Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

The morning routine the couple went through was done in quite reflection. Jean made Ray's breakfast as he showered and dressed. Once Ray had finished eating, she handed him his lunch and ushered him to the door. They always had a nice kiss goodbye, with Ray fondling Jean's great ass in her robe as farewell. Just as Ray was turning to leave, Jean asked, "So Ray, did you enjoy our games last night? I really liked that you were able to come. I guess that interracial sex stuff really gets you going."

Ray could not help being honest with his wife, as she stood there so sexy letting him feel her great body. "Baby, I had a great time. I truly enjoyed your blowjob. I guess that role playing got you pretty hot too as I never knew you could do such a great job."

Jean reached up and kissed him again. "Well, I'm glad I could help you with your fantasy. Do you want me to continue with the black cock slut thing? If so, I think we can really enjoy our time together."

Ray looked at his hot wife and gave her one last hug. "Jeannie, baby, I guess you now know what I like, so if we can do this some more that would be great."

Jean nodded her head and pushed Ray on his way. "OK hubby, whatever you want. I will be the little black cock slut you always wanted. Have a good day at work while I read some more stories to get us going."

As Jean closed the garage door after Ray left, she started to think on what had happened. She went through her morning routine of reading the paper over her coffee, but could not get over what a change one night had brought to her relationship with Ray. Her fling with Mike was something that just happened and she had not been sure she would ever have gone through with more as he had alluded to in yesterday's afternoon adventure. But now that she knew that Ray was into hot wives being given to black studs by their wimp husbands, she had to admit that she had been really excited by Ray's role playing and had given him a blowjob using all the tricks she had learned with Mike and her practice sessions.

She did not think she could come out and admit her black loving with Mike to Ray yet, but now she knew that if Ray ever did find out, she could always say she was just doing what Ray wanted and was fulfilling his fantasy, not hers.

Finishing her coffee she went to take her morning shower. As she was shaving her legs she remembered Mike's direction that she come today with a clean pussy. She sat in her shower, holding the shaver and decided that it would be fun to see what both Ray and Mike thought of her being clean as a teenager. Since she did not work out anywhere and having just finished her annual physical she thought what the heck. It will always grow back if I don't like it. It took her little time to remove her neatly trimmed pussy hair and she could not help but play her fingers over her now prominent lips and enjoy the new sensations.

Finishing her shower and wrapping her hair in a towel she went the computer and took some time to read more of Ray's sites. She was able, with the help of one of Ray's vibrators, to get off twice before she pulled herself together. There was not much to do around the house as Ray had really done a good job of cleaning up last night, so she had lunch and now had to decide what she would wear. This was really a choice of her continuing submission to Mike or to now try and find a renewed relationship with Ray. Sexy cloths or house cloths? As her hands reached into her lingerie drawer and pulled out her only thong panties and a garter belt to hold up a pair of sheer white stockings, she knew she was going to be bad today.

At 1300, she was again knocking on Mike's door. He made her knock three times before he called her to enter. She again locked the door and soon was standing at the black man's desk. Mike had hit the video switch when she knocked and was hoping for another good recording. Jean did not disappoint. Stripping down to her garter belt, stocking and heels, she was soon kneeling before the young man, pushing back his chair and struggling to get his cock into her mouth. Mike was very happy to see the clean pussy of his new conquest and could not help but smile at her submissiveness. She worked hard and was able to get an inch or two more down but still had a ways to go to meet his demand to have her head buried in his pubic hair before she got his cock in her swampy pussy. Mike tried to hold off as long as possible and Jean's jaw was sore when he grabbed her head and held her so she was again forced to swallow all his steamy load. Sitting back on her heels, and wiping a strand of cum that had clung between her lips and Mike's cock, she knew that he was please with her performance. Mike flicked the switch, turning off the tape and reached down and pulled his new toy up onto his lap. He gave her a deep kiss and could taste his own cum on her lips. "You did very well today, baby. I love your new shaved look. Did your hubby see you like this?"

Jean shook her head no. "I did it this morning after he went to work. I also practiced with a black dildo. Did I do better today? Did you enjoy it?"

Mike stroked this blonde's hot body and said, "You bet. I really like your enthusiasm. Where did you find the dildo to practice?"

Jean could not help herself and started telling Mike all about her afternoon finding Ray's stash and how they had role played that evening. Ray's devious mind was going a mile a minute as she told him that her hubby was truly a cuckold want to be. He would be sure to fulfill his wish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.