The First Day of the Rest of Our Life - Cover

The First Day of the Rest of Our Life

Copyright© 2007 by long4pink

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An older man gets a new lease on life and things just seem to fall his way as adventure and excitement and lots of sex seem to happen. He meets the woman of his dreams... or is she a woman yet? (Some of the codes are for chapters to come.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Slow  

I will forever remember the night that I met Kalla... it was a cold and blistery night, the wind howling, the rain and snow falling, freezing on contact... ??? OMG, what bullshit is that! This is south Louisiana, it was August 6th, and at 11 P.M. at night, it was still better than 85 degrees and the humidity was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. I had waited for evening to fall to leave Houston, just to be easy on the truck, the heat during the day was so intense that big trucks were losing tires (and tire pieces) all over the road. My truck now being a pickup, having retired from driving a couple years ago, but I do know the damage that can be avoided by simply waiting until the sun goes down. Plus, the traffic was a lot less to deal with.

I remember the day, because it was the first day in over nine monthes, that I could breath a sigh of relief. Some monthes earlier finding a lump under my arm. Another month of whirlwind diagnosis ending at M.D. Anderson's in Houston, Tx. Non-Hodgekins lymphoma, you just never realize the fear you feel when you hear those words referring to you. Anyway... six monthes of non-surgical treatments later, of which at many points, I wished they would have just left a gun with one bullet in it, I was in remission. This had been my second checkup since the last treatment, and I wasn't due back for 3 monthes. As I was about to leave, the doctor had handed me a prescription, told me it was available if I needed or wanted it. Looking at it, I kinda' laughed, it was for Cialis. Luckily for me, even though I am 52 years old, that has never been a problem for me. I told the doctor that but did want to ask him a question about these drugs. He said he would try and answer, so I told him I had seen all the commercials and all, but couldn't figure out... what's wrong with a 4 hour erection, and was that a bad thing?

I thought Anna, the nurse, was going to choke laughing. And the good doctor looked a little irritated. Hell, I was serious! And after a brief explanation, I realized that they meant continuous and said so. Then dear Dr. Ramus played my straight man better than if it had been rehearsed when he asked if I did that often, and I told him, not as often as I would have liked, but that 4 hours was reasonable. It had the desired effect on Anna. As I followed her back to the appointment desk and watched that sweet ass sway, I felt what could be the first of four hours. As I was standing next to her at the counter, she was explaining to the girl that I needed an appointment and the lab workup for visit 3 monthes away. Her hand drifted to my pocket and I felt her slip something in it, then it slipped around the front of my pants and she got a healthy handful of my dick. This last move kind of took me off gaurd, but pleasantly so. With that, she turned and walk back up the hall, but called back tome, " See you in 3 monthes, Wally, if not before." And disappeared down the hall. I watched that sassy ass until she turned into one of the exam rooms.

Once outside, I took out the piece of paper in my pocket, and found Anna's cell number and a note that she was off in 2 hours. What the hell, no one waiting for me to get home, and nothing to do when I got there. Besides, it was too damn hot to go anywhere right then, little did I know how hot it was going to get before the evening was over. I went across the street to Denny's to grab something to eat and wait the desired time to call. An hour and half later I called, getting her voice mail telling me the she would return my call as soon as she got the message. What a sweet little voice! That was 3:50 and at 4:01, my cell rang. " Well... hello there Anna! How are you? I got your message, was there something else we needed to discuss?"

Her giggle ran through me like a chill, and in her lilty little voice explained how happy she was that I had responded so well to the treatments and was now in remission. And how she thought that we might have a drink or something to celebrate that. Sounded good to me, so I asked her to drinks and dinner, to this she declined, saying that tomorrow was treatment day, meaning that they started at 6 AM, but... that she lived not far from the office, and if i would be willing to ride that way, she had plenty of refreshments there. Who am I to argue with a beautiful lady?

A few minutes later I was pulling in the drive to a nice little garden home, with a well kept yard. It actually seemed a little out of place for the neighborhood, most of the homes being what appeared to be rental property with helter skelter maintainance. I knocked on the front door, which was slightly ajar, and heard a welcome and make myself at home called from the rear of the house.The house looked lived in, but neat and well kept and as I surveyed the layout, my eyes caught the shoes by the back door, the nurses uniform that lay draped across the kitchen stool, and the bra that lay in the hallway floor. Making my way to the uniform, it was still warm and damp, I lifted it to my face and could smell her perfume. I grabbed it, and the shoes and walked towards the back, stopping to pick up the bra. The tag said 34C, and it too was brought to my face. Taking a deep whiff, I looked up to see Anna standing in her bedroom doorway, smiling. "Do you always go around sniffing womens clothes?" she asked me. I told her that I was the hunter, tracking my prey's trail. And I needed to know if this was fresh or something from yesterday. I guess I should describe the woman who was now walking straight for me and the profured clothing.

She had put on a pair of shiny silk running shorts and a loose fitting tank top. She was about 5' 6" tall and maybe weighed 110 lbs. soaking wet. Her waist was sinfully narrow and hips that make a man know what he has hands for. A chesty little girl, but not overly big, and legs that would make a runner jealous. Her skin was the color of creamed coffee and hair that was a shade darker brown with a few auburn highlights that fell to her mid back. She told me she was originally from Brazil, but had come over with her family when she was 3 and been raised in the United States. I took her to be 30 - 32 years old, but found out later that she was 38.

She took the clothes and threw them in what appeared to be a laundry area, and as she bent to put the shoes down, I was afforded a great view of those wonderful tits. Dark mounds with nipples that appeared to be almost black and standing large and puffy. The shorts had tightened across her ass and my breathing stopped as I realized that her shorts had pulled into her crotch and her large labia wrapped the material and it appeared her pussy was trying to eat through the band of cloth that tried to cover it. When she straightened and headed for the kitchen she never adjusted or pulled it down.

In the kitchen, she started making a pitcher of margaritas and kept bending over and teasing. The conversation went from a little about each other to work, then to family and finally got a little flirty. She set glasses on the table and grabbed the blender to pour, but since they were so frozen they didn't pour easily and one large slosh came out and mostly landed in my lap. Man, talk about wilt-a-dick! That shit was cold! And my kaiki pants had a large lime green wet spot from my waist band to knees. Still apologizing and giggling at the same time, she is telling me to get out of those and lets get them in the wash before they stain. She had grabbed my belt and had it undone and the pants unsnapped and unzipped before the I had the clear thought to tell her that I didn't wear underwear. " I'm a nurse, silly... I've seen 'em before" she told me. Kicking my shoes off, and lifting one foot, she grabbed the cuff and cleared that leg and repeated the same on the other. It was then that I noticed she had stopped, she slowly looked up at me with a smile and asked, "What you said in the office? Was that just bullshit? " I grinned and shot back "There's not but one way to find out... but if you keep dousing me in ice, it'll never make it up" " Awwww... then maybe I can warm it up some and you can show me." With that said she leaned forward and lapped at the head with her tongue, using her tongue to bounce my dick, she sucked just the head and pulled back to stretch me a little, and then licked up and down the sides before taking me deep in mouth. I don't care how much ice was there before, the liquid heat that was there now wrapped around me, well, I certainly began to respond, but as i went to place my hands on her head, she jumped back and told me to hold that thought but that she was going to get pants in the wash. Then turning around, she motioned for the shirt too as part of it was also wet. So here I stand in astrange woman's kitchen with only a pair of socks on, which I quickly removed. And sat at the table to wait for Anna's return.

When Anna came back in the room I was pleasantly surprised, she too had shucked the short and top and there before me was a bronze Brazillian goddess. I would swear that I actually might have been drooling. Her navel was pierced and she had a small tatoo that could just see on the inside and front of her thigh. She came right over to me, no more pretense, no more tease, and placed her lips on mine, her hands went to my lap. Warm hands caressing me and reaching down to grab and squeeze my balls. Needless to say... I grew, I felt the twitch, felt myself stiffen and begin to rise. Her mouth never let up on mine and her tongue was doing the twist in my mouth. My hands had been on her back and feeling her ass, but they sought to support those beautiful tits, cupping them up and feeling the hard rubbery nipples push into my palms. I love to touch, I love the wonderful feeling of smooth soft skin running over my finger tips, so what I was doing now, had me in heaven. Anna broke off the kiss, and began to trail her lips down my body, grazing my right nipple, my back arched, it felt like someone has shocked me. She looked up at me and grinned and said she would save that discovery for later. Her tongue traced down my stomach, teasing my navel and then swirled around the shaved pubic area. Yeah... I know... I know... but I have shaved there since I was 16, even had it waxed a time or two, the ladies seem to love it and find it a pleasant surprise. And I have also found that the ones that "don't do the oral thing" have been more inclined to try. Anyway, the lady just engulfed me. I felt the head hit the back of her throat and stop. She backed up to the top, allowing spit and drool to slather down the shaft.

Now, I guess I'm big, but not huge, just a little under 8", and just a tad over 6" around, but I do have 2 things that seem to keep the ladies interest. The doctor that circumcised me when I was born had to be an artist, the helmut is large and flared and well defined. The other is the result of a baseball accident when I was 9 years old. I was pitching and took a line drive that hit me in the area of the top of the pants zipper. It bruised my bladder and the top of my dick. All that swole up huge and I bled a little inside, but the concern was if it had broken those chambers. For a month, I was in constant embarissment, as all the doctors and nurses had to handle me to examine the damage. At any rate, what that left was a large bump on the top when I have an erection, which is how I got the nickname "Dog", well... that was the shortened cleaned up version that was used. When I was out with my friends or at practice, it was "dog dick" because of my "knot". At first, it made me a little angry, but then I learned to wear the nick proudly. It amazed me how I suddenly became popular with the girls, and even eventually some of the seniors. Anyway...

Back to Anna, this woman was giving me a blowjob that would put a porn star to shame. All the sound effects and spit, she would back off and the visual was tremendous. Then the next thing I know, her nose is buried in my pubic area, and my dick is wrapped in something so tight and it feels like I am being milked. I told her that I couldn't stand much of that, and she backed off to the end and swipes the head with her tongue, "Got to ya' huh?" I nodded yes and saw the devil look in her eyes when she goes straight back down to the root, my back arched, my head swirled, eyes closed, as she ringed my ball sack with her thumb and forefinger and pulled straight down. I came like I have never before, maybe when I was much younger, but I could feel the shots and the power behind them. The last two contractions, she had back up to get a breath and they unloaded in her mouth, she never missed a drop. As she sat back, she grabbed my dick and was milking the last few drops from it, her face was a glorious mess and her smacking and licking was so nasty! Looking aat me she says " Now its your turn big boy! Four hours, huh? We'll see..." with that she grabbed my hand and started to lead me to the bedroom, about half way down the hall, I scooped her up in my arms and carried her as I locked my lips on hers. My adrenline was still running high and though I had started to soften a little, the ruch of tasting myself in her kiss had me hard again before I threw her ass on the bed.

As she lay there, her hair billowed back around her face on the bed, I was hard pressed to find a place to start. She was so beautiful, I wanted it all at once. I layed across her and kissed her, just feeling the heat of her satinny soft skin, her nipples being the big distraction, they were hard as little rocks, and pushing into my chest demanding attention. And attention they got, gripping, squeezing, licking, sucking, I mawled them with my hands and lips and teeth. First one, then the other and then I pushed them together and sucked both nipples in, nipping them with my teeth. Her legs were locked around my back and I could feel tremors running through through them and her pussy was soaking me. She was dripping wet and rubbing herself all over me, I would say dryhumping me, but there was nothing dry about it. I felt it when she came, the spasms and jerks, then her legs relaxed and dropped down to the bed. I moved my attentions then, my hands still busy on those tits, my mouth began to trail south. When I got to her navel and ringed my tongue around it, I felt the jerks, and when I began to flip the little half ring there around with my tongue, her stomach jerked and bumped and her hands held me there for a minute. Her pubes consisted of a wedge shaped strip about 2 inches long, about a half inch wide at the top and taperred to a point. My tongue traced around and around it, the deep rich brown skin so smooth. The contrast of the skin tones was adding to my excitement, especially Anna's pussy lips, so large and puffy, and almost black in color. As my breath came across them, she pulled her legs back and open, putting her feet flat on the bed.

Now I was ready to explore, my hands left her tits and moved to the inside of her thighes. Thats when I got to see the tatoo I noticed earlier, it was a little naked sexy she devil about an inch and a half tall with the wording "devil's den" under it. She was so wet, and the taste was driving me crazy, salty sweet, and so much the essence of this woman, it was intoxicating. I sucked up the lip closest and pulled it into my mouth, drawing more blood into it, making it swell. Then the other side the same but chewing on it a little more, Anna was pushing her sex into my face, sliding it up, one of her hands had moved to the back of my head and the other she was using to open herself up, holding her pussy spread. She was pulling my face into her and I was not struggling... at least not hard. I have a pretty good size bump on my face that most people call a nose, but right now it was a face dick and I was using it to its best advantage. I'd slather my tongue down low, tickling her ass with my tongue while my nose was buried in her pussy, the sharp crooked cartlage at the top rubbing her little clit, then lay my tongue flat and broad, and drag it upward. Her legs spread wide, my hands behind her knees, both her hands now holding my head, pulling on my ears, she reached behind and locked her fingers and pulled my face hard against her. I felt her body rumble, her knees shook in my hands, her stomach tighten so much it pushed my tongue out of her, all I heard was her gurgle like before she completely relaxed.

As I stood, I could see her head lolling from side to side, and her legs and arms would quiver like they were in chills. My dick was like a piece of stone, it was so hard that it actually felt a little painful. Her body was the first I had been intimate with in over 6 monthes, I mean... other than my own. I pulled her hips to the edge of the bed and picked up her legs, I was at the perfect height to just walk in a little and I was nudging heaven. A little push and she had just the head in and that was just so tight even as wet as she was. Her eyes opened more and began to focus. I felt Anna pull her legs back and open them, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I pulled back a little and gave another little shove and sank a little more. The bitch was smiling at me, grinning as she would tighten herself and taunt me... "Fuck me... drive it hard. Is that all you got? FUCK ME!" I pulled back again and put my hips into the next shove as I saw her grin, I felt her pussy flare open like a flower and suck me in. She was holding me out to tease me, but when she let me in, I went in till I bumped her cervix. That got her attention! Her mouth opened to protest but nothing came out, it couldn't because mine was clamped tight over hers. She started this fire and now she was going to feel the heat. My hips slapped and slammed, her knees were on my shoulders, she was wide open and stretched and everytime i hit bottom, I gained a little entrance. The next shove I felt something give a little and the next, it gave alot. Something very tight wrapped around the head of my dick and suddenly there was room to spare. I broke the kiss and looked to Anna's eyes,... they were fluttering and her knees had tightened on my neck. I went to pull back and her hands shot to my back, her ankles locked behind my neck, I heard her groan "NNNNNNNNNoooooo... still! be still! "

I stopped moving, but her pussy didn't. It kept opening and closing, like it was trying to eat me alive. I felt her quiver and felt hot liquid gush from around my dick, my nut sack was dripping, her eyes slowly focused on mine and she smiled that wicked little smile I was growing to like. "You are someplace no one has ever been. " she said. Her ankles unhooked themselves and she dropped her legs to my waist. They wrapped around my back and i felt her flex her hips and pull me closer, when she locked her feet again, she looked in my eyes and asked "You ready?" I was already pulling back, then she pulled me back in hard. Her heels would flex on my ass, and whatever had me captive inside, was trying to keep me there. My thought was it was hell to get in, and getting out was going to be work too... whenever I decided to try. My knot was dealing with her clit, and the head of my dick was getting super sensitive. I had that electric feeling of just about to cum but it was just a breathe away. Slapping and banging, I had felt Anna'a spasms, felt her tighten and loosen and just get wetter and wetter. When I felt her jerk me, I broke the kiss we had been sharing, and stood up straight. I reached behind me and unhook her feet, pulling her legs straight up my chest, I bent her knees a little and brought the soles of her feet to my lips. As my lips and tongue traced across the bottom of her feet, I could feel the contractions of her muscles from the tickling feeling. I began to lap and wiggle my tongue over her soles, bringing more reaction and then just as I thought that I couldn't hold out any longer, I wrapped my lips around one of her big toes and sucked and licked around it. I saw her eyes shoot open, a growling groan came from her mouth, and it felt like her pussy was trying to do to my dick what I was doing to her toe. My nuts churned and puked, spitting all those little nasty wigglers deep in the lady, and it was all I could do to hang on. By the time we managed to settle down a bit, I was on my knees with my butt on my heels and she was straddle me, with her eyes closed and her body jerking. I had never seen a woman cum like that before, it was beautiful and scary at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.