Blackmailed Mom - Cover

Blackmailed Mom

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She left the house to drive her son and his friend back to school and her life was changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   School  

Ronnie called at nine the next morning.

"I need to talk to you sweetie. Can you drop by and see me?

"What about?"

"A problem I need some help with."

"I have a class at ten so the soonest I can get there will be about eleven-thirty."

"That would be good sweetie, I'll see you then."

Ronnie got there at eleven-twenty and She took him into the family room and sat down with him on the couch. She got right to the point.

"How close are you to Patty?"

"Honest?"

"Honest."

"She's just a girl I know who loves to fuck and as long as she is around I don't have to spend a lot of time looking and striking out."

"So, if you had a steady supply of good pussy it wouldn't bother you not having anything to do with her?"

"I suppose. What is this all about?"

"I just wanted to find out if it would bother you to have her pissed at you as long as you were getting some sure pussy."

"No, it wouldn't bother me at all."

"In that case I need a favor. You do it and I'll give you all the pussy you want until you say you don't want it any more."

Ronnie laughed, "And just how likely is that? Me saying I don't want anymore I mean."

"Who knows sweetie, you might find a girl and fall in love and not want to cheat on her. Anyway, here's the deal."

She explained the situation to Ronnie; the lack of attention from her husband, her night with Dirk and Patty's blackmail:

"One of these days the little bitch is going to get really pissed at me and give her daddy that tape. What I need to do is come up with something that I can use to hold over her head that will keep her from showing that tape to Ralph. I need a Mexican standoff with the little shit."

"What can I do?"

"What I want to do is set up a tape recorder in her room and then I want you to fuck her eyes out and then get her to talking about how she has been getting me to fuck all you guys. Once I have that tape I'll play it for her and tell her if she gives him the tape she has of me I'll give him the one I have of her admitting to blackmailing me. I'll ask her if she really wants to see both of tossed out of the house on our asses. Once I play it though Patty will know that you set her up and she'll cut you off."

"I do this and I basically get to fuck you for life?"

"All you want sweetie. The only restrictions are we can't do it at night when Ralph is home. You can have as much as you want during the day and all you want at night when Ralph is out of town."

"When do you want this done?"

"As soon as possible. Here is some incentive for you. Ralph will be gone three nights next week. How would you like to wake up in my bed three mornings in a row?"

"How do we do it?"

"You call me when you are coming with her so I can set up the tape recorder."

Ronnie looked at his watch. "If I hurry back I can hook up with her when she comes out of her one o'clock class. If I do we can be here by two-thirty. That will give us just short of three hours before I have to leave. He got up to leave and said, "One way or another it will happen this week. I want those three nights."

"So do I sugar, so do I."

She hated to set him up the way She was doing, but She would see to it that he didn't lack for pussy and that was something — as long as Ralph didn't kill them.


The call came at two-ten. "We are on the way."

"Great sweetie, everything will be ready when you get here."


"Are you ever going to suck my cock?" Ronnie asked as he pulled his cock out of Patty after cumming in her for the third time.

"No, I think that is disgusting. If you want that go se my mother."

"Speaking of your mother, I never asked you how in the world you got her to fuck all of us guys."

"Easy, I blackmailed the whore."

"You blackmailed your own mother?"

"The bitch deserved it. She has been a witch to me ever since I turned thirteen and I saw a chance to get back at her and I took it."

"How in the hell could you blackmail her?"

"She got drunk one night and was too drunk to drive and so she let some guy drive her home. He helped her into the house and then he fucked her. She was out of it the first two times and then she really got into it and by the time he left in the morning she was screaming at him to fuck her harder and to make her cum and I got it all on tape. It was just luck on my part; I was supposed to be staying the night at a girlfriends but we got in an argument and I came back home. Anyway, now she either does what I tell her to do or I show daddy the tape."

"Wow, that's far out." He looked at his watch; "We have time for another one if you want."

"Silly boy, I always want" and she reached for his cock.


The next day Ronnie called her, "Did you get what you need?"

"Oh yeah, I got exactly what I need. Now I'll just sit on it until she threatens me again."

"We on for next week?"

"Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday sweetie. Take lots of vitamins, you are going to need the energy. Meanwhile, why don't you get in touch with Richard. I'm busy this afternoon, but I'm free tomorrow and I believe that the three of us have some unfinished business."

Might as well get as much as I can before things go to shit She thought as She hung up the phone.


The rest of the week flew by. She saw Ronnie and Richard the next day and spent most of the afternoon on Friday wearing out Tim, Mike and George. Then She had to suffer withdrawal pains as Saturday was Ralph's company picnic and Sunday was the day She visited her mother and sister. By Monday She was ready to scream for a hard cock. After kissing Ralph goodbye a call to Dirk took care of Monday afternoon. Ronnie was there by seven and he found himself in her bed, as She had promised, when six in the morning rolled around, but he had gotten precious little sleep. He never knew what hit him. She reduced him to quivering jelly by Tuesday morning and he was so weak that his hand shook when he sipped his coffee at the kitchen table. As She poured Ronnie his second cup of coffee She said:

"I need you to do something for me."

"What?"

"I need you to get Patty's boyfriend Tony over here without her knowing it."

"Why?"

"Because I owe that little bitch some payback for what she has done to me and I figure that fucking her boyfriend after she warned me to keep my hands off of him will do it."

"She will be pissed."

"Good. Have you fucked her in the ass yet?"

"Hell no. She doesn't do that or give blow jobs."

"We are going to change that. Get Tony and all the other guys over here tomorrow and while Tony and I are playing I want you to have the other guys waiting in the spare bedroom for Patty to come home."

"What are you going to do?"

"Make her day or ruin it one."

"You know, you two are not like any other mother and daughter that I've ever known."

"Is that bad? You seem to be making out pretty well because we are somewhat dysfunctional."

"I'm not complaining, just making an observation."

"How about you observe this" and she opened her bathrobe. "Give you any ideas?"

"Now?"

"Right here on the kitchen table" She said as She spread her legs and then leaned forward and supported herself with her hands.''

"If you insist," Ronnie said as he unzipped himself and moved behind her.

She felt Ronnie's cock probe for her pussy. "Not there sweetie, in my ass, I want you in my ass. Get some shit on your dick and I'll use it to stir Patty's oatmeal."

"You wouldn't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.