Jennifer's Toes - Cover

Jennifer's Toes

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Her sexy toes took me on a dark journey and changed my life and not for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Foot Fetish   Slow  

"My God, that would ruin me" I cried when Jennifer told me of the videotape.

"I think that's the idea baby. If you don't want to be ruined then you do what Darnell wants. Shouldn't be all that hard baby, all he wants is to fuck your wife."

I pulled into the parking lot at work and then sat there staring out the window. "All this, all this toe sucking, all this "Are you kinky enough" was just bullshit? You set out to sucker me all along?"

"Well, yes and no. It isn't all bullshit. Yes I did set out to hook you, but as for the toe and foot business I really do get off when a man loves my feet. I wasn't totally one way about it baby. I did get you off every time with hand jobs and foot jobs and I'll keep on getting you off that way. If Darnell gets what he wants he may even let me give you a blow job or two."

"But only if I let him fuck my wife."

"You aren't letting him do anything baby. He will fuck your wife with or without your help."

"I doubt that very much. Martha just isn't that kind of woman."

"Oh? What do you want to bet that Martha isn't sitting at home right now thinking that you aren't that kind of man? But you are aren't you?

"What is it that you want from me?"

"To short-cut the process."

"I don't understand."

"It is simple enough baby. The regular process would be to study her habits, find out where she goes and when and then arrange to meet her. Once that was done the only worry left would be a husband getting in the way. The tape gets you out of the way and gives Darnell a way to bypass the process. You will invite us over for dinner some night and Darnell will take it from there and all you have to do then is stay out of the way."

"That's it? Darnell will take it from there?"

"Honey, Darnell has the same gift that I have. I've known since I was twelve years old that there were some men I could wrap around my little finger and you are one of them baby. Darnell knew that he could have your wife the minute he met her. It is a done deal baby, get used to it. Now get over here and kiss me baby so we can give our adoring public something to gossip about."

"I don't think so Jennifer. I don't much like you any more."

"Hey lover" she said with a touch of steel in her voice, "You do what I want, when I want or you will end up being very, very sorry."

"What are you going to do, show the tape? I don't think so. You do that and you have no more leverage over me. Darnell might not like that."

"I don't need to show the tape baby. I just have to plant ideas in Darnell's head. He was serious when he said he liked the way you sucked him off. Want to have to do it some more, maybe a lot more? I can arrange it for you. Now get over here and kiss me and you had damned well better make it look good."

I hesitated a moment, but I realized that my hand wasn't all that strong and that I might as well throw my cards in. I did what she said and the kiss was as steamy as she could make it and when we broke I asked her why:

"Now that you've done the damage and got what you were after, why the kiss?"

"Because I like you baby and you and I are still going to have fun. Granted, it will only be hand jobs and foot jobs, but how many men your age are even getting that much from a twenty-six year old? I love my husband baby and I do what he wants. Doesn't mean I'm necessarily happy doing some of what I do, but for him I do it. I have hopes for you and me. If Darnell gets what he wants he's happy and when he's happy he let's me do things that I want. I don't know that he will ever let me fuck you, but I'm pretty sure that he will let me give you head. I'd like to be able to do that for you baby, I really would." She patted my leg, "Come on lover, lets not be late."


I was trapped. I had no way out. I couldn't confess to Martha because I knew her well enough to know she would pack up and be gone. That Darnell would have his way with her was just to ridiculous to even think about, but I had no choice when it came to doing what Darnell wanted. Just a video capture of me with his cock in my mouth would destroy me, both socially and financially. If it got out I'd not only lose my customer base, which would kill my commissions, but the divorce would end up taking everything that I had.

I was so preoccupied with my predicament that I hadn't even looked over at Jennifer. I'd totally forgotten about her so it was surprise when she walked up to my desk and tapped my shoulder to get my attention:

"I got the motel room for the day sugar and Darnell wants to talk with you so meet me there after work."

The door to the room was open when I got there and I walked in to find Jennifer sitting on the bed. "Close the door baby. Darnell won't be here until six and that gives us some time alone." She kicked off her sandals, "Come on over here baby; suck my toes while I give you a hand job."

I just stood there and stared at her.

"Come on baby, you know that you want to. I know that you're pissed at me, but you still want to suck my toes, you know you do. Come on baby, I'll make you feel good."

I did it. God only knows why, but I did it. I licked her feet and sucked on her toes and she gave me a hand job while I did it. We were cleaned up and dressed when Darnell arrived. He got right to the point:

"She tell you the deal?"

"Yes."

"The way it will go is that you will invite us over for a barbecue on Saturday. You will drink too much and go and lay down. That's not a lot to ask in exchange for the tape, now is it?"

"That's it?"

"That's it. You do that and I give you the tape."

"Even if she laughs in your face?"

"She won't do that. I saw it in her eyes at your company picnic. By Sunday morning you will be a cuckolded husband, I guarantee it."

He saw the look on my face and he said, "I know you don't believe it, but she can be had and I'd be willing to bet that I won't be her first."

"No way! Martha just isn't that kind of woman."

He looked at me contemplatively, "You really love her?"

"Yes I do."

"Enough to save her from a fate worse than death — namely me?"

I didn't even have to think about that one, "Yes."

"Okay. Here is a one-time offer. I liked the feel of your mouth on my joint today. Be my bitch for a week and I'll give you the tape, but I want an answer right now. Come over here and suck my cock and then do it whenever I want for a week and you get the tape. Do a really nice job and I'll let Jennifer suck your dick, but it has to be right now. You have thirty seconds."

Looking back on it it was the most disastrous decision I ever made, but at the time it seemed like a no brainer. I'd already sucked his cock once. Granted that it was more of a mouth rape than a consensual blow job, but I had sucked him off and it hadn't killed me. So if I did it a couple of more times I'd get the tape back and keep him away from Martha and if I did good I'd get head from Jennifer. A no brainer.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Good man. I was hoping that you would say that. Nothing turns this nigger on more than having a white man on his knees."

He took off his clothes and sat down on the side of the bed and crooked a finger at me, "Come on bitch, get over here and suck my joint."

I walked over and went to my knees in front of him and proceeded to give him the best blow job I was capable of giving. I was determined to make it good enough that I would get at least a blow job from Jennifer for all the hell I'd been through. I licked and sucked and I kept working more and more of his cock into my mouth trying my best to deep throat him. I did everything that I loved having Martha do to me and I made Darnell moan with pleasure.

I felt hands tugging on my belt and I looked down to see Jennifer take my cock out and stroke it. She jacked me off for a minute or so and then she lay down and her feet took the place of her hands. I felt her toes rub my balls and my whole body tingled. I started playing with Darnell's balls and he moaned again:

"God Damn white boy, but you are a fucking natural at this. I'm going to love you being my bitch. I should have asked for a month instead of a week. That's it bitch, suck it, make me cum bitch, make me fire right down your throat."

I felt his cock throb and then he was letting loose in my mouth and I swallowed his stuff as fast as it poured out of the end of his cock. I got the last drop and then I licked his cock clean.

"Keep it in your mouth bitch. Get it hard and I'll make your day." I kept sucking on him and said, "Get naked Jenn. We are going to give my bitch a treat."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.