Wally World Delight - Cover

Wally World Delight

Copyright© 2007 by JimWar

Prologue

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue - Jeff was the chief of security at one of those ubiquitous 'big box stores' when he caught Natalie shoplifting. Jeff's thought that he'd parlay the purloined CD into a casual encounter with a nubile teenager. Instead, he found love. Not to mention two wives, three teen daughters and enough excitement to...well...to fill a book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

I read the story, Wally World Daddy, a while back from some site on the Internet. Even though the story was slightly dated, it was one of those stories that seemed to grab me by the front of my shirt and shake me to get my attention. I'm not really sure who wrote it. I remembered reading it long ago and didn't think I had the complete version, so I contacted Frank McCoy. Frank couldn't tell me with any certainty who wrote it. He thought that the owner of the Daddysgirls website, which is no longer in service, wrote it using the pen name Dick or Richard Gozinya. I saw it on Google under RGozinya also. That doesn't really matter, what matters is that my tastes for little girls and my situation is very similar to what appeared in that story.

My name is Jeff. Let's keep it informal, because to tell you my last name would be too much information. My location is, well, pretty close to where Wally World Daddy was suppose to have happened, on the gulf coast of Florida. A lot of the information in that story could apply to my own circumstances. No, I'm not an instructor at a junior college and no, it didn't take me over a year to find my own little girls. I found them in the same place though, a big box store in a gulf coast community.

Sit back and let me tell you my story. If you liked Wally World Daddy you might just enjoy it. I have to say this story is fiction, because if I said it was real, well, no tellin' who would be looking for me. If you visit the gulf coast area enough, you can find the exact store at which it happened. If you look within the poorer counties in the panhandle of Florida, you can find all of the characters in both stories. I feel sure this situation has occurred more than once, human nature being what it is, but I can only tell my story. I call my story Wally World Delight.

By the way all normal restrictions apply. This story is my story and is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without my expressed written permission. It is intended to be posted on SOL only for the members of that site to read and enjoy. If you read this on any other site, it was posted without my permission. If you are not 18 or of legal age to read such material then obey the law and don't. If you are law enforcement and engaged in any type of enforcement activity, I do not give you permission to read this story and I do repeat that this story is fiction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.