Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

After the kiss between Katy and Lucy the night's lovemaking ended up being almost anti-climatic. Not that I didn't get promoted from cabin boy to captain several times that night, but the steamy kiss between the two sexy women was the extent of their sexual involvement with each other. I found out later that Katy felt she had pushed Lucy into the earlier kiss, and that Lucy was embarrassed by something totally outside of her experience.

I ended up making sweet love to Lucy while Katy lovingly looked on. Lucy seemed almost ashamed of her body and hid under the sheets at the beginning of our lovemaking. I lowered her resistance with kisses and gentle touches and finally was able to move the sheet off of her. Lucy seemed surprised that I was turned on by what I saw. She still had some bruises and some scars, but a damaged masterpiece still takes your breath away. I was as gentle and considerate of her as I am to any woman who shares herself with me. Lucy thought that I was holding back because of what happened and encouraged me several times to be more forceful. She was wet before I began to nibble at her nether lips and soaking by the time I reached her prominent clit. The pheromones in the air must have had an effect on Katy because she was on her side watching us with three fingers of her hand buried in her own pussy.

I doubt that Lucy even realized that Katy was there by that point as she was tossing her head from side to side until she locked up and arched her pelvis into the air with a scream as I worked her clit with my upper lip while probing her slit with my tongue. I took that as a sign that she was needing something more stimulating than foreplay and I kissed my way back up her happy trail, through the cleft between her mounds of delight, around her neck to the back of her ear, and finally to her lips. By that time she had spread her legs in invitation and my cock was finding the entrance to the warm moist cavern already explored by my tongue.

I was so turned on that I doubted that I would be able to last for very long even with my excellent stamina. I penetrated her outer lips with a half stroke and fully entered her with the second stroke. The feel of her clit striking my pelvis above my cock was nice for me but must have been exceptional for her, as she moaned when it first happened. At that point she began to give a little push with her heels each time our torsos met to grind that most sensitive part of her genitalia against me. She also indicated by her own increased pace that I was not moving fast enough for her. I sped up and with that increase in speed naturally increased the force of my thrusts. Soon we were a high speed blur of action. I didn't have time to think as all I could do was let nature take its course. It was as if our lovemaking was a race to reach our individual climaxes in which the participants come to the final turn and see each other close, not knowing who will win. There can be no losers in such an event anyway and our collapse and complete lack of energy afterwards was proof that we were both big winners.

The only noise I heard above our rapid breathing as I lay there crumpled on top of Lucy was Katy voicing her own sexual release. Afterwards she told us both that our fucking was so hot that she almost felt a part of it. She pretended to pout as she told Lucy that I had never seemed as intense in my effort with her as I had at those last moments. Afterwards she partly recanted by admitting that her sessions with me left her pretty much dazed with little ability to remember the exact details.

We were all tired and the last thing that I remember was the small talk between Katy and Lucy and the sight of their faces as they lay whispering to each other only inches apart each with a cheek pressed to my chest.

I awoke the next morning still nestled between the two beautiful women. My arms were wrapped around Lucy with my hard cock nestled between the natural curves of her bruised yet still beautiful butt cheeks. My hands seemed to have been awake with an agenda of their own as they were busy molding themselves to the shape of Lucy's breasts. It was as if we were two pieces of a three piece jigsaw puzzle, already put together yet still looking for a better fit. I could feel Katy's hardened nipples almost scratching my back as her hands massaged my ass and hip trying to reach over to my hardened cock but prevented by the tight fit of Lucy's and my bonding.

The advantage of a threesome at that point became clear to me. It was morning, I was hard, Lucy was asleep and yet it was obvious from her roaming hands that Katy wasn't the sleepyhead that she normally was at that time of the morning. It took a moment but I quietly and gently extricated myself from my embrace of Lucy and turned to the wide awake Katy, who was at this point doing a poor job of faking sleep. She even tried to tell me later that she was 'sleep fondling' but despite her protestations to the contrary we both know that she was awake that morning.

She still pretended to sleep as I began lightly kissing her lips while running my tongue across her teeth. As I kissed behind her ear and tongued and bit her earlobe she acted as if she was waking. Pretty soon there was no pretense as I moved down on her. She was wet as I fingered her while nibbling on her engorged nipples. I moved my mouth to hers and her passionate moans told me of her immediate need for release.

One thing I had learned about Katy was that she could be very quick fused and often preferred almost no foreplay. On one occasion she had described my foreplay as torture and I had learned quickly to better respond to the signals of her urgency. I knew that morning that she wanted immediate relief and I tried to oblige. I entered her in almost one stroke and immediately began a rhythmic movement within her. Her first words to me this morning were 'faster' followed by 'harder'. I don't know whether her need was affected by mine and Lucy's torrid lovemaking of the past evening but she seemed to be wild and almost frenetic in her movements. I moved up on her in order to affect more contact between my dick and her clit and it allowed us to slow our lovemaking while increasing the friction of our joining. Soon she was moaning and cumming almost continuously as I released my seed within her. For the second time in seven hours, I was completely exhausted after lovemaking.

Our passionate exchange had awakened Lucy. She was reclined on her pillow touching herself and watching us. At the conclusion of our lovemaking Lucy surprised me by wrapping her arms around us both as we lay there. I was completely sated and had I not had an immediate need to relieve myself could easily have fallen to sleep again. As it was I hopped out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I very rarely ever go back to bed, once I have risen and made my morning ablutions but this morning I looked at my bed and had to fight a strong desire to crawl back in between those four lovely breasts lying there on display. Instead I pulled on my running shorts and made my way to the kitchen for my morning caffeine injection.

I was surprised to find Natty and Suzie in an energetic discussion at the kitchen table. They quieted down as I entered the kitchen and tried to act as if nothing was amiss. Suzie had already started a pot of coffee and Natty was finishing a bowl of cereal. I sat down next to her with my cup of coffee and watched her eat. She obviously was thinking about something as she toyed with the cereal. I knew if I gave her time she would figure out how to say what she needed to say. Suzie sat down across from Natty and locked eyes with her and I could see her out of the corner of my eye mouthing 'No' to Natty while moving her head from side to side. Natty looked down into her cereal bowl after Suzie did that and appeared to be thinking.

Finally the quiet got to me and I asked, "Okay you two, what is it you want to ask me?"

Natty looked up at me and in a desultory voice said, "Nothing," and then shook her head.

I looked over at Suzie who shrugged her shoulders as if she had no idea what I was talking about.

I smiled imagining that these two had changed into typical teens bickering over typical stuff much more quickly than I had imagined. Still, even typical teens need to communicate and it wasn't like Suzie to keep things buried within. Natty was a bit pensive at times but Suzie always came out and said what she thought. I decided to try one more time and so I laid my cards on the table.

"I know you two were talking about something when I came out here and I can read you both well enough to know that it concerns me. Suzie, I could see you telling Natty 'no' out of the corner of my eye ... close your mouth or you're going to catch a fly." I grinned at both of them and continued, "I'm a bit hurt that you have something that you're arguing about that concerns me and you won't talk to me about it. I know we've been through a lot during the past couple of weeks, and I feel bad we haven't had as much time together as I would like, but you can always pull me aside and talk. So please don't shut me out."

At that point Natty gave Suzie a pleading look and Suzie again shook her head and said, "No, you promised." With that Natty got up from the table, put her bowl in the sink and ran off towards her bedroom.

The reality of the girls shutting me out was really hard for me to accept. I had fancied in my mind that we would always be completely open and honest with each other. Seeing the girls refuse to talk with me about something important to them actually hurt me more than I would have thought possible. I tried to keep that from my face but it was no use. I looked up at Suzie and in a wounded voice said, "For the first time since I've known you I can't help but feel a little disappointed in you. I love you, honey and hope that someday soon you'll learn to trust me."

Having said that, I got up came around the table and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She looked stunned but sat there stoically without saying anything. I took my coffee cup and headed into my office. When I got to my office, I sat on the couch and tried to think. I had never thought that parenting was a particularly hard job. Of course, I had never looked on my role in our family as a parent either. I had always been of the opinion that if you treated those you loved with respect, didn't talk down to them and listened to what they were saying, everything would work out.

I tried to go over anything in my mind that I had done recently that could have upset Natty. I knew we had been in a state of turmoil dealing with Debbie and Lucy and that I had hardly any time to spend one-on-one or even together with the girls. I knew both Suzie and Natty resented us not being able to spend time alone together at night, as we had in the past, but didn't think that would cause this rift between them. On top of all that we had to get moving soon as it was an eight and a half hour drive to where we were going and we had not even finished loading the van.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.