The First Day of the Rest of Our Life - Cover

The First Day of the Rest of Our Life

Copyright© 2007 by long4pink

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An older man gets a new lease on life and things just seem to fall his way as adventure and excitement and lots of sex seem to happen. He meets the woman of his dreams... or is she a woman yet? (Some of the codes are for chapters to come.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Slow  

The weekend was looming and things began to speed up instead of slowing down. I woke up late Thursday morning, well actually, I woke to the alarm on time but turned it off and rolled over back to sleep. I was having such a wonderful dream. I was wrapped around a beautiful naked girl and my hands were running all over her soft supple skin. And she had such hard long stiff nipples and every time I would squeeze them a little, she would shove her butt into my very stiff dick. My body felt as if it was being pushed back to lay on my back and this beautiful body was all over me, rubbing herself on me, kissing me. She started by kissing me all over my face and neck, then moved to my nipples, as she kissed one and tongued and sucked it, her fingers were teasing and twirling the other. Her body and mouth continued the southern trek, stabbing at my navel and trailing wet lines between it and my hairless crotch. I could feel a dampness as her body slithered down my leg and a hot dampness wrap around my foot about the time I felt fingers wrap around my dick. My eyes flicked open at that touch and I realized that I wasn't dreaming.

The first sight to my eyes was the twinkle in hers and then that devilish smile, she had a grasp on my stiff dick and I watched as she stuck her tongue out and ran it around the head and up and down the shaft. She worked it like that for minutes, licking at it like someone would eat an ice cream cone, then a short pause to look me in the eye and she engulfed the whole thing. I groaned out loudly and my back arched up off the bed as she backed up off the shaft and bobbed her head rapidly on the first few inches. She repeated this several times while rubbing herself across my foot and the high bone of my instep. On one of her humps upwards, I pulled my big toe back towards me, the intention being to add a little stimulation to her clit but the action must have surprised her and she humped down quickly. This had three very distinct reactions, the first was my big toe found her opening and took refuge in a very hot wet pussy. The second was her quick intact of breath at the surprise and it just drew my dick into her throat and the third was that we both came at that same moment in time.

I used to think that anyone who could wake up in the morning and smile before at least the third cup of coffee was a sick person. I had even been known to growl at someone if they expected me to speak before the first cup. But, as Kalla released me from her lips and my hands went under her arms to pull her up to me, I smiled and brought her face to mine for a deep lingering kiss, holding her chest hard against mine just to feel those delicious nipples wearing holes in my chest. She rolled off to my side and laid with her arm across her eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful lady." I said as I leaned over and took her closest nipple in my mouth.

"NNNNNoooo ... arggggg!" as she grabbed at my head, first, I think to pull me off, but then reversing and holding me to her. My hand went to the other one and began to twist and pinch and I sucked harder and drug my teeth lightly across the one in my mouth. I felt her body convulse, her back arch, and her stomach and chest jerk with the spasms of another climax. It was like lighting a string of firecrackers with her, they popped one after another.

I released her when she had calmed and laid back, and pushed myself up on my hands and arms, looking down into her closed eyes. She slowly opened her eyes to mine and smiled, reaching her hand to draw it along my jaw and guide my lips to hers for a soft kiss. I pushed back up, looking her deep in her eyes and said,

"So ... ummm ... it's your turn to make the coffee!" and quickly ran to escape the slaps and smacks headed my way.


Thursday was a good day! Same routine, but the day was busier and went by quickly. First thing, Billy had sent a man over to take care of Mrs.Breaux's gate. 15 minutes of a man with a shovel and a five dollar bag of concrete was well spent. I knew from that point on I would have a 24 hour watchdog keeping an eye on the house. Everything else seemed to be rocking along, it made me wonder what I was doing wrong for it to be running so smoothly.

When I got back to the hospital, it took a few minutes to locate Kalla, it seems that she was again helping the nurses in that wing. I had wondered about that the day before when the nurse there had thanked her but hadn't asked anything about it. The one that was behind the station when I arrived filled me in a little. They were so short of help that the nurses had to do the work of the aides and orderlies also, so rather than sitting and doing nothing, Kalla had started to help them when they needed it. Hey ... it never hurts to grease the wheel. We made one more pass through Jackie's area and then headed down to the truck to head home.

Kalla asked if I had heard from Steph and I told her that I had not heard from her since earlier this morning when she called. Always when she went into the house, she would call and let me know. Anyway, she had said dinner would be ready so not to get anything and that she was going to be there a bit. She didn't say much else and gave me no indication about what she intended to do regarding our conversation last night.

"She's really hurt about it, you know. He doesn't impress me as much, just another asshole." Kalla said.

"I know ... I really hope she gets a hold of Peter, if anyone can find out anything, he can. I just really hate this shit, he has everything a man could want and then wants more. Steph is really a special lady, and those two boys deserve more than the time they get from Danny, which is just about none."

"By the way," I added " ... you okay with meeting my brood this weekend? They can be a little overwhelming sometimes."

"As much as you talk of them, I'm nervous, but really anxious to meet them all."

"Well, they will definitely be at their finest when you meet them. Our family get togethers can last days! We may not be alone until Sunday evening." I said, looking her way to gauge the reaction. She turned that little devil grin on me and told me that she hoped they didn't embarrass easily. Ohhhhhh ... it was going to be an interesting weekend.

My phone rang about that time and I saw it was Pete, I wasn't big on talking on the phone and driving, but I really wanted to hear what he had to say. Steph had called him this morning and he had already started getting some information together. The next thing he said floored me.

"Were you aware that your neighbor had done some hard time?" he asked.

"No ... No, I wasn't, but then again, could just be thing in his past, you know, forget it and get on with your life. But I do have a question. If he did time, how did he get a license to sell life insurance? I thought that a criminal record, at least a felony record, would keep you from being licensed."

"It does. Seems your friend has some friends in higher places, after his release, he was given a full pardon from the governor and a lot of his public record expunged. I remember it because I worked part of it, he was just a pawn in the army, but if he got time, was because he didn't cooperate with the investigators or the DA."

"You might remember it, it was in all the papers for awhile back then. A lot of big mucky-mucks in it, and their kids. It was that fraternity on state campus that had the drug lab in their basement rec room. He got caught coming in the door with a bag full of dope and pockets full of money. He did 18 months at Angola on a 3 year sentence. Two for one, good time release. Then about two months after he was out, he got the pardon."

"I remember that. Was a big deal because, if I remember right, some of the faculty and admins went down with it. That had to be 17 or 18 years ago, how old is this guy?"

"He's 41 and, yeah, it was 18 years ago. It caught a bunch, students, faculty and admins, two state representatives and a governors aide, not to mention the usual criminal bunch. Listen ... you gonna' be around the house this weekend? I want to talk to you and we need to catch up, like what the doctor told you, and I know you AREN'T driving and talking, are you?"

I laughed and then lied and told him no. His expletive reply as to my character and heritage would indicate that (a) he was a life long friend who could get away with it and (b) he didn't believe a word I said. Ehhh ... go figure. I also told him to grab whoever he was currently squeezing on and join us for a crab boil Saturday night.

We made one stop on the road into the house at old man Zerigue's place. I had a couple dozen crab traps that stayed in the lake, and he was the commercial fisherman that I let use them when I wasn't. I just stopped to tell him that I wanted to run them this weekend for the kids and that we would run out and bait them Friday. He told me not to worry about it, he would rebait when he ran them Friday and all we needed to do was run them Saturday. Marie Zerigue had grabbed Kalla and was chatting in the kitchen when I caught up with them. A great cup of coffee and a homemade cookie later, we made our way down the road to the house. I honked the horn at the boys as I passed their yard and saw a little black streak take off, headed through the yards to the house. Boo was waiting by the stairs when we pulled under the house and when I turned the truck off, he was there by the door in a shot. It's always nice to know that someone is excited about your being home, even if it is only a ten pound bundle of wiggling dachshund with a foot long tongue.


The house smelled of pork roast, which in turn made my stomach growl like I hadn't eaten in a week. Steph knew it was my favorite dish and she seemed intent on being on my good side. Kalla was busy checking out what was on the stove and in the oven and I went to my office to take care of some business. I had to get some orders ready and more importantly, had to get the time and job sheets completed so I could run checks for Friday. Most contractors dealt on a cash basis for payroll, until they got caught by the IRS, I was not one of them. My guys grumbled a little about taxes and deductions, but they had the option of finding work elsewhere. One of the benefits I did provide was paid health insurance on my guys. Yeah, it dug into my profit, but it paid back because I had a crew that would go to hell and back for me when it was needed. They could also add their family at their expense, but for me the big thing was to have guys that were healthy and could work. And with the program I had for payroll, a few quick entries each day, a quick check on the figures I had, hit the print button, and voila' ... checks are being printed and the master sheet being faxed to the bank.

By the time I was done, Kalla had changed into a pair of shorts and I went in and did the same. Coming back into the front room, I saw the boys were playing with Boo and Steph and Kalla were busy in the kitchen. Darren saw me coming and ran to me, launching himself at me to give me a hug. I held him up, as we again went through my "check up" and his big smile confirmed his diagnosis. When I set him back on his feet and turned, his mom was the next in line for a hug. Steph was in a pair of khaki shorts that molded her butt with the big leg holes and a tank top with big arm holes, and from what my hands and chest felt while she was hugging me, not much of anything else. I looked up at Kalla and saw she was grinning at me like a Cheasher cat. Hmmmm ... makes a man wonder what these girls are up to. And much to my discomfort, my little brain was again doing some thinking of his own.

I opened the refrigerator for a beer and saw a huge bowl of banana pudding and realized that my fears were confirmed. This was a huge attempt to bribe me into something, and it WAS working. Steph opened the pot in the oven and dumped a bowl of veggies into it and announced that dinner was in one hour. I decided that a quick boat ride was in order, as I needed to fuel it up at the marina for the weekend. The boys were out the door before I could finish saying it and I heard the hoist running as I stepped out the door. The girls decided to stay and get better acquainted and watch dinner.

"Oh, and don't buy them a bunch of candy and sugar shit, or I'll make you come down and sit with them tonight! " came the warning as I walked down the steps to the slip.


Dinner was excellent and dessert was wonderful, and the best part was that there were plenty of leftovers. We all set about cleaning up and I was told to entertain the boys with a movie or something and they would finish. The boys took their usual position, the beanbag chairs in the middle of the floor in front of the TV. We found one of those semi-animated, semi-sci fi action movies and the boys were hooked. Steph came over and sat on the couch with me and we talked a little more of what she had found and what she had done today. I asked her if she had heard anything from Pete and she told me he had called her this afternoon, not long before I had gotten home and wanted to meet with her. She figured it was to get a payment from her and get more personal information.

"Did he say anything else to you? What arrangements did you make?" I asked her.

"No, he just said he wanted to meet me face to face, and that he had some papers I needed to sign. I was hoping maybe that I could convince Kalla to watch the boys tomorrow so I could get it done."

"I have no problem with that, but you need to ask her, I'm not her keeper. And I guess I need to ask you, how much of this mess do you wish for me to know?" Steph got quiet and fiddled with her hands in her lap, finally looking at me with tears just on the verge of running down her face. She looked at the boys on the floor and turned back to me, raising her hands palm upwards and shrugging her shoulders.

"As much as you want to know, I guess. My only living relative is my aunt, my Dad's sister, but she was never close, not even when Dad was alive. Other than Paul and Darren, you are the only person I have close."

That being said was like opening the flood gates, the tears and sobs followed directly behind. I reached over and pulled her to me, holding her and just letting her get this cry out, I figured it was good therapy, sometimes you just need to let it all go. One arm around her back and the other resting on her hip, her head was against my chest as she cried. I was somewhat like rocking her body to calm her some when I looked down and realized that one tit was completely exposed out the arm hole on her shirt. Okay, I've already admitted to being a dirty old man and a lech, nothing has changed there. I felt Kalla sit close behind me, her arms came up over mine and I broke my stare long enough to see that the boys were sound asleep. My hand moved to pull the shirt back in place, to cover my distraction, but in doing so, my fingers drug across her broad heavy nipple. My touch drew her eyes and then she turned her head to look back at me, I thought about kissing her when I felt a hand on the back of my head moving it forward.

Her lips tasted sweet, her tongue was sweeter, and I thought at any second she was going to break the kiss and slap the hell out of me, when her arms came around me and pulled me closer. Kalla was snug up behind me the whole time, nuzzling my neck and whispering things in my ear I didn't need to hear. Telling me how full and firm her breast were, how they would feel in my hand, but that I would have to settle for seconds on her tits because she had already gotten to them. That vision in my mind had my dick raging, but I still couldn't bring myself to make my hands move. Steph's hand laid on my knee, her palm was wet with sweat and so very hot, and started to slip further up my leg. My little brain didn't like being enclosed and had found fresh air through the leg hole of my shorts and soon found a warm hand to keep him company. Stephanie's hand wrapped around my shaft and I felt her quick intake of breath and she broke the kiss to look down. She gave me a little squeeze and moved her hand a little higher, this time grabbing a firm grip and then she let me go like she was burnt. Steph jumped up and moved towards the back of the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.