Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Suzie's party the next day was a smash hit. It surprised me because Suzie had only invited girls. I would have thought that a prerequisite for any party for someone Suzie's age would have been both guys and gals. She joked that since I was her boyfriend she didn't need any other guys at the party. She then said that some of her friends had boyfriends and some didn't and that she didn't want to hurt the feelings of those that didn't. The clincher was that she had invited everyone at the party to sleep over and that, had there been boys there, most of the mothers wouldn't have allowed their girls to stay the night.

40 of the 45 girls that were invited showed up and 22 of those were sleeping over. With the mothers that stayed with us, we had 65 people in the house. I was glad that I had built the house with a great room, rather than separate living and dining rooms. As it was we hardly had room to change our minds and the party spilled over into the hallway, the kitchen, the bedrooms and even onto the pool deck.

Natty and Katy had loaded up the stereo with popular music, a lot more from Katy's collection than from mine. I thought that without guys there wouldn't be any dancing but that was forgetting that girls seemed to dance with girls as easily as with guys. I got dragged out to dance with Suzie and think that I ended up dancing with half the girls there and even a few moms. I got told by more than one mom that I had three very lovely daughters, an impression that I didn't take time to correct.

I was also asked about my wife. I wasn't about to say that I had never been married. I just let it get around that the incident was too painful to talk about and let it go at that. If Suzie became really close to any of these girls word would get back that Katy was my girl friend and that the girls were adopted, but until then, there was no use looking for trouble.

I expected a tractor trailer truck to back up to the door to deliver the pizza, but it was some young high school guy driving a Honda and let me tell you, his car was stacked full of pizza boxes. I helped the guy bring them in and then tipped him, but when he saw all of the girls and no guys he didn't want to leave. I made him at least call in so the pizza shop wouldn't send the cops out assuming he had been robbed. After everyone ate I let Suzie open her presents.

You have to understand what her life was like before to appreciate what happened next. The gifts were stacked in one of the bedrooms and when they were brought out for Suzie to open her eyes got as big as saucers. She got so excited she almost started crying. She opened each present, read the card and hugged each giver before moving on to then next present. Even the smallest gift was treated with such delight that you would have thought it was the Hope Diamond.

After the presents, there was more dancing and then the cake and ice cream. I had the cake made special at the local bakery on the model of a tiered wedding cake. That was out of practicality to feed so many people. The ice cream I had bought in the commercial tubs in three flavors and I put on a hat and jacket I borrowed from the owner of the local ice cream shop and scooped ice cream for all 65 people. My hand was about to fall off from scooping all of that ice cream that was still hard even after setting out in our regular freezer. It's always amazing to me how something as corny as an ice cream cone can be such a hit. I heard more than one girl tell Suzie how cool her dad was to give her such a great party. Her new friends had no idea of the years of neglect that made this party so special in Suzie's mind.

Finally, the party wound down to family and the 20 girls that were going to stay for the slumber party. It was supposed to be 22 but one girl was evidently coming down with the flu or something and another girl took that evening to start her first period, and was too embarrassed to stay over with the other girls.

The girls that did stay seemed to be the more boisterous members of the larger group. So when the last guest who was not staying and the last mom left, the noise level didn't really drop all that much. I don't know whether it was all the sugar in the ice cream or the natural energy of the girls but I wondered if there would be very much sleep in the sleepover. I was surprised that Katy and Natty stayed involved with the girls that stayed. I had expected that Katy would sleep with me when I turned in but she seemed to be right in the thick of all the noise and celebration. Of course with Katy so involved it was a foregone conclusion that Natty would be right there with her.

I had brought movies and music videos from the rental place. I also had an old Karaoke machine that was a returned item to Wally World that I had picked up for a song. It worked great but had no packaging and no one could figure why it was returned other than maybe it was a present that wasn't appreciated. Maybe the person that received it couldn't sing, and didn't want to be embarrassed. Anyway, when I went to bed the girls were just getting started with the Karaoke machine. The second little girl that sang may have been the one that originally returned it, because she sang so badly that the ice cream I had eaten was beginning to curdle.

After I told them I was heading to bed Natty, Katy and Suzie ran over to give me a good night kiss. Katy gave me a kiss and a hug and then Natty did the same and then Suzie kissed me and gave me a hug and thanked me for the party. Then I got a kiss and a hug from Karla, who happened to be one of Suzie's best friends. Karla was a darling young girl, but she was mischievous and daring. The kiss on the cheek was no problem, but the hug was more the hug you would give a lover than a mom or dad. It was close enough that I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and the feel of her nipples let me know that she knew what she was doing. It upset Suzie who had deliberately given me a much more chaste hug.

Nobody else seemed particularly shocked by the hug. In fact, it seemed like even more girls moved over to the line that formed for kisses and hugs. I guess if you know anything about girls one thing that stands out is that they all want what the others have. In the end I had to accept kisses and hugs from 17 or 18 of the 19 other girls. What a chore. I was just glad all their mommas were gone. I tried to be cool and yet keep the hugs a little more distant than Karla's but some of them were determined to go beyond even Karla. One girl kissed me full on the lips and was even trying to give me tongue. After they all finished, I left for bed, hiding my erection on the way out.

I was surprisingly tired when I got to bed and the noise from the front of the house didn't keep me awake long. About 3 AM something woke me up. I wasn't sure what I heard just that I was suddenly awake. I decided to check on the girls and make sure all of the doors were locked. I put on my robe, which I hardly ever wore, and headed for the front of the house.

The first thing I saw when I entered the great room was that there was almost a carpet of sleeping bags across the half-lit room. Most of the girls were sleeping on top of their bags and many had worn short baby-doll pajamas or T-shirts that had ridden up during their sleep. I tried not to feast on the eye-candy but there was too much of it and I had gone to bed hungry for that particular treat. I noticed that Natty and Katy were missing from the group and decided that they must have gone to sleep in Natty's room.

I was just turning away from the room to check the front door when I heard one of the girls cry out. I knew the cry came from the other side of the room but as I was turned away, I couldn't tell who it was. The cry made it obvious that one of the girls was having a bad dream. I waited for a few minutes in case she cried out again but it didn't happen. As I was tired, I quickly went to the front door, which was already locked and then headed across the great room, stepping over girls as I went to check the rear door. I picked my way across the room and just as I had stepped over the last girl the cry rang out again, "Nooooo, stop!" The cry from the girl whom I had just stepped over was louder this time and the girl flailed her arms as she cried out as if fending off some imaginary attacker.

I knew that there were many reasons for bad dreams. It could be the ice cream or something else she ate or a hundred other things. My first reaction was to wake her but I thought being woken in a strange place by a strange man could really frighten her. I decided that maybe I should wake Katy and get her help. I was just stepping back over the girl when she did it again and this time her arms hit my legs and nearly tripped me. I hurried to Natty's room and softly knocked on the closed door. Getting no answer, I opened the door.

The tableau on the bed should be the picture on the cover of the Catalog of Wet Dreams. Katy was lying on her side with one arm and leg over the top of Natty and was wearing a long T-shirt which had ridden up to show her naked bottom. Natty was lying naked beneath her, spread wantonly across the center of the bed. Obviously these two had been having a party of their own. The scene was so erotic that I stopped and stared, for a moment having completely forgotten why I had entered the room. Finally, shaking my head I gently shook Katy's shoulder. Katy, never one to waken easily, just mumbled something and continued to slumber. Not able to resist the temptation I reached down and fondled her breasts through her T-shirt. Katy mumbled, "No Natty, please no more, I want to sleep."

I moved my hand down past the hem of the T-shirt to her flat chest and began to massage her, working my hand in between her body and the bed to where I was massaging the top of her mound. Katy began to wake but was still asleep enough to say, "Stop it Natty, I told you it's time to go to sleep."

I knew this could go on for quite a while so I bent down and whispered in her ear. I said, "Katy, it's not Natty this time."

She strained to open her eyes and said, "Go away."

I said, "Katy, I need your help honey. Wake up."

Katy must have thought I was just horny and wanting some relief because she rolled over and stretched out and said, "Okay, but don't wake Natty, I don't have enough energy to satisfy her again."

I then said, "Katy, as much as I want you right now I need you for something else."

When I said that her eyes came immediately open and she said, "What's wrong?"

I explained to her about the girl's bad dreams and asked her help. She agreed and began to search in the twisted bedcovers for her panties. After finding and discarding Natty's panties she finally found hers and put them on. She took a robe off of the back of the chair and we headed back to the great room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.