Blackmailed Mom - Cover

Blackmailed Mom

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She left the house to drive her son and his friend back to school and her life was changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   School  

She was in the kitchen fixing dinner when Ralph got home. He gave her a perfunctory kiss on the cheek, said he has glad to be home and he would be in the den going over some papers and to call him when dinner was ready. So, what else is new She thought as She mashed the potatoes.

The afternoon had been a rousing success from a sexual standpoint. She had especially liked the part where Dirk had eaten her pussy after having cum in it three times. It made her feel kinky, which in turn kept her horny and She had sucked Dirk's cock hard to try and get him up for a fourth go round. It wasn't to be. He did start to respond, but it had taken so long that She'd had to leave which had left them both frustrated. She told him that She would make it up to him the next time.

It was only after She had gotten in her car and headed for home that She realized that she had made her decision. By telling Dirk there would be a next time She knew that the decision had been made to not banish her inner slut. That decision caused her to take a closer look at herself and her marriage. She realized that her marriage had changed over the years, but that She hadn't. As Ralph got older he seemed to need less sex whereas as She got older She was needing more. She thought of other couples their age and realized that they seemed to reach a stage in their marriages where they had gotten 'comfortable' with each other, but She and Ralph had never reached that stage and She believed they never would unless She forced herself. Could she do it? She didn't think so, but She would try.

She knew that She loved Ralph and that he was a good man and he deserved better than the constant harping that he got from her. It wasn't his fault that his sexual desire was declining while hers was soaring. She made the decision to provide Ralph with a steady home life. She would give him the comfortable existence that he seemed to want and need and She would stop bugging him about sex. She would see to her sexual needs while he was at work or on one of his many business trips. She would make herself available to her husband, but would put no more pressure on him.


Ralph had been home two days when Patty came up to her and said, "Need you to make me some more money mommy dear."

"What is on your evil little mind now?"

"One of the guys mentioned to Richard what a hot fuck you are and Richard didn't believe the story and he came to me and I verified it. He wants a taste and I told him I'd set it up for two hundred."

"Whoa up there young lady. I told you I had limits — that I wasn't going to let you push me too far."

"Oh get off of it mommy. I've watched you and you are having the time of your life taking on those young studs."

"That's not the point. The more boys you let in on this the more likely it is that your father will find out. That's what this is all about, remember? Keeping him from finding out? It was only supposed to be Ronnie, Bob, George, Mike and Tim. Now Richard knows. Who told him and how many other people has that person told? No Patty, it has already gotten out of hand and I'm not taking care of another one of your friends."

"Okay, I guess I'll just have to show daddy the tape."

"You might as well. If I keep fucking everyone you drag home he will find out anyway so let's just go ahead and get it over with."

"You can't mean that."

"Oh but I do. Go ahead Patty, show him the god damned tape and be done with it" and She had turned and walked away leaving her daughter standing there with her mouth hanging open.

Ten minutes later Patty approached her again. "How about this? You do Richard and I have a sit down with Richard and the five others. I'll tell them that if any of the six ever tells anyone else and I find out about it they will all be permanently cut off. That way the six of them will police each other. They will have incentive to keep each other in line. Most of their buds spend all night every night of the week trying to get laid and without a whole lot of success so the six know that they have a good thing going here. They will do whatever they have to do to protect it."

"You promise? Richard is the last?"

"I promise."

"What about Tony?"

"What about Tony?"

"He knows."

"I've already told him to keep his mouth shut and that if he doesn't I'll cut him off. I also told him to stay away from you. He's mine and I'm not sharing him."

She had smiled to herself as She thought that fucking Tony would be one more way to get back at the blackmailing little bitch.

"How are we supposed to do this now that your father is home?"

"I only have one class tomorrow and it is in the morning. I can be home by noon and I'll have Richard with me" and then she giggled, "And probably Tony."


At eleven-fifty the next morning Patty came home with Richard and she also had Ronnie and Mike with her. She had raised an eyebrow and Patty had shrugged, "He had something he couldn't get out of on short notice."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.