Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

After breakfast, each of the girls thanked me, saying it was the best breakfast that they had had in a long time. In the case of Natty and Suzie they said it was the best breakfast they had ever had. All of the girls loved the juice and it was finished along with all of the toast, eggs, bacon and most of the grits. I always make too many grits. The girls told me to sit in the living room while they cleaned up and put the dishes in the dishwasher. They even found the dish washing detergent without me having to get up.

I walked out to the street to the box and picked up the Sunday paper more out of habit than any interest.

When I got back to the house I found that Natty and Katy had gone off to separate bathrooms to get cleaned up and dressed, leaving me and Suzie alone again. Suzie took her place once more on my lap but when she started rubbing back and forth again I put a stop to it. I joked with her and told her that this was my last clean bathing suit and that I didn't want to try to explain a wet spot on the front to Katy and Natty. She pretended to pout but then hugged me, sighed deeply and said she understood.

We were sitting there just hugging each other when the other two returned. Inspired by the beautiful morning, I told them about my plan to take time off. Natty and Suzie thought that was wonderful, but Katy told me that she had to go to work tomorrow.

She explained that she worked 15 hours per week except in the period right before school started and during the period before Christmas. She was also taking three full time courses during the summer at the University but that would change to five courses in the fall. She promised to give me her schedule before she left.

I asked her if she could possibly spend the night again so we would have time to continue our discussion that we had begun last evening. She said she would have to run by her apartment and grab some clothes for work tomorrow and a clean set of underwear. I suggested that I take them out to dinner and she could run by their either before or after that. I told them that their bathing suits should be dry for the pool.

Katy spoke up and said, "I think we should talk this morning. It's such a nice day that maybe we can put our suits on and lounge about the pool and talk. We can always take breaks and cool off in the pool."

The girls reluctantly agreed. I asked Katy to go get the suits out of the dryer and to give me a moment alone with the other two girls. She agreed and went off for the suits.

"Girls I think it will be best if we make a clean start and tell Katy the truth about everything that has happened. Some of it is very personal and some of it may be embarrassing but what she told us had to be even more embarrassing to her than what has happened with us. It's not up to me, though, it's up to you. I don't think Katy is going to tell anyone, look how long it took her to tell her own story. I think if we are going to have Katy around, maybe even as a part of our family, she needs to know about us.

"I am going to let you two tell our story. If you want me to add something I will. Feel free to tell her how you felt and how you feel. Try to be honest with your feelings. If either of you is ashamed of something then don't mention it but understand that if you leave some things out the story won't sound right. Trust Katy like she trusted us, okay?"

Katy was standing right outside the room, waiting and I motioned her in. She gave the girls their suits and they all left to dress. I went out to check the pool for bugs and finding none pulled four of the chaise loungers together. I was moving the last one when the girls wandered out.

Suzie asked, "Can we get wet first?"

"Sure as soon as we put some sun screen on and let that dry." Suzie was disappointed but agreed.

Katy laid on one of the loungers and asked, "Could you put sunscreen on my back." I didn't answer but grabbed the lotion as the other two girls settled into their loungers and pointed at their backs. I began at Katy's shoulders, rubbing the lotion in good. The feel of her unblemished skin was heavenly. I worked the lotion around and under the small strap holding her bikini top on. Katy said, "You can take that loose if you need to."

She must have felt the trembling of my hand when she said that because she gave a little laugh and said, "What's the matter, are you chicken or am I too old for you?"

I took that as a challenge and undid her strap.

After that I moved my hands and the lotion deep down on her sides, under the cups of her bikini top, cupping her breasts and feeling her nipples harden under my fingers. She tensed up when I did that so, as I moved on down to her sides and the small of her back, I quipped, "Whose chicken now?" followed by "... and you're definitely not too old for me."

When I got to her bottom I ran my fingers up barely under the suit bottom but it was enough for me to hear a catch in her breathing, which had gotten faster. I then moved down and began working on her legs starting with an erotic massage of her feet and working both calves of her legs up to her knees. Then I began to rub the lotion into her slim upper thighs. Her legs were what I would call perfectly proportioned, ending with a three finger space where they joined her torso. I always considered that two fingers or more looks very erotic and less than two fingers is a bit too much fat.

I moved on up working slowly to give her the opportunity to tell me to stop if I made her uncomfortable. She never did. With the suit she had picked out her backside was almost completely bare. I hesitated again just before reaching those glorious globes.

My dick was now almost painfully hard as I only momentarily debated what to do next. I warmed a lot of lotion in my hands and knelt behind her and leaned forward as I fondled an ass cheek in each hand. Only my age and experience kept me from cumming in my trunks at that moment. Katy must have felt the same as she moaned deeply as I covered her buns with sunscreen. Involuntarily she moved her legs apart and worked her pussy against the chaise.

When I finished, I bent down and lightly kissed one cheek and then said, "Finished."

Immediately there was a chorus of 'me next' from Natty and Suzie. As Suzie was in the chaise next to Katy I moved to her next.

Natty immediately said, "That's not fair. I'm older than she is and I should be next."

Suzie showed her maturity by sticking her tongue out at Natty.

"Natty I only have two hands and Suzie next in line. You'll get just as much attention as Katy did when I get to you, honey."

Katy then turned to me, giving me a deliberate look at her tits. She said, "When you finish with Natty I'll be ready for you to do my front." She then gave me a big smile.

I smiled back and said, "My pleasure, are you sure you can handle it?"

She flipped her sunglasses up, looked at my obvious erection, and said, "I'm sure I can handle it, the problem will be whether you can handle it." Then she laughed and both of the other girls, looking at me, giggled as well.

I'd like to say I paid the same attention to Suzie as I did to Katy, but frankly with her one piece suit and small size there was less area to cover. I rubbed the lotion into her neck and shoulders and the feel of her soft skin kept me hard. I then gave her feet and legs the same attention as Katy's but she was much more ticklish and so it was more of a fun thing than an erotic experience. By the time I had finished with her my dick had softened and that fact wasn't lost on Suzie. I did kiss her bathing suit bottom after finishing and then moved up and kissed her again behind her ear, which she enjoyed.

Katy then said, "No fair, I only got one kiss," and then pretended to pout about it.

Suzie giggled and told her, "That's because he loves me more than he does you," and stuck out her tongue. I knew they were both kidding and moved on to Natty.

Natty did not want to be outdone by Katy. The first thing I noticed when looking over at her was that she had already undone her bikini top and the strings were lying to the sides. She wasn't giving me a chance to not undo her top. Knowing that made my dick harden. I knew at that point that getting past her without cumming was going to be iffy.

The other thing about Natty was that the marks on her back from her beating, though still apparent, were fast fading. The one mark from the buckle that was likely to produce a lasting scar was hidden beneath her bikini bottom. As I stared at her beauty I hoped that all the mental scars of their abuse at the hands of their mother would also fade with time.

I straddled Natty's narrow hips and began rubbing lotion on her shoulders and neck as I had with both Katy and Suzie. As soon as she felt my hands on her back she started teasing me. "I hope you are going to rub that lotion in good. I want you to cover all of me like you did with Katy."

As she said the last my hands went down her sides and under her loosed bikini. I covered her sides down to her breasts and then pulled my hands off of her.

I was adding lotion to my hands and rubbing them together when she raised up and said, "All of me, please."

How could I deny her? My hands went back down her sides and my hardened dick pressed into her ass as I massaged her small tits with my hands. Both Katy and Suzie were watching me closely and I noticed that Suzie's hand was under her body and she was squirming on the chaise lounge. Katy was smiling at me, seeming to encourage me. I don't know how long I continued but I was brought back to the present when Natty moaned below me.

Having wakened from my sensual siesta, I quickly finished her back and moved from over top of her to her feet. Like Suzie, she was ticklish when I massaged the lotion into her feet but settled down quickly as I moved up her calves. Her suit covered her ass cheeks leaving her less exposed than Katy. Like Katy she moved her legs apart as I rubbed the lotion up her thighs. She was sensitive to my hands and as I moved up her thighs close to her nether regions she scooted back towards me to force me to touch her sex. As with Katy, I came close but did not touch her there. Instead I rubbed the lotion into the deep French cut of her bottom, even moving my fingers up under the material for a moment. Then I gave her a kiss on the cloth of her suit bottom and moved to the chaise on the other side of her where I laid down on my stomach.

I laid there for a moment and looked back at the three beautiful young women in my life and thought what a difference from two days ago. Neither Katy nor Natty had fastened their bikini tops. Natty raised-up a bit on her arms giving me a delightful view of her small pointed breasts.

"Hey! How about me? Who's going to do my back, I burn too you know," I teased looking over at them with a smug look on my face. "I slaved over your hot bodies until I almost wore my hands out and you just lay there and let me burn. Talk about one-way." By this time I could hardly contain my laughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.