Jennifer's Toes - Cover

Jennifer's Toes

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Her sexy toes took me on a dark journey and changed my life and not for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Slow  

Tuesday at lunch Jennifer and I went to the motel and after the obligatory session of foot worship I got to fuck her for the first time. It was good as far as a piece of ass went but, quiet frankly, my Martha was better, a whole lot better. Now I had one more thought to rattle around in my head. This whole mess I was in started because I wanted a taste of Jennifer's sexy twenty-six year old body. Everything proceeded from that; my sucking Darnell, my taking cocks in my ass and my finding out about Martha.

It was enough to make you cry. All the while I had the best pussy at home and if I had stayed faithful to my wife nothing would have happened to me, I'd have never found out about Martha and my life could have gone happily on. Now it was a fucking mess — a mess of my own making - and if it wasn't enough that I had to worry about my marriage to Martha and where that was going I had me to worry about. Had I been latently bi all my life and somehow Darnell had seen it, much as he had seen what was in Martha's eyes or was it something else?

I'd not looked at any other man since Darnell took my oral and anal virginity and wanted to try them on. Yet in my kitchen I had wanted to bend over my kitchen table and take Darnell in my ass and I had been genuinely disappointed when he wasn't there when I went to view Martha's tape. Darnell said he was infatuated with me. Was that it? Was I really BI or only BI with him? Did I have a 'thing' for Darnell? Was I really upset with Martha for fucking around on me or was it because she was fucking my man? And just how fucked up was that — me thinking of Darnell as my man!

I was totally fucked up and I didn't know what to do.


That evening I stopped at Darnell's and the first thing that Darnell asked me was, "Are we cool?"

"Yes. I told you to go for it if you could. I didn't think you had a prayer, and we both know how wrong I was on that. Did you see her yesterday?"

"Yes, and I just left her today about an hour ago. I have a special treat for you."

"I haven't washed yet. Would you like to taste your wife on another man's cock?"

"You alone?"

Yesterday. Today I had some help."

"How much help?"

"Three guys, but I was the last one in her."

That led to my sucking off Darnell while Jennifer sucked mine and then I ate Jennifer's pussy while Darnell took my ass. Darnell offered to let me butt fuck him, which almost caused Jennifer to faint, but I declined. I don't know why I declined but I did.

I wrestled with the problem all the way home that night. Martha had dinner waiting, but I wanted to see what she felt like after taking on five cocks so I told her I was going to have desert first.

"I'm sorry honey, but I've had a pounding headache all day and I'm not up to it."

I just looked at her and I hope that she read the look I was trying to send. I was trying for, "Pounding headache my ass. You've had a pounding, but it was by five men." What I said was, "In that case forget it."


For the next three weeks it was more of the same. I'd go to the motel at lunch with Jennifer, do the foot worship thing, get laid and then go back to work. In the evenings I stopped at Darnell and Jennifer's and the three of us would have sex in all kinds of weird positions. Once I fucked Jenn from behind while Darnell was behind me pumping my ass. Several times Darnell ha friends over and I got gangbanged.

Darnell was seeing Martha on the average of three times a week either by himself or with a several friends. On the nights following the days when friends were involved Martha avoided having sex with me, but on the other nights she would drag me into the bedroom and fuck me till I was exhausted. It was toward the end of the third week on one of the nights when Martha was avoiding having sex with me when I said:

"You know that you have refused me sex more times in the last three weeks than you did in the previous twenty years? Something the matter?"

I saw actual fear register on her face just before I turned and walked into the den.

I don't know how much longer things would have gone on that way had I not snapped. I totally lost it one afternoon after my motel jaunt with Jennifer. It had been a memorable day in that for the first time Jennifer had asked me to butt fuck her. I was driving back to work and Jennifer had her feet in my lap, bare toes playing with my exposed cock and my hands started to shake. They shook so bad that I had to pull over to the side of the road. I have no idea why because I wasn't thinking about any of my messed up personal life at the time, but shake they did and I had to sit on the side of the road for almost five minutes before I got to where I thought I could control the car and head for work.

Jennifer kept asking me what was wrong and all I could tell her was that I didn't have a clue. An hour after getting back to work it happened again only that time I had been sitting at my desk thinking about the tape with Martha and the six guys. I got up and went to the bathroom and sat in a stall until I got myself under control. Half an hour later it happened again and again I was thinking about Martha and the gangbang. I sat on the toilet and stared at my hands and suddenly I knew what was wrong. It was rage! Rage that I had suppressed over Martha's infidelities finally breaking out. Forget about my conduct, it had taken Jennifer three weeks to break me down. I could have reconciled Martha having a fling with Darnell, but I could not accept twenty years worth of lying and cheating and I could never forget the fact that she had given it up to Darnell in less than a minute.

Once again I got it under control, but an hour before quitting time it happened again and that is when I snapped. I got Darnell on his cell and he sounded winded.

"You with her?"

"Yes."

"Alone?"

"No."

I want you to round up a dozen or more of your friends for the evening. I want a gangbang lover, I want so many cocks I'll lose count."

"You sure about this?"

"Dead sure baby, dead sure."


The shakes didn't come back and I was able to drive home with no problems. It was as if my decision to finally do something had purged my system. I'd not been getting home before seven-thirty since my affair with Jennifer started and Martha probably thought she had plenty of time to fuck in the afternoon and still get home in time to have dinner on the table. The surprise on her face was evident when she came into the house and found me already home. Also evident was the freshly fucked look that she had.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.