The First Day of the Rest of Our Life - Cover

The First Day of the Rest of Our Life

Copyright© 2007 by long4pink

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An older man gets a new lease on life and things just seem to fall his way as adventure and excitement and lots of sex seem to happen. He meets the woman of his dreams... or is she a woman yet? (Some of the codes are for chapters to come.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Slow  

Getting off the workout bench and making my way the short distance to the bathroom was a workout in itself. My stomach burned and my knees were shaking, but my dick was still rock hard. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than a woman's body, and nothing more stimulating or powerful. I mean, think about it, how many wars and fortunes have been won and lost over a single woman, people can be tamed to submission and contentment or brought to a boiling murderous rage. And believe me when I say that I would have fought wars for the beauty that was bent over adjusting the water in that shower right then. She was petite and lithe, a so slim waist that erupted in the flare of her womanly hips, legs that were toned but not over muscled. Her skin was the color of creamed tea, smooth and supple on top, firm underneath. The way she was bent over with her ass to me, aroused me even more, her pussy lips so puffy and full, a deep dark charcoal grey color except where they were parted, a bright pink swatch. I opened the door and stepped in behind her.

"So glad you could make it." she told me.

"You would have had to kill me to keep me from coming for you." I told her.

As my arms went around her to pull her to me, she turned to face me, and I shivered as I again caught sight of those excited nipples. They were like little dark brown fingers sticking out of her chest, and when she hugged me to her they pushed and poked into me. My hands reached down to cup her ass cheeks while I accepted the lips she offered. A few seconds of rubbing her against me was all it took for me to forget the discomforts I had had a few minutes before. She broke the kiss and backed up into the shower spray, grabbing the soap and a body sponge, she began to lather her body up. Lathering her front totally then handing me the sponge.

"Do my back."

"Geeeez," I told her, "you do the fun part and leave the rest to me."

"There are plenty of FUN parts left! " she told me as she turned around and hugged her body to mine.

The slickness of the soap, the softness of her body, the hardness of those nipples pushing into me as I had to reach over and around her to wash her back. Standing just out of the spray, the lather was growing and so was my dick again. As I finished, she turned again, rubbing her back and butt all over my front, grabbbing my hands bringing them to the front of her body. I began to soap her again, paying special attention to those wonderful tits, cupping those bumps and letting the nipples strangle between my fingers. I pinched and milked them, letting the rough courseness of the sponge drag across them several times. My hands traveled down and across her stomach, dragging the sponge across her ribs lightly and feeling her cringe at the tickle it caused. She had worked her ass around and had the base of my dick caught in between her cheeks, my hardness running up her back, and she was doing her best to rub me up and down. When my hands and the sponge reached the vee of her thighes, she parted her legs slightly to allow me some access. I stooped a little so that the sponge was between her knees, then again, began to move back up, the soap and lather working both the insides of her thighes. When I reached the top, she held her legs so that I could just reach the nub of her clit and her mons, but the rough texture of the sponge made her groan and twist her hips.

When I had stooped to soap her legs, the head of my dick had moved to the cleft of her butt cheeks and was now wrapped in them and the soapy lather that thick there. A few trickles of the shower slid down her back and into that valley, making the road less traveled much more slick. I felt her cheeks flexing around me, almost stroking me and it made me think of the night before when I had tongued that ass, how it had opened and almost nibbled at my tongue. Her muscle control was amazingly, natural or learned, extraordinary.

I stood up and relished the feeling of stroking myself through her ass crack. My hands and soap traveled upwards, caressing her curves, rolling over her tit bumps and across her chest. I had her in an almost half-nelson hold soaping her neck and chin and shoulders.

"You didn't have to stop with my ass, you know. I really liked the attention." Kalla told me.

"I'm not finished ... just getting started. But I really like running my hands over you, especially so slick like they are." And at that I very quickly strummed her nipples and gave them a light pinch.

"OOOoooohhhh... !" as she jumped forward at the start. I stepped her and myself forward into the water spray, it was hot and soothing, and with the amount of lathered soap on each of us, it was almost too slick to hold onto the little minx. I had her wrist in each hand and moved her hands to the wall in front of her, making her bend slightly at the waist. My hands smoothed across her skin, rinsing the soap away, leading the water down her body. She went to turn around but I told her to stay as she was and held her firmly at the waist. I pulled her hips back a bit and as she stepped back, I moved my legs between hers forcing her to move them further apart and leaned across her back. My lips touched her neck and parted, and I bit into her neck and shoulder lightly as my hands ran under her to play with her hard nipples. I began kissing down her back and when I got to the small of her back, I knelt behind her, with my hands on her hips, I pulled her back to my face and submerged myself into the crack of her ass.

The view from there was amazing, watching the water come down and striking her shoulders and back, it would track to the depression of her spine and run down. At the bottom, it would hit that funny little triangle that forms from the asscheeks and hips and back, like a gutter, it would funnel through her asscrack and rush across her labia and clit. The muscles of her body stretched, the skin tan and smooth, the tightness in her thighes and calves taunt. I would pass my tongue across her slit and watch her toes curl under and her back arch and feel her try to press back into my face.

"Please stop teasing me." she begged "Pleeeeease ... I need you in me. I want it now! Get up here and FUCK me hard, I want your hands on me all over, but I want that dick in me NOW."

"Demanding little bitch, you are." I said to her, swatting her ass as I stood up behind her.

As I stood up and leaned over her, I turned the valve that changes the water from the shower head to the misting heads that surround the stall and all but shut off the cold water. Very soon the mist would be thick fog in the stall.

My dick was so hard it hurt and every time my heart beat, it throbbed. Kalla was wiggling and shoving her ass back against me and when my dick slid into her ass crack, she humped very hard and clinched her cheeks together. The effect had my nuts draw up tight to my body and a large amount of pre-cum erupt out and over the shaft. My hips moved back a little and I grabbed myself to line up my entry. Even bending it down to her was almost painful, I just can't seem to remember being that hard. My dick head nudged her clit and slid upwards in that wonderfully slick slit. Her ass had been making little motions and circles but she stopped dead still, waiting for me to center. I felt the slight dip and her labia open a little and was about to give a small push when I felt her hips shove hard to crotch.

"AAAAAAAAArrrrrr ... aaaaahhhhhhhhh! oh my fucking gawd ... soooooo goooood ... filling me, yes ... fuck me! fuck me hard!" she wailed out at me.

I felt her hips beigin to grind and circle so I pulled her hips tight to mine and reached under her to those rock hard nipples. I held her tight, giving her no leverage to move, I rolled her nips, pulling them down and out to the sides of her body. I could feel the muscles in her body straining against me, her cunt muscles tightening and loosening their grip on me. She tried to turn and fight her way from my grip on her to move, but I held her tight.

"yessss ... fight me! I'm going to fuck you, but I'm going to fuck you sooooooo slow! I'm going to teach you ... tease me but remember when you do ... teasing is a two way street."

"Please, just let me move, I'll do it all ... just stand there and..."

I twisted her nipples, twirling them in my fingers, and pulling her back against me. I wouldn't move my hand to her clit because she was so close. I was standing enough behind her that her hands on the wall was the only thing keeping her from falling face forward into the wall. Her feet had come off the floor and since wrapped around my legs and locked on. And I waited for the signs ... her body slacked a little and I heard a small sigh as she resigned herself to be teased and then I started. My hips pulled slowly back and when I was on the verge of pulling completely out ... I slammed my hips back into her, and like I had a jack hammer in my hip pocket, I hit it hard and fast. The surprise brought a strangled gasp from her lips and her arms came loose from the wall. My right hand was under her chest with a grip on her left tit and my left arm was under her pelvis pulling her hard against me. My hips went into a rythum of rapid hard hammering short strokes, my nut sack smashing her clit with each drive.

"ohhh gggggoddddd..." came wailing out, " I ... I ... I'm ccccuuuummmm ... ingggggg!"

I slammed somemore into her, feeling her body shake, her muscles tighten and relax, she was jerking so hard I thought I might loose my grip. Her pussy gripped and massaged me, it felt almost as if it was trying to suck me into it, then I felt a gush of fluid flush out of her and soak me, and again... , and again. That seemed to be the trip for me as my nuts tighten and what felt like little shocks as they released, flooding her tightness with more cum than I can remember ever at once. As each spurt banged out of me, my knees began to quiver and shake, the second shot brought her about again, her body jerking and shaking. I began to lower her feet back to the floor when I realized she was pretty limp in my arms, sweat was pouring off me in the humid heat of that shower and I felt drained like all the life in me had run out with all the cum I had pumped into her. I stepped forward a bit and turned the cold water back on to mix. I swapped the valve again for the shower head and let the warm water rinse some of the sweat from me and her. I was still hard as a rock and deep inside her when I turned the hot water off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.