Jennifer's Toes - Cover

Jennifer's Toes

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her sexy toes took me on a dark journey and changed my life and not for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Slow  

Martha wanted to make love when I got home that night and as she gave me a blow job I looked down at her bobbing head and realized just how much I did love her. I couldn't — no, I wouldn't — expose her to Darnell and Jennifer. After what had been done to me earlier that evening I knew that things would just get worse for me and that eventually it would get out that I had been sucking cock and had been gangbanged in my ass.

I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't and I was not going to drag Martha down with me. I would probably lose her when she received a copy of whichever tape Darnell decided to send her, but at least she wouldn't be exposed to whatever perversion that Darnell and Jennifer had planned for her.

After an extremely satisfying session of love making I fell asleep holding Martha in my arms and had the first really good nights sleep since the whole thing with Jennifer had started.


The next morning Jennifer was sitting in her car waiting when I pulled onto the company lot. She got out of her car and headed for mine intending to get in on the passenger side. I hit the automatic door look just as she was reaching for the handle and then quickly got out on my side and headed for the building. Once inside I went straight to my desk, sat down and turned on my computer. I pulled up the word processing program and began my letter of resignation. Jennifer had come up behind me and was reading over my shoulder:

"That's a dumb thing to do baby."

"I didn't ask for your input. In fact, as I remember it, I told you that I never wanted to lay eyes on you again."

"I know baby, but I also know that you didn't mean it. You were angry at what happened and I just happened to be convenient for you to lash out at."

"Jennifer, you set me up and you did it deliberately. The whole purpose behind what you did was to be able to ruin me if I didn't give in to your fucking blackmail. Everything that has happened to me has happened because of you. You have managed to see to it that I don't even like myself anymore, that I'm disgusted with myself. Oh yes I did mean it when I said I'd just as soon never see you again."

"Let me tell you something mister! I didn't force you to do a damned thing. You did everything on your own right up to and including licking Darnell's cock. You were not forced to lick him off my feet and you crawled to him and took his cock in your mouth. Okay, so the first full blow job wasn't completely voluntary, but you did every one after that willingly and furthermore, you liked it! You can deny it all you want baby, but nobody who sees you suck a cock will ever doubt for one minute that you like doing it and you are so good doing it that anyone who sees you do it is going to want one too.

"You have it in your head that somehow you are less of a man because you suck cock, but that's all bullshit. All it is is that you now have another facet of your sexual being to enjoy. As for last night, okay, I'll give you that it was a shock to your system, but you liked it sweetie. I've watched the tape and it shines through — you liked it! As far as this 'less of a man' shit is concerned you have only to ask yourself if you enjoy sex with your wife any less lately than before and you will have your answer.

"Be pissed at me all you want sweetie, but I did give you a fuller sex life and you fucking well know it!"

She turned on her heel and went to her desk and I turned back to my letter of resignation. I finished it and put it in my center desk drawer and then got busy on the stuff in my in basket.


Ten minutes before lunch I walked over to my desk and sat down. I had made a determined effort not to look Jennifer's way all morning so I assumed that she had gotten the message that I really did not want to have anything more to do with her. I was surprised when she came over to my desk and said:

"Are we still on for lunch?"

"Get away from me Jennifer."

"Oh come on sweetie, surely you aren't so mad at me that you will pass up a perfectly good blow job. You won't have to do anything at all for it, I promise."

I turned my back on her and she said, "Come on baby, don't be that way. I'm the same girl that you've lusted after for the last two weeks and Darnell is so happy with you that I have blanket permission to give you head whenever you want it. Come on baby, let me show you that I really do like you."

I turned and looked at her, but before I could say a word she said, "I'm perfectly capable of making a scene sweetie so why be uncomfortable here in the office with people staring at you when you could be having a good time with me."

It was obvious that she wasn't going to leave me alone and I did have a certain curiosity as to what trick she planned to play on me this time. Well, if she did I had one to play on her. I wouldn't hesitate to drive away and leave her standing at the motel. What could she do, ruin me? That was going to happen anyway when I submitted my letter of resignation and confessed to Martha.

She surprised me when we got to the motel, "Just take off your trousers baby, today is all about you."

She gave me one of her world class blow jobs and swallowed everything my cock spit out and then she asked me if I would like her to make me hard and do it again. Naturally I said yes and she did it. As we were driving back to work she said:

"Darnell wanted me to ask you what time we should be over on Saturday."

"Tell him I've decided that I'm not going to do it."

"That isn't a really smart move baby."

"I've decided to just go ahead and let you ruin me rather than subject Martha to your sick games. After what the two of you did to me I can only guess at what kind of sick shit you might pull on Martha."

"You love her that much? You would actually let Darnell follow through on his threat just to protect your wife?"

"Yes I would."

"That's so sweet baby, but then you would never know, would you?

"Know what?"

"Whether she was worthy of your sacrifice. You would never know whether she turned Darnell down or not. You would always wonder about it from now on. I told you that Darnell has a way with a certain kind of woman just like I have a way with men like you. Darnell says he saw it in her eyes and he knows he can get her. You will always wonder if she would have given in or not. Why not find out? If she doesn't you can laugh at Darnell and boy does he hate to be laughed at. If she does, well, that just means she is a slightly flawed person, much like yourself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.