Blackmailed Mom - Cover

Blackmailed Mom

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She left the house to drive her son and his friend back to school and her life was changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   School  

She was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee and reading the morning paper when Patty came into the room. She looked up from the paper at Patty and then put the paper down.

"Have a good time last night? It sure sounded like it. I'll bet they heard your screams down by the end of the block."

"Fuck you!"

"No thanks, Tony already did. He spent the night by the way; you just missed him, he had an early class."

"I told you to leave him alone."

"I know and that's why I had to have him."

"You did it to spite me?"

"Of course. Did you think I was going to take what you've been doing to me and not find a way to strike back? Telling me to leave him alone was the surest way possible to get me to go after him."

"Well I hope you enjoyed the hell out of him because it is going to cost you dearly. You want spite? I'll show you spite. I'm going to give daddy the tape of you and your boy toy."

"I'd think long and hard on that if I were you. I warned you about what it might do to your relationship with your father."

"You think I'm stupid? I'm not going to hand it to him. It will arrive in the mail; at his office with no message or return address. All he will know for sure is that the slut he is married to is on the tape screaming to be fucked."

"Okay Patty, just don't say I didn't warn you."


Two days later Ralph came home from work and called for Patty and her to come into the family room.

"Something very disturbing happened today. I received a videotape at work today and I almost had a heart attack when I took it into the conference room and played it."

She saw Patty smirking at her, but She ignored her.

"I want some explanations," Ralph said.

Patty grinned at her, "Go ahead mommy dear, let's hear your explanations."

Ralph turned to Patty, "Why should your mother be explaining? You need to do the explaining Patricia Ann."

He took a tape out of his briefcase, put it in the VCR and turned on the television set. The picture came up on the screen and showed Patty and Tony undressing and then getting on the bed and fucking. Patty's face turned white and she looked over at her mother and saw the little smile tugging at her mother's mouth. Ralph fast-forwarded and there was Patty with Ronnie pounding into her pussy. Ralph advanced the tape and next it was Bob and then Tony again and then Mike. More Tony was followed Ronnie and then George and finally Ralph stopped the tape.

"What do you have to say for yourself Patricia Ann? Just how did you get to be such a slut? I thought I raised you better than that. How did you get to be such a round-heeled whore?"

Patty was sobbing and looking everywhere but at her father and mother. Ralph turned to her and asked, "Did you know about any of this?"

"Yes I did."

"How in God's name could you let her do that?"

"What was I supposed to do, tell you? You have let her run wild since she turned thirteen. You interfered with every attempt I made to try and bring some discipline into her life. You overrode every attempt I made to try and make her more responsible and now you are getting pissed at me for what you caused? Have you watched the entire tape?"

"No, I've seen enough."

"No you haven't. Watch the rest of the tape and then come see me. I'll be in the bedroom.


Half an hour later Ralph came into the bedroom. His face was pale and he stared at her for several moments before he said, "She was blackmailing you into having sex with other men?"

"That about sums it up."

"How long has it been going on?"

"For about three weeks now."

"How many?"

"There have been six of them."

"Six? You have let six other men make love to you?"

"No, I've let six others fuck me, there was no love involved at all."

"Do I get to hear what this is all about?"

She told him the story; about the night she just had to get out of the house, what had happened and how Patty had come home, seen what was happening and then had taped it. She told him what Patty said she would do with the tape if She didn't fuck Patty's friends.

"Why didn't you just tell her no?"

"Because I valued my marriage and I thought that your finding out about what had happened between Dirk and me would end it. I decided to do it, get it over with and get on with life."

"What changed?"

"What do you mean?"

"You knew what was on that tape. I said I'd seen enough and you could have said fine, let's destroy the tape and move on, and I never would have known. But you didn't. You knew what was on the tape and you told me to watch it all. You gave yourself up when you did that. You could have kept it a secret."

"It wouldn't have stayed a secret forever so I decided to get it over with."

"What happened to "I valued my marriage?" You don't value it any more?"

"I've thought a lot about that Ralph. I've thought about that long and hard and what I came up with is "What Marriage?" All I am to you is a housekeeper. I cook, I clean, and I sit and wait for you to tell me what you want next. On your side you get up, go to work and pay the bills. When was the last time you took me out to dinner, a show, or just to a bar for a drink? When was the last time we did anything together? When was the last time we just sat at the kitchen table and talked? I promised myself I would never again bring up the lack of sex so I won't go there, but the bottom line Ralph is that we don't have a marriage any more. All we are is two people coexisting in a house. The only thing you are married to is your job and that is a mistress I'm not willing to share you with any more. She can have you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.