Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

I had less than an hour to convince the momma that her best decision was to leave the girls with me. If she cared about them at all, which I didn't believe, it might take the whole 45 minutes. If all she cared about was money, well I didn't think it would take very long to convince her that she would be money ahead to give the girls to me. The only two acceptable choices were the girls going to HRS and her going to jail or the girls going with me and her bowing out of their lives.

I also knew that if the girls went to HRS, there was little chance that I would see them again. I also agreed with Natalie that they would be split up if Family Services became involved. I knew each of the girls needed the security of the other to come out of this with any chance in life at all.

I thought about all this as I took Natalie to the large room where I had left Suzie. Suzie was reading, but jumped up and hugged Natalie as soon as she came in the room. I asked Natalie to explain to Suzie what we were going to do. I waited while they talked. I could follow the explanation from the shaking of heads. I could see that everything was a yes from Suzie. In less than two minutes Suzie ran over to me and hugged me. She looked up and asked, "Are you going to be our new daddy?"

"I hope so honey, I hope so." I settled them in and told them to wait for me. I went to room two and opened the door.

I started on the momma as soon as I entered the room.

"Mrs. Walker my name is Jeff --, and I am in charge of security at Wally World. I have to start by telling you that you are on camera. It's right over there."

I pointed to the center of the wall across from her.

"We are being recorded so that there will be no argument about what we agree to. Is that okay with you?"

She started to say something and then thought better of it and started again.

"Yeah, but I don't see what I'm here fer. I ain't done nothin' wrong, must be one of them damn kids."

"Frankly Mrs. Walker, I have uncovered some rather startling crimes that you are involved in. To be honest with you, I should terminate this interview and contact the police. I am taking a big chance even discussing this with you, but I am thinking of the girl's welfare. Still if you would rather talk to the police, I will stop this interview right now."

"Would you prefer to discuss this with the police?" I asked sternly.

"Discuss what? I don't know what the hell ya'll are talkin' 'bout. What the hells goin' on here? I ain't done nuthin'"

"The thing that caught my attention was your daughter Natalie stealing an item from the store. We have video camera records of her theft. As is standard procedure I asked if you wanted me to handle this or you wanted the police called. You said you would rather it be handled in-store. I uncovered evidence of other serious crimes while investigating that theft. These other crimes involve you and are much more serious than mere shoplifting. I am going to show you videos of my conversations with both Suzan and Natalie. After you watch these we will discuss what will happen next."

I then clicked the remote which started the clips I had prepared running. I fast forwarded each clip to the discussion of the abuse. First, the in-store incident, you know, the one that showed her slapping Susan. Then Susan's story about abuse at home and finally the actual video of her bruises. After Susan I did the same with the video of Natalie. During the video when both Susan and Natalie spoke of their beatings and abuse, she would shout out, "lies, they are all lies." By the time the last video had played she was again quiet, looking around from side to side, as if trying to figure whether she could escape.

"Mrs. Walker, I want you to know that Wally World isn't in the business of identifying child abusers. Our security is merely for loss prevention. If Natalie had not stolen the CD, none of this would have been brought to our attention. Because it has been brought to our attention, we cannot ignore it. That would be a crime in itself."

"You have two options. The first option is what I should do anyway. That option is for me to call the police and HRS and turn all of my evidence over to them. You will never see Susan or Natalie again and you and Eddie will probably spend the rest of your natural lives in prison. If you have a first rate lawyer, not a public defender, you may escape with only 30 years. Eddie, however, will probably get life imprisonment. You probably won't have to worry about that though because most child abusers don't last long in prison."

As I was speaking she began shaking her head from side to side. Fear was in her eyes and sweat began popping up on her forehead, the color drained form her face leaving her sallow and washed out looking.

"I want to offer you a second choice. I am only doing this because of the concern I feel for your girls. When you go to prison the girls will end up in a foster home courtesy of HRS. They will more than likely not end up in the same home. Neither of the girls wants that. They want to remain together. For that reason I will offer you a second option.

You will sign over custody and guardianship of your daughters to me and renounce your parental rights as far as the girls go. We will have documents to that effect notarized and I will place these in a safety deposit box with the videos of my evidence. The key to that box will be given to my attorney with sealed instructions as to what to do with the contents should anything happen to me or the girls. You will then be free of the girls and free to carry on with your life."

Mrs. Walker looked alarmed and said, "What about HRS? I can't get my money from them without the girls. How'm I gonna' live? I barely get by now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.