Clean Slate - Cover

Clean Slate

by Brady Hero

Copyright© 2007 by Brady Hero

True Story Sex Story: A true story about my relationship with a friend's sister and a few bumps in our relationship. Expect a few twists.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow   School   .

Me and my friend Ben had been friends for years. We played football together in high school, hung out with the same friends and generally did everything together. He is a great guy; really trustworthy and has always shared my sense of humor. We ended up going to the same college and have spent the last four years of college partying and having a blast.

We have both been very social people and while he opted to hang out with the political crowd, I decided to congregate with the obnoxious frat crowd. We were both in fraternities and knew tons of people between the other Greek organizations and his "political" affiliations (let me make this clear that by political, I mean twerpy SGA kids that spend their time debating and stabbing each other in the back to get ahead). My idea of networking was grab-assing and pounding beers.

Sometime around junior year, I started dating his younger sister. She was generally flakey but had a great heart and was really hot. We started to hang out when she first came up to college and didn't know anyone and spent so much time together that it blossomed into something else. I didn't mean for it to happen but I asked Ben's permission and to this day we still date. It has never been awkward and if anything they're closer as siblings from all the time they spend together.

I treat her very well and we have an excellent relationship. We get along despite her moving in and sharing my full size bed and the sex is phenomenal. I'm sure Ben doesn't want to hear his sister getting railed in the room next to him but then again he brings home quite the crop of ladies.

The only time I have really messed up with his sister, Cadence, is once at one of our frat formals. She had to stay at home due to the flu and Ben stayed home to take care of her. I had paid $200 for the arrangements and they didn't want me to lose my money. Cadence had a close friend named Amber who she said would go on the short notice but I have never really liked her due to her aggressive personality and generally being an attention whore.

Either way, I didn't want to lose out on the money so I called Amber and invited her. The formal was held out of state and about seven hours away so we boarded the bus and headed to the hotel. When we arrived we didn't have much time before we had to get ready for the first night's dance. Me and some of the guys got dressed and drank in the room while our dates got dressed in their room. There was a lot of chatter that Amber was going to be naked with her feet in the air by nights end.

We met our dates outside the hotel room and out of the four girls in our little group; three were wearing classy, black dresses. Amber was wearing what looked like a red tube top that was intended to cover her whole body. Her dark brown hair was up and pink lip gloss contrasted her tan skin. No doubt she looked fucking hot but I knew it would only lead to me having to dig my way out of a hole with Cadence.

We ate dinner and had some more drinks and all went well. Amber was very sociable and was having a good time with the other girls. It wasn't going as badly as planned. She did make it a point to mention that she had her boobs done and that she loved the way they looked in the dress she was wearing. She was the queen of attention whoredom.

We went to the bar where the event was going to take place and there was no doubt that every guy there was glued to Amber. Just watching her shake her little ass and push out her tits, you could tell she loved it. I have to admit though; it was a good feeling to pull her back to me to let these jackasses know who she came with. We headed right to the bar and ordered a few rounds of shots and a few beers to wash them down with.

The night was going really well. I called Cadence and let her know I was having a good time and behaving and that Amber was pulling her usual bullshit. She said she was feeling better but she was glad I was having a good time. As I hung up, I noticed Amber staring at me so I walked over to her, smiling drunkenly.

"You do know that you are here with me, right?"

"Sure I do. But you know that I have a sick boo bear (don't ask) at home and I needed to tell her we weren't up to no good."

"Well I am here to have fun so if you want to be Mr. Righteous, I will find someone else to show me a good time."

You may notice that I should have told her to find someone else to have fun with right here. I should have gone back to the room and called Cadence to tell her how much I wished she was here. But I didn't. I got a little jealous that some other asshole would be able to flaunt her around. Being competitive can be a bitch sometimes.

I stared at Amber for a few moments like I would a challenge. I was a little insulted but I was more determined to show her a good time. Peeved, I grabbed her by the waist and led her to the dance floor. The bass pumping rap song meant the only thing we'd be doing was grinding our bodies together and making the situation more inappropriate.

I sat in a chair at the corner of the dance floor and yanked her towards me, almost pulling her off her own feet. We were both drunk and coordination was not one of our strong areas at that time. I grabbed her by her hot little ass and forced her on top of me. The mood immediately changed. I glared at her and knew exactly what I was doing. She cut the giggly "fun" bullshit too. Her face showed she was all business.

She made me lean back and she lowered herself on top of me. She grabbed the chair behind me as she gyrated her hips in a circular motion on my lap. She was breathing more heavily and each time she looked at me, she stared into my eyes and bit her lip. I also was doing my part. My hands were exploring her body and grabbing her ass to pull her harder against me. As the lap dance continued, my cock hardened feeling her tight pussy rubbing against it. She felt it too and she changed the circular movements into something similar to her riding me. She was sliding up and down my hard pole which sent her ass crashing into my legs. Her eyes closed and I watched as her tits bounced and chest heaved from the deep breaths she was taking.

I noticed we began to draw attention and a majority of the guys that weren't dancing were watching as she wrapped her arms around me as she rode my clothed dick faster. Her mouth was next to my ear and I could hear her soft moans as she grinded harder against me. I stopped her immediately. I made her stand up so that I could fix my situation which took it out of her; she almost fell down and was panting from what just happened.

I told my frat brothers goodnight and told them I would be walking Amber to her room. They all said they were going for drinks and wanted me to come but I explained that I needed to go home and make a phone call. I had really fucked up. They said they'd be back in a few hours and called me a douschebag. I led Amber out and we took a taxi back to the hotel.

We got out and got to her room which was two doors down from mine. We stopped outside her door.

"I didn't mean to take it that far. Cadence is a good friend and I should have been more respectful to both of you."

A group of Cadence's drunk sorority sisters passed me by. They walked their drunken sister into their room and closed the door. I leaned towards Amber to whisper in her ear.

"If you're too much of a chickenshit to finish what you started then I want to go home... you slut".

Amber didn't know what to say. She didn't know how to act. She just stared with her mouth wide open. I don't know whether the response shocked her or if she was deciding what to do.

We silently walked into my room, hand in hand and closed the door behind us. When we got in, I locked the door and put the chain across. Amber stood frozen in the middle of the room. I didn't take the time to remove clothes or close curtains or anything. I slammed her against the wall, ripped her panties off and thrusted my cock into her already drenched pussy.

Our lips met and she moaned as I thrusted my tongue in her mouth and got a better grip on her ass. I pulled her hair back and sucked on her neck. It was the most animalistic fucking I have ever experienced. She clawed my back and bit my lip as I thrusted deep into her pussy. I ripped her dress off but didn't bother taking off her high heels or her expensive pearl necklace. I threw her on my bed, parted her legs and began fucking her again as she screamed and begged for more.

We fucked four times that night, once with my frat brothers watching. The next night was the same story. In fact, the next night I called Cadence to tell her how much I wished she was there while her best friend blew me. After that weekend, I didn't talk to Amber again. And my relationship with Cadence actually got stronger when I brought the wild fucking into our bedroom.

I continued to have good times with Ben and me and Cadence had never been happier. We partied and lived it up right until me and Ben neared graduation. The day after becoming an Alumnus we had to move all our stuff back. I didn't have much so I volunteered to help Ben take his stuff home. Me, Cadence and Ben loaded up a U-Haul and set out for their house.

It took us twelve long hours but we finally arrived to their large, colonial home. They were quite wealthy and the house didn't lack any opulence. Ben and Cadence ran in to greet their parents while I slowly followed. I followed the voices into the living room where all the excitement was.

I can only describe their mom's looks as that of a typical rich housewife. It was easy to see why their family was so good looking. She was a slender woman that didn't show her age and carried herself well. She had medium length blonde hair and had a great, toned figure. She also had very large breasts from what I could see which would explain Cadence's physique. Ben had told me that she was very smart and very athletic. She ran her own business that was well-known in the community for being very charitable. In other words, she was far away from the rich housewife behavior.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.