Unexpected Discoveries - Cover

Unexpected Discoveries

Copyright© 2007 by The Wanderer

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A guy and his family's, life is turned upside down, when he plans a little surprise for his wife one day, and he finishes up getting an even bigger surprise himself! How he handles the situation at the time and how his feelings change over the following few years, although he doesn't discuss his feelings directly. Its another one of those, "You don't know what you've got (or what you will miss), until you ain't not got it no more!" stories!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Susan followed me back to my cottage. As she got out of the Astra, I noticed Sue was carrying an overnight bag. God, I thought, she was confident that I would fall for her charms.

The moment we were inside the door and we were in each other's arms and our mouths were locked against each other's, I felt Sue's tongue force its way between my lips. This somehow, didn't seem to be the Susan I remembered; it was me that always used to take the lead. But I went with the flow; I had really been missing this woman.

We moved into the lounge still locked in our embrace; Susan broke the kiss and stepped back.

"I think I'm supposed to get on my knees now, aren't I?" she said as she moved down.

She undid my belt and pulled my trousers and boxers down.

"Hi I've missed you, fella," she said as she placed her hand around my earnest friend. She lent forward and kissed the end of it tenderly; then she looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you, Donny. I know you always liked me sucking you; so this is how I'm going to thank you for taking me back."

She slowly took the end of my cock in her mouth and sucked, moving her tongue around the head. Shit, it was the best blowjob she had ever given me; in the past it had been a few quick sucks, if I was lucky.

Then suddenly she dived forward, my whole cock disappeared into her mouth and I could feel her throat massaging the end. For a moment I was in heaven. Then my mind went into overdrive again.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. No girl can suck cock like that without some practice. Susan had sworn to me that besides her quick fuck with Gary Wilson she had not been with any other guy. That's why we were here now and I had forgiven her for her one silly indiscretion.

But if she hadn't been with anyone else, how could she have learnt to suck cock like this? Fuck, it takes time to learn how to deep throat like that and Susan had done nothing like that with me before.

I pushed Susan away from me and she fell on the floor with her back against one of my armchairs.

"You lying cow," I shouted as I retrieved my trousers. "How many guys have you been fucking while I've been away? Fuck, you had me fooled, girl. I really believed all your crap. Now get the fuck out of here. I never want to see you cheating face again."

"No. No. Please, Donny. What did I do? What did I say? Donny, I love you!"

"Look, you slag; I didn't get off the boat yesterday. You were never very much good at sucking cock, but I enjoyed what you gave me. Well, all of a sudden you're a fucking expert. Suddenly you can take my whole cock down your fucking throat, just like that."

"I thought that's what you wanted."

"Susan, you don't learn to suck cock like that in two minutes, you couldn't take more than a couple of inches of my cock the last time you sucked it. Who have you been practising on?"

"Oh, shit, I didn't think of that. Please, Donny, you've got to let me explain."

"Fuck, girl, this should be fucking good to hear. Go on; talk your way out of this one."

"Will you please get me a drink and sit down."

I poured Sue a gin and tonic; got myself a Scotch and then I sat on the sofa, looking at her. Susan was still sitting on the floor looking up at me.

"Look, Donny, I love you. When I fucked up last time, I think it was because that prick somehow got me to believe that you were most likely cheating on me. After you left home, but before the divorce was final; I was somehow sure that you had strayed. I was frantic because I didn't want to lose you. I searched for any clue that you had been cheating."

"You left your computer behind, so I got Shirley the girl who looks after the computers at Tulgas, to come round and find your passwords and things. I checked all you files and e-mails. I was looking for anything that would make us even. Something I could challenge you with and say to you 'look, you did it as well, can't we both just forgive and forget.'"

"But there was nothing there; you were the faithful loving husband I always really knew you were."

"Then we had that meeting at the solicitors. I begged you to forgive me, but you wouldn't then. But there was a look in your eye. I just got the feeling that if I hung in there long enough you might forgive me eventually.

When I got home I sat and brooded, I hoped that one day I might get you back. I thought that if and when I got you back I was going to make sure you never left me again. I remembered all the things I had refused to try when we were in bed together. I knew that when you came back I was going to deny you nothing. No, I would do better than that; I was going to be a bloody expert at anything and everything you liked or wanted to try. So I went back to your computer and checked out all the web sites you had used. That little file you had with your nicknames and passwords on came in very useful. I looked at all the pictures and read all the stories you had downloaded."

Susan stopped to take a drink.

"You know you made it easy for me, with that filing system of yours. Once I realised which stories and pictures you preferred, I studied them."

"Deep throating took me months to perfect, I started with a banana and now I can take this plastic dildo thingy down my throat for four minutes. And when you want to fuck my arse? Well I won't tell you what I used the first time, but I can assure you that your cock will be welcome; it can't hurt anymore than that did. You'll find I've got some lubricating jelly in my hand bag."

"Donny, you're the only guy I want. Besides that half-shag with that Arse-hole you're the only guy I've ever had. Please, Donny, you've got to believe me."

"Fuck, Sue, I don't know what to think."

"Alright, look in my bag."

I didn't move, so Sue picked her bag up and tipped its contents on the floor.

"I brought most of this stuff from that story web site of yours. Oh, I used your name by the way."

"Oh, thanks. Did you use my credit card as well?"

"Donny, that wasn't very nice." Susan had been sounding enthusiastic but now sounded down.

"Just kidding, sorry."

"Look, here I've got rope and handcuffs, you visited a lot of those sites. A little cane and a flogger, in case you wanted to punish me more for being a silly bitch. Here's a plug thing and a couple of dildos, nipple clamps, straps; whatever your perversion I've got what you need in here. You have my permission to use it all on me however you want.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.