Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Jean could not get out of going to the home school meeting that afternoon and enjoyed meeting with her girl friends. She called Mike and explained, while promising to be at his house bright and early tomorrow. The club always went out to dinner and clutched after their session. Even if she no longer had any kids to teach, many of the young mothers looked to her for the voice of experience and she was good at giving them advice and just listening to their life's problems. Again, these women could not help opening up with their deepest feelings and personnel situations. Jean did the best she could to give advice and after all had been talked threw, she headed home to her husband. She missed her time with Mike that afternoon, but she had practiced hard with the black dildo that morning and was sure she would pass Mike's test tomorrow morning when she again went to Mike's for her next round of training. She felt her pussy getting wet just thinking about what tomorrow would bring.

When she got home, she and Ray spent a good evening and were soon in each other's arms. Jean got Ray to give her a good cunt licking to take the edge off and while they were hugging getting ready to sleep, Jean reminded him of what the weekend would bring.

"I am so liking all this attention I am getting from my loving husband now that he has opened up and let me know what has gotten him hot all these years. I never knew having you between my legs, loving my smooth pussy can be so much fun. I know when you get hot enough you will soon be able to shoot into my pussy making me a very happy women. I think another couple of days without you playing with your dick, and he will be ready to shoot as soon as he gets into my pussy. Do you think that he will be excited enough to be able to come inside your wife? I think we should continue to feed your fantasies so you will be so hot that you will be coming as soon as you get that cage off. How about I tell you a story and see if that will get you dreaming all weekend. I want you think of me as that nasty wife that has come under the spell of a black stud with a cock the size that makes your little dickee seem like a baby's when put side by side. Your loving wife, that has been so faithful for all these years, is now so wrapped up with this stud that she will do anything he asks to get that big sausage between her legs, giving her the orgasms that you have never even come close to bringing her."

Jean was lying close to her man, rubbing her sexy body up and down his straining body. She could see his poor cock straining to try and grow inside his cage. She did not know why she was putting Ray through this agony, but once started she could not help teasing her poor husband. She knew she loved him, but now she needed to see what being a black cock slut, as Ray's stories had described, would feel like.

"I think I will spend the whole weekend enjoying being the slut for a young black stud. Would you like me do that so you can live out your fantasy baby? Would you?"

Ray was using his hands to feel up all of Jean's hot body, listening to her tale and knowing that while it was only her way of getting him excited, was secretly picturing his wife doing all the things she was describing.

After Jean and Ray had calmed down, she reminded Ray that she would be conducting her tutoring classes this weekend. "Good night lover. Oh, don't forget that I have to go to that tutoring class all weekend over in Riverside. I hope you will be OK all alone, but you know I need to get these classes complete. I can't wait to get back to teaching. I will call you as often as I can. And I will be really looking forward to you and I finally fucking come Sunday night."

Ray now remembered Jean talking about having to go to some classes over the weekend, but it had not registered that she would be gone over Saturday night. Normally, he would take a break like this, that gave him the house all to himself, with calm knowing that he would have ample time to indulge his perversions and beat off. Now that he was locked in his cage, he did not know what he would do with his free time. As he heard Jean go into her soft sleep breathing, he lay there thinking what he would do now, work out, get the lawn all cleaned up, maybe organize the garage. What fun.

Jean and Ray enjoyed a nice breakfast before she went upstairs and packed her overnight bag. She had gone out during the week and bought some really sexy thing for Mike. She was so looking forward to surprising him with her outfits and being able to stay the whole weekend. She did not know what the weekend would bring between Mike and her, but she wanted to be able to enjoy it if things went well.

Ray helped carry her bag out to the car and as they were kissing goodbye, Jean could not help adding a little spice. "Now I know you will be good, because you can not do otherwise." Reaching down and grabbing Ray's cage, she gave it a tug and continued.

"I will be out with my black stud all weekend, getting the fuck of my life. I know you would love to watch, but I want you to watch those two movies we bought and picture me as those sluts getting what this little guy could never give me. You know I love you and will be back for you come Sunday, but until then, I will be my black boy friend's toy."

Letting go of his cock and getting in the car, she smiled and said, "God, this role playing is fun. You should see the look on your face."

Ray could only wave as she pulled into the street and never looked back.

As Mike started to spend the weekend keeping a tidy yard and house, Jean was driving out of town to her black man. As she pulled into Mike's driveway, she did not see him anywhere. Getting her bag, she walked up to the door and rang the bell. She had to ring twice more before Mike came to the door, dressed in his swimming suit.

Mike opened the door and saw the pretty blond standing on his step with her bag. He could not help seeing her mixture of desire and trepidation at being here like the slut she was. Mike broke the ice, "Hello Mrs. Howell, what brings you out to my home on this fine morning? And what's in the bag?"

Jean tried to put her most sexy face on. "I need to be tutored by my black man. I want to show him how much I have learned, but I know I have so much more to learn from you. I thought that we could conduct a lengthy study. I even arranged to be able to stay over night if I need to stay after school. Do you think you will be able to make me a women with that big black cock you know I adore?"

She had dropped her bag and was now running her hands up his chest and down to cup his package. Reaching up to kiss him, Mike smiled and met her lips with a crushing display of power and lust.

"Before we go on, I want to get something straight. You will be my slut if you enter this house. You will do what I say, when I say it. I will take you places that will change your whole perception of sex. I will not let you leave until you dedicate your life to pleasing me. If you want to experience that, I want you to strip naked right here. I want you to pull down my suit and show me that you have practiced and are now ready to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Decide now, because once you become my women you will be forever addicted to my cock. I hope you and your husband can handle the roller coaster I plan on taking you."

Mike stood there and stroked the trembling blond. She looked up into his eyes, and down at his growing cock. She knew that she had to see what this man could do to her and after reading all those stories this week and playing the hot games with her husband, she made her decision. Stepping back, looking quickly around to be sure no one could see her, she reached back and slipped the light dress off her shoulders and wiggled it down over her hips. Standing there in just her panties and bra, she started to pull Mike's suit down his legs. She was startled out of her revere, when Mike slapped her hard on her ass.

"You are starting off badly. What did I tell you to do, before you were to suck my cock?" Jean rubbed her ass and quickly started to remove her bra and panties off her petite little body. As she started to remove her heels, Mike stopped her.

"That's better, but leave the heels on. As a matter of fact I want you to be in heels of at least three inches at all time that you are not in my bed. I think they make your legs look tight and gives you a little height so I can reach all your treasures. Now show me what you can do."

Jean, with a big handprint clear on her left ass cheek, was soon on her knees on Mike's welcome mat. She now started to show Mike what she had learned. Leaning on his door jam, Mike stoked his new toys hair as she worked hard to get his cock down her throat. She worked and worked, but just could not seem to get her nose into his pubic hair. Mike grabbed her head and held it so she stopped. Tilting it so she was looking up into his eyes, he asked, "Looks like you are having trouble getting to your goal. Do you want me to help you, little slut? Do you want to feel my cock taking control of your pussy so bad that you will let me take control and help you make the grade?"

Jean was so desperate that she immediately nodded her head yes. Mike responded, "I thought so. Now, hold on cause you may not enjoy this, but I will."

Jean did not know she could feel so small and used, as Mike wrapped strands of her hair in both hands and then took a firm hold of her head. With his throbbing cock already deep in her mouth, she was helpless as Mike tilted her head back, looked down into her eyes, took a step forward so his cock was going directly down into her face and started to thrust his cock down her gullet. Jean was now sitting on her heals and immediately grasped with a choking feeling as the flesh plug took possession of her throat. With one massive shove, Mike had Jean's nose deep into his pubic hair. He held her with his cock fully embedded in her and started to taunt her as only a black stud can.

"Well, I guess you will get your pussy plundered now that I have made you reach your full potential as a cock sucker. Hell, your not really a cock sucker now, you're just a fuck face slut. This is the way I want to remember you, eyes watering, and slobber dripping on your fat tits. Oh, I am so going to enjoy making you my women."

Mike had started a slow up and down motion, using his legs to power his fucking of the lovely Mrs. Howell's throat. As he saw the effect his words were having on his new toy, he built up his speed. Jean was now getting use to the large cock deep in her throat. She was able to get just a breath each time he moved his crotch from her nose. She went totally into his control as she just kept swallowing all the spit and cock juice that was accumulating in her mouth. The sucking was giving Mike the greatest feeling as it messaged his cock as he fractioned deep in her warm throat.

"Come on bitch, you love this. You worked so hard practicing. I know you had that rubber dick in your throat. How does it compare to the real thing? Nowhere close I bet. You are making me feel so good, I think I will have you do this to me every time we get together to show you that I have control. You are here for my enjoyment, and since I know you will be getting better sex then you ever imagined, you will be coming back for more. Now work that throat, cause her comes your breakfast. And you better keep all my juice in your stomach. No bitch of mine spits it out or pukes. Oh baby, I love it, here it comes."

Taking a final plunge to the deepest part of Jean's throat, he shot the first three spurts of his seed directly down her throat. Slowly pulling out, he ended with the final shots filling her mouth and being swallowed lovingly by his new conquest.

Jean had never been so sexually debased, and energized as the same time. She had snuck a hand down to her pussy and when she felt the powerful cock come she had pinched her own clit to get a wonderful orgasm. She was now flushed and kept her eyes up locked on her new mentor. She would not release Mike's cock even when he let go of her head. She worked her tongue slowly around the shaft and head. Occasionally, working it back into her throat. She never wanted to lose this linkage with raw male sexuality.

Mike was truly amazed at the leg trembling come this little married vixen had given him. He was ready to continue his conquest inside. Pushing Jean's mouth off his spent cock he turned and walked into the house. Jean sagged and looked down at her sloppy tits. She pulled her hand from her quivering pussy and listened to Mike's next command.

"Pull yourself together Jean. Get your stuff and put it in my bedroom. I think I will take a little swim to rejuvenate myself. When you are ready come out to the pool. I have got to see what you can do with that pussy, if you were that good with your mouth. Jean watched Mike's naked ass move down the hall with his large cock visible swaying between his legs. He was soon turning the corner towards the pool. Jean took a moment to again adjust to what had just happened. It had been so fast and so violent. She could not believe she had sucked this black guy off on his doorstep. Taking in her situation, she quickly got up and pulled all her stuff into the house and closed the door. Standing in just her heels, she began to move to Mike's bedroom. Putting her bag on a chair, she couldn't help looking at herself in the full-length mirror Mike had hung on the door. She quickly took her hand and wiped the still wet spit from her boobs. Her nipples were rock hard and she had to rub her hand over them to get them to settle down. Her makeup was running as Mike had really got her eyes watering when he throat fucked her. Jean got her make up kit from her bag and went and fixed her face. Starring back at her was a woman she did not recognize. Naked, except her highest heels, face now fixed and sexy looking, she would never have believed she could be in a situation like this. Why did Ray's stories get her thinking this would be so hot. Yes, she had enjoyed her come playing with herself while Mike face fucked her, but that could not be called loving. She decided to keep going until she got a taste of his black cock and if it was not what she had played up in her own fantasies, she would go home and play with her husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.