Blackmailed Mom - Cover

Blackmailed Mom

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She left the house to drive her son and his friend back to school and her life was changed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   School  

As She looked in her vanity mirror while putting on her makeup She thought back to the event that brought her to this point in her life. One stupid lapse of judgement, one dumb misstep in twenty-two years of marriage and now She was a whore.


She'd always had a problem with Patty. Patty was her father's pride and joy — his little princess — and he spoiled her rotten. He denied Patty nothing and let her do whatever she wanted so it was left up to her as the mom to try and bring some discipline into Patty's life. Patty did not like it one bit and from the age of thirteen on she had resented her mom and constantly butted heads with her.

She had always known that Patty was headstrong, but She had never known that Patty was a rotten little bitch. All it took for her to find out was a lapse in judgement -—a major lapse in judgement.

She and her husband Ralph had not been getting along all that well lately. Ralph was spending more and more time at work in his so far elusive quest for promotion to vice president of sales. When he came home he was exhausted and all he wanted to do was plop down in front of the TV, watch an hour of Fox news or CNN and then go to bed. As a result She hadn't been laid in almost two months. She was a very sexual person and the lack of sex had her cranky and irritable. Several times She had reminded him that he did have responsibilities at home that he needed to take care of and he would tell her that he would keep his weekend clear and then he would bring work home with him and disappear into the den.

She had finally had enough of it and She told him that the next weekend was hers and if he didn't come through he had better get used to sleeping on the couch. He promised her faithfully that he wouldn't bring work home, but then he did and that tore it as far as She was concerned. With another sexless week behind her She was not in a good mood when he called her around noon on Monday and asked her to pack him a bag.

"I've got to fly to Salt Lake City this afternoon to take care of some problems there. I'll be gone four days so..."

She had no idea of what he was going to say next because She hung up on him. When he called back a minute later She told him to pack his own fucking bag and then had hung up on him again and then ignored the phone when it rang again.

When Ralph came home half an hour later to pack a bag She was in the laundry room putting clothes in the dryer. He went straight upstairs to pack and She was folding laundry when he came back down.

"What the hell is wrong with you? It wouldn't have killed you to pack a bag for me."

"Why should I do a damned thing for you Ralph? You won't do a damned thing for me except make promises that you never keep."

"Is that all you think about, sex?"

"It is when I haven't had any in over two months."

"Okay, okay, I'll admit that work has gotten in the way these last few months, but why can't you understand that what I am trying to do is make things better for us?"

"Bullshit Ralph. You make good money, the house is almost paid for, and we have money in savings and money in CDs. We are not hurting financially. This promotion thing is an ego thing with you and you just have to prove that you can do it. Did you ever stop to think that the reason you don't get promoted is that they don't want you as a vice president? That you don't have what it takes to go any farther? That you don't have what they are looking for? Have you ever stopped to think that you are trashing our relationship for something you don't need and might not get anyway?"

"Well isn't that a great thing. Just what every man needs, positive support from his wife."

"Not wife Ralph. Live in housekeeper, live in babysitter for that brat you've turned Patty into, but not a wife. Wives get attention from their husbands."

"Damn it, I..."

"Shut up Ralph and just go on your fucking trip" and She had pushed past him and gone into the kitchen. She heard the front door slam as he left.


Ralph was gone on his trip and Patty was staying the night with a girlfriend and She didn't feel like sitting at home and watching TV or staring at the walls. She looked in the paper and found a movie that She would like to see so She went upstairs, took a shower and got dressed. She debated on whether to wear a skirt or slacks and decided on a skirt. At the last minute She also decided to wear heels. Ralph didn't seem to care anymore, but maybe She could get a wolf whistle or two to pump up her ego.

She was driving down Grant Street when She saw a flashing sign that said, "Live music, 7 till 1:30." And on a whim She pulled into the parking lot and had gone inside. The band was playing Seventies rock and roll and She decided that sitting and listening to the music and having a few drinks would do her a lot more good than popcorn, a soft drink and a movie. She found an empty table and ordered a drink and before the cocktail waitress got back with her vodka tonic She had been asked to dance twice. She politely refused — She wasn't there trolling for a man — She was just there to relax and listen to the music.

By the time She had finished her fourth drink her body was swaying to the music and her foot was tapping to the beat and when the next man asked her to dance She said yes. Talk about an ego stroke, the guy wasn't much older than Patty. She couldn't interest her own husband, but a young stud half her age didn't mind holding her close and pushing an erection into her leg and belly. She didn't lead him on, but She didn't push him away either. It felt good to be desired, especially after months of being ignored by Ralph.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.