Jennifer's Toes - Cover

Jennifer's Toes

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Her sexy toes took me on a dark journey and changed my life and not for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Slow  

The meat was on the grill cooking and the four of us; Martha, Jennifer, Darnell and I were sitting on the patio working on a pitcher of martinis. Darnell was at his charming best and Martha was enjoying his company. Jennifer sat quietly and watched me to see how I was taking it. I imagined that she was thinking that suddenly I would jump up and holler, "No, I can't do this."

When the pitcher was empty I got up and went in the house to refill it and Darnell followed me in. He moved up behind me and rubbed his cock against my ass:

"Are you sure that you are okay with this? I don't want to risk what we have. If it is going to piss you off tell me and I'll end it right now."

"No. I really want to know that she won't do it."

"But she will baby; I'm never wrong when I read it in their eyes. It is a done deal baby, but as much as I get a charge out of scoring white pussy I don't want to lose you over it. Shit! Would you just listen to me? I've got the sexiest, most sexual woman in the world for a wife and here I am infatuated with a fifty year old white man."

"You're confused? I'm married to a woman so sexy that even you want to fuck her and I'm standing here with you rubbing your cock on my ass wishing my pants were off so you could fuck me."

Darnell laughed, "We are sure a weird fucked up pair, aren't we?"

"We might have a problem."

"What?"

"What happens if you are right and I am wrong?"

"No problem sweetie. I fuck her during the day while you are at work and then you and I play after you get off."

"Doesn't sound fair to me. You would have her for eight hours and I would only be with you for two."

"You aren't losing lover. You still get Jennifer at lunch."

It occurred to me that I was already accepting that he was going to fuck Martha. It was a very unsettling thought.


After we had eaten and had gone through another pitcher of martinis I played my part:

"I'm feeling a little woozy. I think I'll go lie down for a while."

Jennifer said, "I guess we should be going anyway."

"Oh no, don't make me the party pooper. You all just sit and enjoy yourselves. If the wooziness goes away I'll come back down."

I went into the house and up to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed, propped myself up against the headboard and started reading a book. From that point everything went the way Darnell said it would. An hour later I heard someone coming up the stairs and I put down the book and pretended to be sleeping. Martha came into the room and checked on me, kissed me on the forehead and left.

Ten minutes later I heard car doors slam and then the house was real quiet. I got off the bed and went downstairs and found a note propped up on the kitchen table:

"Sweetie, we've gone looking for a place we can get some drinks and music to dance to. See you later. I love you."

The plan, as Darnell outlined it to me, was to find a bar with a band, have a drink or two and then Darnell would go to the men's room, call Jennifer on her cell phone and tell her she had a family emergency. They would leave the bar, drive to Darnell and Jennifer's so that Jennifer could pick up her car. Darnell would invite Martha inside for a drink while Jennifer made a phone call or two and then Jennifer would leave. If Darnell was right in his reading of my wife ten minutes after Jennifer was gone Martha would have her legs up on Darnells shoulders.

An hour and ten minutes later the phone rang and it was Jennifer: "You want to watch real time or will the tape be okay?"

"What do you mean, "Watch it real time?"

"I'm in the room where we have the cameras set up and I'm watching the slut you are married to on her knees and sucking my husband's cock. You want to come over or wait and watch the tape?"

Suddenly I didn't feel good. I was so certain that Martha wouldn't do it and now she had. "No Jennifer, I'm right in the middle of something I need to finish. I'll wait and watch the tape."

I went up to our bedroom, laid down on the bed and for the first time in thirty-five years I cried.

Martha came home at five-thirty in the morning and I pretended to be asleep. She undressed, got in bed with me, put her arms around me and snuggled up tight to me and in minutes she was softly snoring.


I was up early the next morning and I got out of the house before Martha woke up. I didn't want to be there when she got up because I couldn't bring myself to face her. She had cheated on me! Just how stupid is that? My wife of over thirty years cheats on me and I get upset even though for the past three weeks I've been cheating on her wholesale. It was irrational of me and I knew it, but she was my wife for God's sake. I know, I know, really stupid of me, but Jennifer worked on me for weeks before she maneuvered me into a situation where she could make her play. Martha on the other hand was on her knees with Darnell's cock in her mouth less than two hours after I'd gone up to our bedroom.

That told me things I didn't really want to know or face up to. If Martha was that easy I could not believe that it was her first time. Up until three weeks ago I had been completely faithful to Martha for over thirty years, but I now doubted that she could say the same. That line of thinking brought up two other questions. If Darnell wasn't her first infidelity, when had her first occurred, who and how long and why had I never had an inkling? And of course there was the million dollar question — what now?

The worst of it was that it was my own fault. I had never doubted Martha, not for one second. I knew she wouldn't, I just knew it. But Jennifer said that Darnell was never wrong when he read a woman. It was a one hundred percent certainty she said. Darnell indicated that it would be a piece of cake. After everything that the two of them had done to me, regardless of the fact I ended up being a willing participant, I wanted to take them down a peg. So I said go ahead knowing that they would fail and I could laugh at them and say, "See? I told you." Darnell had even given me one last chance to stop it, but I was still so sure of Martha that I smiled and said go ahead. All I had to do in the kitchen was say, "Better for our relationship if you don't" and it never would have happened. Martha might still have been an unfaithful slut, but I would never have known. And believe me when I say that not knowing was a hell of a lot more comfortable than knowing.


There isn't a whole hell of a lot you can do to kill time on a Sunday morning and I had exhausted my options by noon. I couldn't avoid facing Martha forever so I headed on home. There wouldn't be any confrontation because I was honest enough with myself to know that I had no business throwing the first stone, but even though Martha didn't know it our relationship had changed and even I didn't know where it was going.

Martha was up when I got home. She greeted me with a kiss and:

"Feeling better I take it?"

"Some. What time did you get home last night?"

"I don't know. Some time after the bar closed. Why?"

"I got up to go to the bathroom at ten after four and you weren't home so I wondered is all," and I went into the den and busied myself with some work I'd brought home.

At five Martha called me for dinner. She had a bottle of wine opened, which is not usual with our meals and I pointed to it and asked:

"What's the special occasion?"

"You seemed a little out of sorts today. I thought the wine might mellow you out a bit and then I could take advantage of you. I want your body."

"Why on Earth," I said, with emphasis on the right words, "would you want my body?"

The implication in my tone was, "Given all you got last night why would you want me right now?"

I saw her look into my face and in her eyes I read, "Could he know?" and then she said, "We always make love on Saturday and we missed last night."

"Yeah, we did, didn't we," I said with emphasis on the 'we'.

Not much else was said during the rest of the meal. After dinner I went back into the den, but I didn't much work done because I kept seeing Martha's face and the expressions that passed over it during the meal. They said, "He suspects, but he couldn't possibly know, could he?"

It was bedtime before I took myself out of the den. Martha was already in bed when I got there. She had the covers pulled all the way up to her chin and she waited until I was undressed and then she threw them off:

"Ta da!" she exclaimed. She was wearing nylons, a garter belt and her black "Come fuck me" pumps. "You always said that when I dressed like this I would give a stone statue a hard on. Give you any ideas lover?"

Of course it did. I was upset at what she'd done, but I wasn't stupid enough to let that make me pass up on the best piece of ass I'd ever had. It seemed to be a tad more intense on Martha's part than it usually was, but that could have just been my imagination. That night was the first night in a long time that we did the full range of our sexual experience. She sucked me, I made love to her, and we sixty-nined and I made love to her again. I ate her until I was hard and she asked me to take her ass. When I finished she got out of bed, got a wash rag, cleaned my cock off and then went down on me until I was hard and then she mounted me.

As she slowly worked herself up and down my shaft she looked down at me and told me that she had strayed and that she knew I knew or that I at least suspected. She did say those words, but the words she did use told me loud and clear. What she said as she slid up and down my pole was:

"You do know that I love you, don't you?" I grunted and humped up at her and she said, "Don't ever doubt it baby, no matter what, don't ever doubt it."


Jennifer was waiting for me in the parking lot Monday morning. She slid into my pickup and leaned over and kissed me. Then she sat back and said:

"Sweetie, can I ask you a big favor?"

"I don't know, what?"

"Don't watch the tape of Martha."

"Why would I want to do you that favor? Given everything that you and Darnell have done to trick me since this all started why would why would I just take your word for it that Martha was unfaithful?"

"Thinks between us have changed baby, in ways I can't even begin to understand. Darnell doesn't want you hurt and what Darnell wants I want. Also, regardless of what you may believe I do like you. I'm sorry that I caused you pain, but that said know that I would do it all over again if that is what Darnell wanted. I don't know the depth of your feelings for Martha, but I'm Darnell's, body and soul, because I want to be. If something happened that took him away from me I would die and that isn't just a figure of speech baby, my feelings for him are that strong. If he told me to go find a pony and give it a blow job I would go out and find a pony. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"No Jennifer, no I don't."

"If you have strong feelings for Martha be happy with what you have. Don't take a chance on ruining things."

"The tape is that bad?"

"Not to me baby, because Martha and I are two of a kind and I know where she is coming from, but to you? I can only guess baby, but I don't think you will be happy when you see it. I think it will shake you to your core. I've caused you enough pain; I don't want you to suffer anymore. Please don't watch it baby."

"You know what the problem is here Jennifer? You have burned me too many times so I can't afford to believe you now. Remember the Uncle Remus story about Brer Rabbit and how he begged Brer Fox not to throw him into the briar patch and how the fox threw him into the briar patch because he thought the rabbit was terrified of the patch? That's where we are here. Are you saying this because you don't really want me to see the tape or are you doing it to make sure that I want to see it? I don't know the answer to that so I have to see it."

"Okay baby, I tried. Can you take the afternoon off as vacation time?"

"Why?"

"The tape over five hours long. If you wait until after work it will take you three days to watch it."


I followed her into the house and noticed how quiet it was. "Where's Darnell?"

"He isn't here. He won't be home until sometime after six. Hopefully we will be done watching the tape by then." She caught my questioning glance, "I didn't want him here for this."

"Why not? Do you expect me to attack him?"

"No, just the opposite. He can't seem to keep his hands off of you. I'm at a loss to understand it. Until you came along he had no use at all for whites. Oh he would fuck every white woman he could, but that was mostly for the pleasure he got from taking a white man's woman."

"If he didn't like whites how did he end up with you?"

"Simple baby, I'm not white, at least as far as the white man is concerned. I have Negro blood in my veins so to the white man that means I'm black. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. You need to watch the tape without any distractions. You don't need Darnell trying to stick his cock down your throat or up your ass and you definitely don't need him going down on you like he did the last time you were here. I'll put the tape in and sit beside you on the couch unless you want me to leave. I'd like to be here because maybe I can explain a thing or two, but I'll leave if you want me to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.