Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

I knew that the interview with Natalie would be different than the one with Suzie. The job of convincing her that she and Suzie would be better off living with me should be a fairly easy one. I knew it was a choice between me and HRS, because I wasn't going to allow her to live with her mother again. That may sound vain or pompous but I didn't think there would be any problem making child abuse charges against their momma stick if I had to.

Knowing that their lives would be better with me gave me even more reason for doing what I was doing. I also realized that Suzie and Natalie were most certainly a package deal. It was doubtful that either one would be happy without the other. Just as Naomi had in Wally World Daddy, I thought Natalie would welcome sex as a means of holding me close as a protector for her and for Suzie, not that I was going to let anything else happen to them. I tried to harden myself to the task at hand, but my heart wasn't really in it anymore.

As I walked into the interview room Natalie sat there squirming in the chair, reminding me of a much younger child. I remembered my own time in the hot seat just outside the principal's office in high school. It was apparent that the long wait had greatly increased her anxiety. Her T-shirt was soaked with perspiration and anyone who could sweat in the 70 degree atmosphere of an interview room was either sick or extremely nervous. I asked her calmly if she needed anything, which was not a normal question.

I sat down in the chair across from her, but leaned forward so that I was almost in her face. She pressed back in her chair to gain some distance from me and moved restlessly in the chair with her legs splayed out to the side. Without thinking, she made it plain to see that the CD was still in her pants. There was nowhere she could have hidden it in the room anyway, and she didn't have a purse or back pockets. Still, I was really surprised to see it stand out like it did across the crotch of her cut-offs. I looked down at her crotch and her gaze followed mine. When she realized what I was looking at she immediately closed her legs and put her hands in her lap. I smiled.

"Should I call you Natalie or Natty?" I asked.

She looked up at me puzzled, wondering how I could know her name. I said, "Suzie, said you preferred to be called Natty, is that right?"

She nodded, yes.

"Before we start, would you like a drink or something? You said something about having to use the bathroom earlier. I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner but Suzie had a lot to tell me."

"I have to pee," she said hopefully.

"Natty, before I let you go pee you are going to have to give me those CDs in your panties. But even before that I have to tell you something. My name is Jeff , and I am in charge of security at Wally World. You are on camera. It's right over there." I pointed to the center of the wall across from her. "We are also being recorded so that there will be no argument about what we agree to. Is that okay? You can tell me if you would rather talk to the police, and I will stop this interview right now."

At the mention of the word police, she visibly slumped in her chair and drew her knees up to her chest.

"Would you rather talk to the police?" I asked again.

She didn't say anything and so I got up as if to leave the room.

"Natty, I guess I will call the police then, please wait here."

At that I started to open the door. Simultaneously Natty came out of the chair and threw herself at me, grabbing me around my legs from the back. As she sank to her knees, she was wailing "Nooooo, nooo, please, no police, please mister."

She ended up on her knees with her arms wrapped around my legs, her cheek pressed against my ass and her tits pressed against my legs. If I hadn't fallen forward against the door, she would have tackled me off my feet. I was glad that I hadn't finished opening the door for another reason. The rooms are soundproof but the corridor outside was not.

She wrapped me up and was hanging on so tight that her arms began to tremble with the exertion. I hardened knowing that she was mine unless I screwed up, but I managed to turn around and lift her by her arms until she was shakily standing in front of me.

I looked in her eyes, willing her to keep her eyes on mine, and said. "I take it you would prefer to talk to me then?" She tried to avert her gaze away from my eyes and slowly nodded her head yes.

I studied her as she finally looked at me. A moment seemed to stretch into eternity. God she was beautiful. Her eyes were a deep blue although a bit red around the edges from crying. Her face was almost childlike, with a pixie nose and smooth skin that was unblemished from the ravages of excess hormones and yet you could see a hint of the woman to come in her full pouting lips and long eyelashes.

I moved her by her arms back into the chair she had left. Then again I asked her for the CD. She feigned puzzlement and I clicked the remote at the screen. The TV began to play showing her taking the CD, showing her asking her mom and then showing her putting it into her panties in the changing room. As the screen went blank I held out my hand and asked her again for the CD.

Her face turned red as she looked down to unzip her cutoffs. Because of the way she was sitting she had to slide forward and spread her legs to remove the CD. She also had to pull open her panties and at that moment I got my second look at her pussy. She had only a few wisps of fine light brown hair and as she pulled the CD away I could clearly see her pussy lips. I only had a momentary look because she let her panties snap shut as she handed me the CDs. She wouldn't look at me as she zipped up her cutoffs.

She put her face in her hands and I could hear her begin to softly cry. I let her cry it out, not wanting to absolve her of her guilt, instead treating her like the adult she would one day become.

After a moment, I spoke gently to her. "Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of my favorite groups as well. You must really like them to steal their music."

She looked up at me not knowing what to say. I moved even closer, once again intruding into her personal space.

"Natty, this is serious. You realize that you can go to jail for stealing, don't you? What's your mom going to say when she finds out that she spent a whole afternoon sitting here because you had to have some music to listen to? Do you think she will be happy or understanding with you?"

Natty's reaction to those questions would have been perplexing if I had not just finished interviewing her sister. Most people would panic when I mentioned going to jail but Natty's greatest reaction was to the statement about her mom. As I suspected, her greatest fear wasn't the police.

"Natty, I want to help you. Suzie has told me about your mom. I suspected something after seeing her and your mom earlier."

Natty looked puzzled and so I pointed at the screen and replayed the slap her mom had given her sister. I expected it to surprise her but she gave almost no reaction. As the scene ended I said, "She also showed me her bruises."

Natty shook her head as if there was too much going on for her to figure out what to say. She was obviously embarrassed, scared, and confused by my talking about her sister. She looked up at me as if to say, 'What can you do about any of this?'

"Natty, do you have bruises like your sister's?"

She shook her head no as a deep blush began to rise on her face. As she shook her head, tears began to form at the corners of her eyes. She continued to shake her head, clearly ashamed of her situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.