Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

I thought it was amazing how close we had become in only a day.

After we settled down, we moved the chaise loungers in a circle so we could talk. I wasn't sure how to start so I tried to summarize what we all knew about each other. Of course we knew much more about Katy than she knew about us. I told the girls that I was going to briefly describe myself and my life and then asked Natty and Suzie to tell Katy about their lives and how we met. I explained that the more they shared the closer we would become.

It only took a few minutes to recap my life up to the point where I met Natty and Suzie. I said, "I grew up in this area of the Gulf Coast near a Navy Base. I had a pretty normal life growing up. I studied hard in school and was on the baseball team and the cross country team. I dated but didn't meet anyone that I was ever serious about. I went to college after high school on a Navy ROTC scholarship. I majored in business management and received my bachelor's degree in the normal 4 years.

"The ROTC program keeps your summers pretty busy, so I never met anyone in college that I was serious about. After college I was commissioned an Ensign in the Navy and after training I was assigned to a security force onboard an aircraft carrier. I spent almost a year onboard and enjoyed traveling to all parts of the world. After 9/11 I was transferred to a Naval Weapons Base and put in charge of securing the base against terrorist. I finished out my six-year obligation there and decided to resign my commission and become a civilian again.

"There were a lot of security positions available where I was but I wanted to move back to the Gulf Coast. Unfortunately, there weren't a lot of positions available in security around here, so I took the best offer that I had, which was senior associate in charge of store security for Wally World.

"I bought the land here, had the house built and plan to remain in this area. I have invested in some stocks that did well during the internet boom times and may soon retire from Wally World and spend my time managing my investments. The best three days of my life have been the last three days and that's because of each of you."

As I said, it only took a few minutes, and luckily no one went to sleep. As I looked around Katy looked to be on the verge of asking a question but didn't say anything. I decided to see if we could get this over without too much additional trauma to the girls.

I looked at Natty and said, "Natty, would you like to go next?"

"Jeff, could you just explain to Katy about me and Suzie? You know everything that happened. If I try to tell it I'm going to start crying. Katy, I hope you still like me after Jeff tells you what I did. I know I did some stupid things and I'm glad I got caught. This is the first time I have been happy that I can ever remember." Then, as if to make a lie of what she said, she started crying.

I looked over at Suzie and said, "Suzie how about you? Do you mind if I tell Katy what happened?"

"No. I'm just glad we're here now. I'm glad Natty did what she did and I'm sure glad you cared enough about us to take us away from Momma."

I looked at both of the younger girls and said, "Looks like I've been elected then. If I tell anything wrong or if you want to add anything, jump right in, okay?"

At that point I related the entire story that I knew about Natty and Suzie to Katy. I didn't strip anything away. I told her about all that was said about their abuse at the hands of their own mother and the evidence of it that I had witnessed. While I was telling that Katy moved in between Natty and Suzie who were sitting together on the bottom of a chaise and put an arm around each of them. They both leaned into her shoulders and started crying.

At that point I stopped and went over and knelt in front of them and we all cried with them. I think it was a healing and bonding experience. Katy, still crying, looked at me as if to ask how a mother could be that way to her children. Having lost her own mother I know it was especially hard for her to accept their experiences.

I continued on and even related information about why I was watching Natty and Suzie, explaining that I was captivated by their beauty. I told of the theft and my own heartbreak upon learning of their experiences. I even told of my bringing Natty to orgasm in the bath tub and then bringing Suzie to the same experience in bed. I knew Katy already knew some of it but I wanted to put it all out there so she could accept us or reject me based upon knowing everything. I knew that my fate was in Katy's hands, but I thought I knew her well enough by now that things would be okay.

I ended up by saying, "That's about all I know except that I fell in love with Natty and Suzie the first time I talked with them in Wally World. Katy, you pulled my heartstrings when I first met you and I fell in love with you last evening. If I could have any one wish it would be for all of us to live as a family. I know it wouldn't be like any traditional family that you have ever heard of, but from what I feel in my heart it would have more love than any family anywhere."

Natty said, "That's what I want too Jeff. Katy, I love you too. I was thinking this morning how much I will miss you if you go back home. You are so beautiful and smart and I knew when I met you that I wanted to be just like you. Please stay with us here."

Susie who had always been outspoken said, "Katy, at first you made me so jealous because I was scared that you were going to steal Jeff away from us. I was scared since I had only had him one day and I didn't know how much he loved us then. I love you too and I don't want to lose you either. Please stay."

I said, "Katy, it's unanimous. We all love you and want you to be with us. I hope that whatever you decide you do understand that we all love you."

Katy smiled at us through happy tears. She tried to speak but every time she started her voice would break down. Finally she took the wash cloth that was still sitting by the chaise and wiped her eyes. By that time we were all hugging each other in a naked messy, wet-with-tears circle.

Katy looked deep in my eyes and said, "I love you so much Jeff."

She then pulled Natty and Suzie in closer to her and kissed each of them.

"I've never had sisters before. I never knew what I was missing. I love you guys so much. I couldn't leave even if I had to."

When I was sure that was all she was going to say, I said, "You never have to. This is your home now."

Katy and I never spoke of my relationship to the girls, there was no need to. I knew she approved as she participated in our sessions together. None of the girls were really bisexual but they weren't homophobic either. They didn't mind sharing with each other or giving each other sexual pleasure but I was always the focus when we got together. That didn't translate into me getting three times the pleasure thank goodness. I couldn't have taken that much pleasure. What it did mean was that there were sometimes petty squabbles about who got what, when, and whose turn it was. Most of that stuff was good natured kidding but some of it was serious.

I had not had time to give the girls their jewelry that I had bought earlier as it seemed events had kept us too busy. I took time to go back to John, the jeweler and get another matching necklace for Katy. It seemed important as a symbol of her joining our family. At supper the next day I presented the earrings to the younger girls, explaining that they would need them for school. They were squealing their joy when I explained that I had one more item for each of them.

I got up from the table and walked around to each girl and put the chain on her neck, kissing each girl behind her ear and telling her of my special love for her. I sat down and told them that the gold heart was a symbol of my love for each of them and that now each of them had a piece of my heart. From that moment on I don't think I ever saw any of the girls without her necklace.

Katy felt protective of the girls but more like an older sister than a mother. It was really nice having her for another reason as well. Although both Katy and I had been raised without the benefit of sisters, Katy had been through all of the changes that that the younger girls would face. Because she had been raised without siblings she took more joy out of the close sisterly bonding than from any other aspect of our relationships.

The next weeks were hectic. We moved all of Katy's stuff from her apartment in the city to my home. Some of it had to go into storage and some was sold but most was spread around the house in various places. We didn't have to buy another bedroom set as it was decided that for appearances Katy would share the master bedroom with me. What an uproar that caused. Suzie was more upset and harder to convince of the necessity than Natty was. Natty agreed the need for appearances, but to Suzie it was as if I had chosen Katy over her.

At that point things were settled when Katy explained that most nights we would all sleep together and the separate bedrooms were a fiction solely for appearances. She also suggested that each of them have one night a week that would be their own special night alone with me. Katy took the role of momma in that instance and soothed Suzie's ruffled feathers. She organized everything and more of less told me what I needed to do. Kind of the function that my friends said their wives performed for them.

Katy also taught the girls about sex, from a woman's perspective. I almost got a swelled head as she explained to Natty and Suzie how lucky they were to have a man that was more considerate of their own pleasure than his own. At first, I wouldn't have agreed with that but when I thought about it, I realized that my greatest joy during sex was hearing the sounds of the pleasure made by my partner or partners. Maybe my relatively small penis had something to do with that. I mean, I realized early on that I am a bit smaller than some of the other men and, contrary to what some people would say, size does matter.

Knowing that there was nothing I could do about the quantity, I always concentrated on the quality of my lovemaking. I read. I tried things with my partners and I found that there was indeed an art to making love. I worked on becoming The Michelangelo of love.

There were practical things that had to be done too. The girls had never been to a dentist. It was remarkable to me how clean their teeth were and yet they did have cavities that would have caused them pain later. Katy had a good dentist who practiced pain free dentistry and she went with them to their first appointment. Since she was well known, and since I paid cash for their care, there were no inquiries made.

I wanted each of the girls checked by an OB/GYN and I thought that would present a problem. Katy again came to the rescue and took them to her doctor, a woman with whom she had developed a friendship with over several years. Katy had had a rough time finding a birth control pill that would work for her and this doctor had not allowed her to accept something that was not working one hundred percent for her.

Katy felt confident enough in her relationship with this doctor that she basically ended up telling the doctor about Natty and Suzie's situation with me. I was really upset and looking back on it I still don't know how Katy could know that it would work out all right. It turns out that she prescribed a birth control patch for Natty and said that Suzie did not yet need birth control. She also did test on both girls to determine whether their poor diet while living with their mother had caused any bone loss or other abnormalities. The answer, thank goodness, was it had not.

After that I thought changing schools would be a piece of cake. Unfortunately Katy didn't know anyone in the local school system and the school system didn't want to take my online documents detailing the change in guardianship for the girls. I ended up having to get my lawyer to work up documents that went before a judge where the girls, their momma and I had to appear.

I was able to convince their momma but the girls were scared. They were scared of going to court, scared of being near their momma again but most of all scared that the judge would say 'no' and I would have to turn them over to HRS. Again Katy came to the rescue. She convinced the girls that once we went through this process we would officially and forevermore legally be a family.

The judge was an older female, in her late 50s, who had a gruff appearance. I was nervous and thought that maybe all of this was a mistake and the girls had been right all along. My lawyer steadied me and the judge spoke to each of the interested parties, including the girl's momma, alone in her chambers before reaching her decision. I was not only granted full guardianship but the judge privately told me in her chambers that she would look favorably on a petition for adoption should I choose to do that.

The only condition was that HRS would inspect my home and make surprise inspections during the first six months the girls lived with me. That ended up being no problem as HRS was so overworked that they called me to schedule the 'surprise' inspections.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.