Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

The next morning was something else. I awoke first and just lay in my bed thinking about all that had happened the prior evening. We had finally convinced Katy we still wanted her to stay and then the confusion began as to where we should all sleep. As I only had two beds, the large king bed in my bedroom and a smaller queen bed in the guestroom, I had offered to spend the night in the guestroom and let the girls have the larger bed. That was agreed upon and we all went to the guestroom with Katy so she could get her bag.

I turned down the bed there and went back to my bedroom to get my pajamas. I noticed that Katy took note of the fact that the bed was made-up in the guestroom but not in my bedroom. As I was getting my pajamas from my dresser Katy said to Natty, in a rather loud voice, that they were much neater than Jeff.

Natty asked why Katy thought that and Katy responded, "You guys made up your bed this morning and I can see Jeff didn't."

Before Natty or I could say anything Suzie said, "We didn't make up any bed this morning, we slept here with Jeff."

Any hope we had of pretending that I had not been intimate with the girls was just about sunk with that remark.

Katy smirked at me and said, "I thought so."

I looked at Katy, shrugged my shoulders and said, "The girls were exhausted." Then after seeing her knowing smile said, "I'm not going to lie to you. We slept together and we were intimate. We can talk about it in the morning if you want. Right now we should get some sleep."

With that I turned and walked back towards the guestroom.

Natty must have given Suzie a dirty look or something because before I made it to the guestroom she was running after me crying, "I'm sorry Jeff. She tricked me."

I looked at her eyes and they were tearing up. I sat down on the corner of the guest bed and motioned her on into the room.

I took her on my lap and said, "Suzie, it doesn't matter with Katy, she knows anyway. With other people it will matter and most of them will feel differently about things than Katy. Tomorrow we will tell Katy our whole story and let her decide for herself how she feels about it. I think she will understand. Now give me a hug and get back to bed."

Suzie hugged me and then kissed me on my lips. She asked, "Tomorrow when Katy goes home can we sleep together again?"

I looked at Suzie and said, "I think you and Natty need your own rooms. That doesn't mean we can't sleep together from time to time but I think most of the time you will sleep in your own bed. Now get to sleep honey."

I noticed that Natty was looking in on us from outside the door, waiting her turn to say goodnight. She came in as Suzie left and took her place on my lap. She sat there quietly not saying anything and then put her arms around my chest and gave me a big hug. I nuzzled her hair with my face and finally she said, "I love you so much Jeff. I'm sure Katy won't say anything to anyone. I think she likes you a lot and that worries me because she is older and prettier than I am."

"Natty, nobody, not even Katy, is going to take your place in my heart. I promised you and Suzie a home and my love and you are going to have it. Katy won't take that love from you. I can love a lot of people and I know you can too. We'll talk more about this in the morning, okay?"

She shook her head yes and asked, "Can I have a kiss goodnight, a real kiss?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her. Our lips came together and our tongues danced and after a brief moment I broke it off. She reluctantly got up and went towards my bedroom. My only regret was that I wasn't there to sleep with her.

A moment later I was just closing the door, to change into my pajamas, when I felt a light rap on the door. I opened the door and Katy shyly peeked inside.

"It's my turn now. The girls said I should come and give you a kiss goodnight."

Then she blushed slightly and giggled sweetly.

I sat down on the corner of the bed where I had been for the other two girls and patted my lap. I was delighted when she sat down and put her arm around my neck. It was even more enjoyable because she was tall enough that one of her breast was almost pressed into the side of my face. I nuzzled it with my cheek.

"This might end up going further than you thought," I said.

She surprised me and said, "I don't think it can go any further than I want it to go. I don't think you are that type of person."

"I'm glad you told us about your love for your father and your heartaches. I'm not sure what made you decide to trust us after only knowing us for part of a day, but I feel like you are more than just a friend now, more like family. Tomorrow we will tell you our stories and then you can decide whether you are comfortable with us. I am so glad that we decided to go shopping in your store yesterday."

Katy was staring into my eyes as we spoke. They say that the eyes show a reflection of the soul. I think Katy was looking for that and from her glazed expression I thought she may have found it. I knew she had a yearning for the close family relationship that she had lost after the death of her mother. I was beginning to feel more than friendship for this special young woman. My lust had always been directed towards young girls but this young woman was as desirable as any young girl that I could ever have hoped for. My only fear was that Natty and Suzie might feel somehow shortchanged by Katy's presence.

Katy was still gazing at me, saying nothing. I smiled and then pulled her face down and kissed her. It was meant to be a soft kiss with lips just brushing, to let her know that she was more than a friend but free of any pressures for intimacy. Katy however sensed this kiss was a signal of our relationship to come and put her hand on the back of my head to keep me from pulling off. Then she began with her tongue to lightly tease my lips apart. I wasn't reluctant at all and what was seconds ago a chaste kiss turned into a lover's kiss, full of desire and longing.

Suddenly I wanted to take her right there, to show her that she had found a home and someone who would love her and care for her forever and yet I sensed that it might be too early for that and so I backed off, trying to bank the fires of lust that she had enflamed. With reluctance the kiss ended and I wrapped her in my arms.

We both somehow realized that our relationship had changed with that kiss.

I looked into her eyes again and said, "The girls will be expecting you back. If you stay too long they will come looking."

She gave me a megawatt smile. "You can come back and sleep with us in your bed if you want, I wouldn't mind at all and I'm sure it would make the girls happy, especially Suzie."

I almost blushed at the thought of her knowing me so well. I looked away and then looked back before I said, "Not tonight. Tonight we all need our sleep. Tomorrow we will talk some more and maybe after that we can decide who sleeps where. I do know that you are part of our lives now and the thought of that makes me incredibly happy."

She stood up, bent down and gave me a peck on my lips and then said, "Goodnight then, you had your chance," and laughingly skipped out the door and back towards my bedroom.

I was left with a lump in my throat and a larger one in my pants. I changed into my pajamas deciding to leave off brushing my teeth for the night. I crawled into bed alone and was overtaken by sleep as I lay there thinking of the day that had been and dreaming of the future that would be.

Back in the present, I knew today would be eventful. I wanted to get some things accomplished but decided that today would be a day of relaxation and possibly revelation. Today was Sunday and I normally went into Wally World for a couple of hours in the late afternoon to review any weekend security items. I decided that instead I would let my assistant handle it. I would also call the store manager in the afternoon and tell him that I was starting that vacation he had been urging me to take. I had accumulated six weeks vacation over the past several years and decided to take two weeks of it. That way the girls and I could get better acquainted.

I got up and headed to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. I did that and peeked into my bedroom to see the girls still out of it. Looking at them reminded me of the pick-up sticks game I had played as a child. They were each splayed out with arms askew and yet touching. Katy was in the center and was only covered from the waist down with the sheet. She was face up and her head was across Natty's arm.

Natty, to her left, had kicked the sheet off entirely and was asleep face down, hugging her pillow with the arm that Katy had not pinned down. Her teddy had ridden up revealing her bare back and sheer panties. Her panties were even more exposed by her widely spread legs. One of Natty's feet was wrapped across Katy's leg to complete the connection.

Suzie was conformed to Katy's other side, having moved in as close as she could get. It reminded me of a picture I had seen of puppies asleep with their mother. Suzie was cuddled so close that it seemed that Katy had to be uncomfortable. I let them sleep as I was sure they had stayed up even later than I had talking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.