Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Jean awoke with a start, not knowing for a moment where she was. She felt the slow rising and falling of a Mike's breathing, as she lay on him, naked and still connected by his semi-hard cock. At her twitching awake, Mike also came awake and looked down as the same moment Jean raise her head and looked up at Mike's face. Mike broke into a satisfied smile as seeing his little slut take in her situation and then reach up and struggle to get Mike to bend down and kiss her. Mike did one better and pulled her whole body up into his arms and gave her a ravenous kiss. Jean was just able to keep the tip of Mike's cock head nestled at the entrance to her pussy in this new position. She involuntary tried to keep his cock from losing contact by squeezing her legs together trapping her newfound toy close to where she now realized it would have free reign. After a good kiss, Mike pulled up and asked, "So, did I meet your expectation? Did you like your first experience with a black master? I hope I gave you something you never felt and now want on a regular basis." Jean smiled up into her lover's face and just started kissing all over his face. She kissed his eyes, his nose, his forehead and when she got back to his mouth she pushed her tongue as deep as possible. When she came up for air, she had to confess, "Oh baby, I never had sex like that. You can take this pussy and my body whenever you want to, and I hope it will be every ten minutes. I cannot believe the orgasms you gave me. I am a little sore, but it's a good sore. Can we have sex again? I don't know what I will do if I don't feel this magnificent rod in be soon."

Mike nodded and replied, "Man does not live on sex alone. I promise to give you all the sex you need this weekend. But you must be my serving girl to earn it. Now get that sweet ass up and make up lunch." Looking at his nightstand clock he groaned, "You must have really worn me out. It's 1:30. I need my nourishment. Make us something good and bring it out to the pool. I will be waiting. Oh, and remember, only you heels are appropriate for a serving wench like you."

Mike gently rolled Jean to the side and got up and strode to the head and had a nice long piss. He did not close the door and Jean could hear him as he relieved himself. When he came out he looked at the lounging blond and walked over and slapped her again on her ass. "What are you doing lazing around? If you want to get my attention and get me to make you the black cock slut your husband wants you to be, you best get a move on."

Jean took just a second to register Mike's command and then darted to the head to do her business and then she was out to the kitchen figuring out what she could make for lunch from the fixing in his frig. Working in Mike's kitchen naked in heels was so depraved, but the promise of more sex like she had just received seemed to slacken the debasing tone and intent of Mike's commands.

This was kind of fun and truly kinky, so she played it for all it was worth. Bringing their sandwiches and cokes out on a tray and set them down on the table. Seeing Mike's large cock open for more fun, she sat in Mike's lap. He had been for another swim naked and was still wet, but she did not mind. Mike started to kiss her but then shook his head, rose up, picking the little naked blond up in his arms, walked to the pool and threw her in the water.

Jean came up sputtering, calling him all kind of names.

Mike just walked back to his chair to start eating lunch. "I thought you needed to cool down. That hot body of yours was going to get me to fuck it if you sat on my lap any longer, so I thought a little dip would be the best chance to give me time to eat." Jean knew this was true. She would have fucked him in an instant and forgotten lunch in a second. She settled down, did a few laps to feel the pool water cool and cleanse her body. When she came out she walked to where she had lost her shoes as Mike was carrying her to the pool. Slipped them on and joined her lover for a nice lunch. When they were finished with lunch Mike let the conversation move to the only think Jean seemed to really care about and that was what a wonder sexing she had gotten. She kept marveling about how sex has never been anything like that with her husband. Ray had always been a good lover, but not firm or fierce in his desires. Mike questioned his new conquest as to how often she and Ray had sex, how they did it, and what she thought she would feel now when she had sex with Ray. She thought for a minute and said, "I know Ray really wants to try and have sex and come in my pussy when I get back tomorrow. I kind of promised we would. That's the main reason I have him in his cage is to get him stored up and hot enough to come when he fucks me. Up to now, we fuck for a good long time, and its fun, but he never seems to come. Now I hope he will be able to come, but I really don't think I will be able to fuck him and not think how it is so much a poor second to you. Oh what will I do?"

Mike pushed his conquest to realize some truths. "Jean, you have told me that this week you had some of the best cums from Ray when he was eating you out. Isn't that the only way you will be able to share sex with your husband now and get any enjoyment?"

Jean was nodding her head before she realized the consequences of his statement. Ray did not let her stop and think before stepping to the next step. "Since you still love him and want to be close to him, I think you should be kind to him and make him your number one pussy eater. I think you should not waste time trying to get him off by fucking, but do it by getting him so sexually stimulated by feeding his black cock slut, cuckold fantasy. Get him to come by telling him your stories of being a black cock slut and I am sure, once he gets his cage off and you do your thing with your hands and mouth he will be coming before you need to waste time having him fucking you. You know that will never give you pleasure now that you have been with me and stretched to be my slut. This is best for both of you. Ray still gets to come and you will then be able to get him to lick you as pay back for coming so soon and denying you the enjoyment of him fucking you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.