Blackmailed Mom - Cover

Blackmailed Mom

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - She left the house to drive her son and his friend back to school and her life was changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   School  

Ronnie arrived five minutes before Bob and when Patty had hollered, "Mom, your date is here" She had gone down the stairs wearing her sexiest "Come Fuck Me" heels and a smile.

"Hello boys. Ready for a fun evening?"

Bob's jaw dropped when he saw her and She saw his pants begin to tent. A glance at Ronnie told her that he was hers too. She smiled and said, "Come on guys, let's take it up to the bedroom and She turned and started up the stairs. She grinned when Patty called out, "Damn it mother, I told you to leave Ronnie alone. Ronnie, you get back down her right now."

She turned to see both boys behind her and said, "I'm not doing a thing little girl. If he's following me, it is his choice" and She continued on to her bedroom.

She undressed Bob and then pushed him back onto the bed and then She bent and took his cock in her mouth. He was already hard, but She could feel him grow just a bit harder as She sucked on him. After a minute or so She moved up and straddled Bob and lowered herself down onto his hard pole and then She rode him until he spilled into he. She then spun around into a sixty-nine and pushed her cum filled pussy onto Bob's mouth. He tried to move his head to avoid her and She said, "Come on baby, eat me, it is the price you pay for having me to fuck all night if you want."

He didn't seem too eager and so She went down on his cock and started to work on getting him hard again. As soon a She felt stirrings in his cock She stopped sucking on him and said, "That's as far as I go baby, unless I get what I want. I've already fucked you so you have lost your bet with Patty, but if you want more you'll have to eat my pussy."

"Go on Bob" Ronnie said, "I did and it didn't kill me and I'll be doing it again before I leave because she is worth being able to come back to."

Bob was still hesitant, but his dick was throbbing and he wanted her hot mouth back on it so he stopped fighting it and began to lick and suck on her pussy. After that it was the same as it had been with Tim and Ronnie the night before and She had a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy for the next two hours.

She was on her hands and knees with Bob doing her from behind while She used her mouth to try and get Ronnie hard again when out of the corner of her eye She saw Patty taping the action with the video camera. She took her mouth off Ronnie:

"Get that camera Ronnie. If that tape gets into the hands of my husband he would kill us all."

Ronnie was off the bed in a flash and Patty took off running for her room so she could lock herself in, but Ronnie caught her and ripped the camera out of her hands.

"Damn you Ronnie, I don't ever want to see you again," Patty cried out and then the door to her room slammed. Ronnie came back into the room, set the camera on the dresser and then got back on the bed.

"Thank you baby, I'll see to it you don't miss her. Bring it back to me baby" and he scooted closer and She took him back in her mouth.


Patty was already gone to her day's classes when She got up. She felt good and relaxed after her strenuous evening with the two young studs and She was looking forward to doing it again that afternoon with George and Mike. Today would complete the names on Patty's list and as much as She would have liked to continue She knew She had to end it. To keep going could only lead to disaster. She had to keep it going long enough, at least one more week anyway, to do what she wanted to do and then She was going to have to go cold turkey and give up her young lovers. But first She had things to do. She needed to get some shopping done before her afternoon with the next two young stallions.

It took her a little longer than She thought it would to find what She wanted and even with the instructions it took longer than She had expected to get the job done. She wasn't going to have time to shower, but She didn't think the boys would mind. A little rouge on her nipples, some fresh lipstick and her 'Come Fuck Me' pumps with the five-inch heels would be enough for them.

Patty came home from class around one-thirty and she had a young man with her. Patty had sneered at her and had said, "This one is mine and I've already warned him about you being HIV positive so even if you go after him he won't have anything to do with you. Come on Tony, let's go to my room" and she took Tony by the hand and led him off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.