good, feels so good Jeff," twisting her head from side to side and digging her fingers roughly into her pussy. I held her as she went rigid and then sagged back, seemingly lifeless.

I kissed her on her neck and cheek and as she awoke she flopped over and around almost kicking Suzie with her feet searching for my lips with hers. She finally got to where she wanted to be, on her knees with her arms around my neck rubbing her still distended nipples into my chest and moving her pussy against my dick. I didn't want her first time to be in the bath so I resisted her efforts to impale herself on my shaft but allowed her to rub her sweet pussy against my shaft. Her movements, that had all the grace of a convulsive fit, told me that she was almost there.

I moved one hand off the side of the tub in between us searching for her clit. She was pressing my back into the water faucet which distracted me enough keep me from cumming. With a finger of my other hand I searched between the soft cheeks of her ass for her pucker. Given her arrhythmic movements these searches took a great deal of concentration. Both goals were reached at almost the same time and I pierced her rosebud at almost the same moment that I felt her small clitty bump. The affect was instant orgasm, this one even louder and much more uninhibited than the first.

Her mouth was right at my ear and she almost deafened me as she screamed, "Yes, yes, goddam fuck, so fucking good, fuck me, fuck my pussy, FUCK MEEEEEE!!" and with that last yell, went completely limp again.

I looked back at Suzie who had her legs almost obscenely spread over the edge of the tub and was vigorously rubbing her pussy lips with one hand and twisting her swollen nipples with the other and obviously wishing for a couple of more hands to help out. She looked frustrated, on the edge but not quite getting there. Her eyes were closed and she appeared to be in her own world, not even aware Natty had found release.

I couldn't do anything for her at the moment with Natty a dead weight in my arms. I had read about women passing out in the throws of orgasm, but had always thought it was some poor writer's imagination. I was a bit scared having Natty limp in my arms while we were still in the tub. I could feel her breath on my neck so I wasn't worried about that, but I was worried that perhaps she might go into shock or something.

With a Herculean effort I stood up in the tub, lifting Natty with me. Being careful not to slip I stepped out of the tub and immediately carried her into the adjoining bedroom, snagging a towel from the towel rack as I passed. Reaching the king bed I pulled back the covers on one side and laid out the towel as best I could on the sheets and then laid a still dripping Natty onto the towel. I went back to the bath, grabbed a second towel and gently dried her as best I could. Then, hearing Suzie's plaintive cries from the bath, I pulled the sheet and comforter over her limp form and returned to the tub to give Suzie her turn.

Suzie had stopped and was trying to look into the bedroom to make sure I was returning. When she saw me she asked, "Natty all right?"

I grinned and shook my head yes. "She's just asleep. She put everything she had into that last orgasm."

"Did you fuck her?" Suzie asked.

"No, she's still a virgin. There are a lot of other ways to make love that don't involve fucking."

Suzie looked puzzled, thought about it and said, "I saw momma sucking Eddie's thing so I know that is sex. I heard momma tell Eddie to put it in her ass, so I know you can have sex that way. Then there is regular fucking and I seen momma on top and I seen Eddie on top so that's two more ways. Then I saw you fucking Natty right in front of me sitting up with her on her knees and you tell me that's not fucking, that it's another way of making love." She stopped obviously puzzled.

"Suzie, I didn't have it in Natty, she was just rubbing her clitty on my dick. I didn't want her first time to be in a bath tub, I wanted it to be more special than that. Ummm, and there are a lot more ways to make love than just the few you mentioned. When we have more time I will talk to you about it if you want. For now, do you want me to wash you or did you have something else in mind."

"Jeff, if fucking was any better than that, I don't know whether I could stand it or not. Could we just do what you and Natty did? Could you touch my pussy and let me touch your thing? I couldn't quite do it by myself. I tried, I really did."

With that she moved over in front of me on her knees and began to nibble at my lips. I knew she had been part way there, but still I started slowly. I let her invade my mouth with her tongue as I gently rubbed her ass. I felt her hardened nipples on my chest and I moved first one hand and then the other up and used my thumbs to strum them as we kissed. She held onto my head with her hands and tried to be the kisser, directing our osculatory ballet. She was quite a good kisser, taking to it naturally and obviously enjoying it. Soon she seemed to be moaning into my mouth as we kissed. It took me a while but I finally realized that she was saying "more, more, more," and not just moaning.

I reluctantly broke our kiss, realizing that the water was chilling rapidly and that I would never bring her to orgasm unless we moved on. I sensed her disappointment as I told her we needed to get out of the cold water. I took a fluffy towel and dried her off; she took another and dried me off, paying particular attention to my now painfully purple penis. I was so sensitive at that point that I was afraid I was going to shoot just from her drying me off.

I wrapped her in the towel and picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Natty was softly snoring on one side of the king bed. I pulled back the covers on the other side and laid Suzie down on the bed.

Suzie was afraid I was going to leave her and refused to unwrap her arms from my neck until I crawled up on the bed on my hands and knees, over her. When she let me go, I took a moment and just stared down at her. She was so beautiful that it almost took my breath away. I told her that which caused her to smile so brightly it was as if a light had gone on in the room. I moved my mouth over one small breast and took it completely into my mouth and sucked on it as I rolled my tongue round and round it.

Suzie kissed the top of my head and moaned, as I moved from one breast to the other and repeated my actions. After spending a delightful time nursing at her young orbs, I decided to show her another type of sex and started kissing the center of her chest, then down to her stomach past her navel until I arrived at her honey pot.

Suzie's pussy was more one of a young girl than a mature woman as her outer labia had yet to spread. She had a pronounced mound that was covered in the softest peach fuzz I had ever felt. Kissing her mound and rubbing my lips through the fuzz was so stimulating that I was hesitant to move on. Evidently it was not as stimulating to Suzie as it was to me. Although she gasped at my effort at first, she soon began to push my head further south where she suspected greater pleasure awaited. I wasn't teasing her. I simply found the experience to be quite intoxicating.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.