The First Day of the Rest of Our Life - Cover

The First Day of the Rest of Our Life

Copyright© 2007 by long4pink

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An older man gets a new lease on life and things just seem to fall his way as adventure and excitement and lots of sex seem to happen. He meets the woman of his dreams... or is she a woman yet? (Some of the codes are for chapters to come.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Slow  

What I should have been thinking was how long I was going to spend in the penitentary for this night. What I was thinking was... were they going to charge her with homicide or assisted suicide?

Holding the covers back, she said " Here... get in. Now!"

I went to climb in and she pushed me back up, "Take those off... no clothes in bed, its unhealthy."

I laughed and hooked my thumbs in the waist band of the boxers and they were gone. I climbed in and before I could slide over, she had wrapped her legs and arms over and around me. Since the time I was a teenager, I have never felt skin like hers, so smooth and flawless. Actually, I more than likely had years before but was too stupid at the time to appreciate it. As tired as I was, my strength came rushing back. My hands were all over her ass and legs, roaming over the the rises of her spine. Her head was nuzzled in my neck and she was biting and sucking at my earlobe, her lithe body was rubbing itself into mine, grinding her pelvis and hips across me. I could feel those nipples pushing hard against my skin, they were so hard and swollen. I wanted her kiss, wanted her on top of me where I could see her. My one hand had risen to her hair, it felt like silk and ran through my fingers, I could feel the tips touching me all over where it fell. I roll her to where the most of her was on top of me, and she was still glued to me, writhing and rubbing herself against me.

She kissed me and I felt life return to my deflated member. Her hair was hanging all about us as she moved down a little and took one of my nipples between her lips. Ohhh myy goddd! I went from swelling to full erection in a matter of seconds. She kept herself prone against my body, and I could feel those big puffy nipples driving into my skin. I am a confirmed leg and ass man, and a nice pair of ta-tas don't hurt, but I really have a thing for nipples that get hard and sensitive, and the bigger the better. This pair had already gotten my interest the night before. Kalla kept her attention on me for a time and I closed my eyes, appreciating the sensations. I suddenly realized that she had reached over and shut off the TV and now the room was dark except for a little light that was coming in from the hallway lighting outside. She kept her body glued to mine, rubbing and caressing me, I was going out of my mind, she had me so hot and so ready. She took herself lower on my body, kissing and tongueing my stomach and ribs, over the inside of my thighes and up until she was teasing my nutsack with little flicks of the tip.

I was hard as a rock, and my dick had been laying back on my stomach before she cradled it in her hand. As her tongue traced a line up the underside, she was raising me upwards, rolling around the head a couple of times sensuously slow, then engulfing me and bobbing her head. She did that a half dozen times then drew off with suction and a pop.

"So," she asks, "did that feel good?" and a little giggle. I don't think she was waiting for an answer as she again sucked me in. Good thing she didn't 'cause all I could do was groan.

I tried to feel her body, letting my hands run across her back and legs, but everytime I would move my hand towards her stomach or breasts, she would manuver herself away or flatten herself against me. The pleasure she was giving me was immense and I kept trying to give her the same. I finally summoned up the strength to lift up and wrap my arm around her waist and physically pull her to my face. I think the quickness of the move shocked her enough that I could get my head in place and the first lick in... so to speak. I heard a "Don't..." and I think a "noooooooo...", but then I felt her push herself back on my nose and lips. She was hot and very wet and... how do you describe the taste? sweet? salty? like honey? all of the above? My tongue was in that slick groove, and I was like a starving man. Her moans confirmed that I was at least doing something she liked. My hands were now on her ass, cupping her butt cheeks, my thumbs extended hold her open to me. I felt her body start to shiver, and then when I ran my tongue around her ass, it was my turn to shiver, I thought she swallowed me completely. She bobbed up gasping and her legs were shaking as rolled my tongue around her button. I heard one long drawn out "ooohhhhh" and her back arched as she pushed her pussy back onto my face, her whole body convulsed and I thought for a moment that she was going to snap my neck with the lock her legs had on my head. What a way to go!

I felt her relax just a little and repeated what I had done at the last, just ringing around her clit, and again she clamped her legs on my head and convulsed. She was holding herself up, pushing herself back on me when my hands left her hips and found her breast to give them a good feel. As my hands closed over them, her hands went to draw them away. Too little, too late, but now I was the one in shock. I can't even describe what I felt. I had seen her nipples poking the shirt, pushing up against the material. And to say that her tits were just small mounds, I could feel the aureola had risen and they were hard, but her nipples felt like little thumbs pushing from her chest, and when I rolled my hands over them, her hands dropped and she went into another orgasm. She was cumming again, very hard very fast. What I remember seeing and what was pushed into my palms were not the same things. These were extra ordinary, thick and long, they had to be over an inch. I had to taste them, but more... I had to see them.

As I flicked on the light, her senses rebounded to her and she grabbed the sheet pulling it up to cover herself.

"Nooooooo... please turn out the light. I'm a freak! I'm deformed!" she cried out to me as quickly wrapped my arms around her and held her to me.

"Why are you a freak? What makes you think that?" I asked her.

"What you felt, my nipples... they make me a freak. They aren't normal, they get so big and people make fun."

"Well, from what I could tell, you aren't like most women, but then, I wish they were more like you. I would think they have to be beautiful. Let me see." I said to her as I was guiding her hands and the sheet away from her chest.

Just as I was about to uncover her, she made another attempt to pull it back up, I grabbed her wrist in my hands and placed them above her head, kissing her in the process. Looking her deep in her eyes, I told her that she was a beautiful young woman, but that her body had started a fire in me and I intended on licking the flames. I kissed her again and began to move lower, my legs and body dragging the sheet down. When it cleared her breast, my intake of breath told her what I was seeing. I was amazed at the size, and odd, though it was, they had actually started to shrink, but not for long. My lips returned to her chest, trailing kisses down her chest, my tongue licked a trail to under her puffy little tits, then up and around the outside. I took one last look before devouring her nipple, getting as much of her tit in my mouth as possible, and rolling my tongue around that hardened nipple. I could feel it swell and stiffen to its full state. Not only were they huge, but from the reaction I was getting, they were also extremely sensitive. Kalla's body writhed next to mine as my tongue raced around and over her tits. But when I sucked one nipple up hard, her legs scissored around my middle and locked me to her. Her pelvis was jammed against me and she was stroking me with it. Everytime she would push down, I felt more hot wet heat lather my balls. I moved my mouth to the other nip, repeating sucking, licking, and finally a slight nibble to the base and raking my teeth off the end.

"NNNaaaaaaaaaa..." I heard her groan out about the time her hips locked and her body went into spasms and shivers.

"aaahhhhhhhhh... suck 'em! PPPPllllllease... suck harder!"

Those words were like pouring gas on a fire. The nipple that wasn't in my mouth, I was working equally as hard. Rolling and pulling, stretching them, using my thumb and forefinger to almost mastubate them. And then switch rapidly back and forth, leaving each sufficently wet. Everytime she would push down against me, I felt her body spasm, and she would moan loudly. And each time the moan subsided she would pull her body back up and do it again. One of the trips up was further than before, freeing a very stiff dick to slide between us. Her next pull down came with the same force as before, only this time, I entered the hottest, wettest, tightest pussy I could ever remember. OK... OK... I know what you're saying, they are all the hottest, wettest, tightest when you are deep in it, but she was. Kalla's eyes shot open and her mouth opened, but nothing came out. It surprised us both, but now that I was lodged in tight, I wasn't going to give up purchase. Her hips and body jerked, I felt her legs loosen there grip across my back, but even the muscles there were twitching. I used my weight and push down flat to the bed, not shoving in, but just holding myself still and forcing her hips to slow. Her eyes were closed, but her lids were twitching like someone in dream sleep, her arms had relaxed just laying across my shoulders limply. Every now and then, her body would shudder and she would give a slight moan.

Her eyes opened and she imediately grabbed my head in her hands and kissed me. Her lower body moved some then stopped, her eyes got wider.

"You're still in me... ohhhhhh, I thought it was a dream. SSSSooo big." she spoke out, breaking the kiss but wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I wondered what it would feel like when it finally happened."

Hearing that threw up little stop signals, unfortunately, they were being dismissed by the more dominant go signals her body and my dick were giving. When her lips were not on mine, they were working on my neck or ear, her hips were making small circles pulling me and nudging back, and she had managed to get increasingly wetter around me. A small out and in motion gained a hiss from her but her legs again wrapped my hips and locked my body tight against her.

"Easy... but don't stop! It makes me feel sooooooo full." she whispered in my ear before clamping her teeth on my lobe.

I had become anxious, but I pushed myself to be slow. I felt her next orgasm rip through her, no build up, no sound, no encouragement, just the feeling that my dick was clamped in a vise, I thought the heel of one of her feet was going to pop into my ass, and eight sharp, red-hot points of pain started in my lower back and raked upwards. A few more minutes of repeating this took it's toll on her and me. She had cum at least three times and was like a limp rag doll, my butt was bruised and my back felt like it was on fire, but my nuts had a tingle that said time was near. Two more pushes and I was there. I felt myself go rigid and my ball sac pull up tight and begin to unload.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.