Blackmailed Mom - Cover

Blackmailed Mom

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She left the house to drive her son and his friend back to school and her life was changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   School  

She had been ready, as instructed at six forty-five and then She had waited on pins and needles for seven to arrive. At six fifty-five Patty had come home, had taken one look at her and then said, "Gee mom, you look like you're dressed to go out, find yourself a stud and get laid."

"That is no way to talk to you mother young lady."

"Oh I think it is. After all, that is what I have planned for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act stupid mother dear, you know exactly what I'm talking about. You are going to get some dick tonight. I am assuming of course that you don't want daddy to see the tape I shot of you and your boy toy."

"You know damned well I don't want your father to see that tape."

"The you had better do what I say. If you don't, he gets the tape and what I want you to do is fuck Tim Grant's eyes out tonight."

"You can't be serious."

"Of course I am. You fuck Tim or daddy sees the tape."

"I don't want your father to see that tape, but you are sadly mistaken if you think I'll sleep with one of your friends to get the tape from you."

"Oh no mommy dear, you don't get the tape for fucking Tim. All you get is that Daddy doesn't see it. I intend to hold it over your head for a long, long time to come."

"Why? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Two reasons. One is that you have been a bitch to me ever since I turned thirteen and I'm getting back at you and the second reason is the money."

"The money? What money?"

"The day after you and your fuck toy tried your best to wake up the neighborhood I was shooting the shit with Tim, Ronnie, Bob, George and Mike and the subject of fantasies came up. I asked Tim what his biggest fantasy was and he told me that it was to fuck you. I told him I could make his fantasy come true and he said bullshit so I bet him a hundred dollars that I could get you to fuck him and he took the bet. Then the other four decided that they wanted a piece of the action so I bet them each a hundred that I could get you to fuck them."

"I hope you have the money to pay off the bets when you lose because I am not doing it."

"Your choice. Tim and Ronnie will be here to pick us up at seven-thirty and take us to a party. Be ready to go when they get here or start working on what you are going to tell daddy after he sees the tape. You think about it while I go change into a skirt. If I decide to fuck Ronnie tonight I don't want to have to fight these tight jeans."


She had gone into the kitchen and poured herself a stiff drink and thought about the mess she was in. She knew She had no choice. Ralph could not, just could not see that tape. She had looked at herself in the mirror and realized that she was dressed just like Dirk had said he'd like her to be dressed the next time he saw her. The thought of Dirk made her wonder if Tim would be as energetic and long lasting as Dirk had been and with that thought She knew that She had accepted what Patty was going to do to her.

She was ready when the boys arrived to pick them up. Ronnie was driving and Patty got in front with him and She had gotten in the back with Tim. Patty slid over next to Ronnie and She heard a zipper being pulled down and She had guessed that Patty had decided to fuck Ronnie. Tim looked nervously at her and She realized that the situation was so unique that Tim couldn't figure out how to proceed. She knew that She was going to have to fuck Tim to keep Patty happy and that as long as She had to do it She might as well get some enjoyment out of it.

"Patty tells me that I'm your fantasy, is that right?"

Tim had gulped and then had shaken his head yes.

"Well here I am sweetie and you aren't doing my ego any good sitting way over there." She had patted the seat next to her, "You should be here sweetie."

Tim slid across the seat and sat next to her and She had said, "Kiss me sweetie" and Tim had. "Oh come on sweetie, I'm your fantasy, not your sister. Kiss me like you mean it."

The second kiss had a little tongue and when she pushed hers out to meet his he finally realized that his 'date' was not just a joke being played on him by Patty. The kiss had gotten a little hot and Tim had hesitated a little before putting his hand on her right breast and when She didn't slap it away he was emboldened to run his other hand up under her top. He had broken the kiss and pulled back with a look of amazement on his face. She had smiled at him and said:

"That's right sweetie, no brassiere. A fantasy shouldn't put things in the way to slow things down."

Then She had taken his head in her hands and had given him a kiss that should have turned his knees into jelly. When She broke the kiss She had whispered in his ear:

"I don't have any panties on either. Take it out sweetie, you show me yours and I'll lift my skirt and show you mine."

In the front seat Patty was stroking Ronnie's cock and Ronnie had put a hand behind her head and had tried to push it down to his cock. Patty had jerked her head away, "Damn it Ronnie, I don't do that and you know it!"

Patty didn't give head? Suddenly She knew how to get back at Patty for blackmailing her. She would ruin Patty's night. It wasn't much as far as getting even was concerned, but it was at least something.

When they had arrived at the party her head had been in Tim's lap and his head was leaning back against the seat as he moaned, "Oh God, oh sweet Jesus yes." Ronnie and Patty had started to get out of the car and Patty had said, "Come on you guys, were here."

"You go ahead and run along dear, Tim and I are a little busy right now. Well be along as soon as I suck the cum out of him."

Ronnie kept standing there watching what was going on in the back of his car and Patty had pulled on his arm, "Come on Ronnie, let's go into the party."

She had taken her mouth off Tim's cock long enough to say, "Get in Ronnie, you can be next. I'll give you what she won't."

Patty had been tugging on his arm, but he had pulled away from her and had climbed into the back seat with the two of them and then Patty had stormed off in a huff. She had smiled to herself as She reached for Ronnie's zipper and then reached inside his trousers to take hold of his cock. For the next ten minutes She had taken turns sucking on the two young men until Tim finally came and then she had switched all her attention to Ronnie. In between licks and sucks She had talked to the young lad:

"It is such a nice cock, I can't understand why the little bitch won't suck it. I could suck on it for hours. How about it baby, you want me to suck on it for a long, long time? Want to cum in my mouth like Tim just did? Come on baby, give it to me, give me your cum baby, send it down my throat."

It took another minute and a half, but then Ronnie seemed to cum buckets and She had gulped and swallowed it all. "Get up front baby, and drive us back to my house. You two studs have me all fired up and I want to fuck."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.