Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Jean spent the rest of the afternoon rooting around Ray's computer room looking for his stash of porn toys. She finally found them in Ray's closet with his old uniforms. Stuffed in an old flight helmet bag was quite an assortment of perversion. She found three dildo/vibrators, including the big black one she saw Ray using on Saturday. She also found some old VCR porn tapes with some BDSM themes, a thumb drive and some interesting clamps and wire that her mind just could not figure out how they could be used on a guy. The clamps looked like the kind you use for holding together model parts, but she started to see how the could also be use to squeeze body parts. She began to wonder just what Ray was using them for. Jean wondered what was on the thumb drive so she booted up the computer and was soon sitting with her mouth open looking at all the stories Ray had saved as well as a file called Picks. The stories would take weeks to go through, but the titles gave a good indication that Ray was heavy into interracial sex and slut wife stories. These stories and Ray's favorite files had Jean convinced that Ray spent many hours beating off to these stories fantasizing about what it would be like to either see it or be part of it. Jean next opened the Picks file and saw many pictures of Ray performing self bondage of his balls and dick using cock rings, rubber bands and the like.

She also saw pictures that looked like Ray with studs through his nipples. She had never gotten into sucking or kissing Ray's nipples but now she recalled that over the years, Ray's nipples had gotten abnormally big.

They almost looked like a young teen girl's nipples in size. What she did not know was that Ray had been abusing his nipples for years as part of his nightly sexual stimulation. He had even gone so far as to pierce his own nipples using needles and now regularly put paper clips with weighs through his holes to pull them. It was just by chance that Ray was not enjoying this part of his perversion when Jean had caught him.

There were also pictures of Ray with the big black dildo up his ass and two pictures that made her gasp. They were of her in the shower. Ray must have taken them when she was washing her hair and never noticed. Now she was wondering what Ray had done with her pictures? Was he sharing them on the Web?

Taking all the toys and spreading them over her bed she started to wonder what she should do. Should she confront Ray and see what he said when he saw her with all his toys? Should she keep it a secret and use the black dildo without his knowing? Not being one for secrets and really wondering how Ray would react she decided to let Ray see all his toys laid out when he got home. But there was still a couple of hours to burn till the great confrontation, so she picked up the black dildo with a tissue and took it to the dish washer for a good cleaning. She was not going to practice with this toy until it was clean from all of Ray's ass juice.

Once satisfied with the cleanliness of the toy she laid on the bed and started to see just how much she could get down her throat. After many tries and with her eyes watering from the effort, she stopped and rested. She had been able, if she tilted her head back, to get a good 8 inches into her mouth and down here throat. She knew that Mikes cock was at least an inch or two longer then Ray's dildo so she would have to keep practicing. She was tempted to use the dildo on her pussy, but did not want her first deep penetration to be by a rubber cock. She wanted her black stud to make her a woman and find virgin territory to claim. She did use one of the vibrators on her clit as she read some of Ray's stories. She was absolutely dripping when she looked up and saw the time. With only 20 minutes until Ray arrived home, she put the thumb drive back in the helmet bag where Ray might think she didn't find it. Straightening up Ray's room and drying her leaking pussy, she sat on the chair in the bedroom and waited.

When Ray came home he called out to his wife and she said, "I'm in the bedroom, come on up, I have a surprise for you."

Ray, thinking that this was going to be another afternoon fuck session, bounded up the stairs. When he burst into the bedroom and saw all his play toys on the bed he stopped in his tracks. Jean just sat there and after an uncomfortable silence said, "Well, I think you have some explaining to do, Ray."

Ray just stood there trying to come up with what to say. How had Jean found his stash? That wasn't important. He had been careless and now he had to pay the price. What story could he spin?

"Honey, You know that with the boys home over the years that I have been taking my sexual relieve into my own hands. I guess that I have gotten carried away with some of the toys I have used over the years."

Jean got up and picked up the big black dildo and waved in under his nose. "What do you do with this big fellow?"

Ray gulped and lowered his head not able meet her eyes. "I sometimes use it to stimulate my butt." Jean keep up. "Are you gay, Ray. Do you want to find a man? Is that why you don't come with me any more?"

Ray was taken aback by Jean's accusation. "No babe, I am not gay. I just like the feeling sometimes of something up my ass. I read about it in stories and thought I would try it to see what if felt like. I have never had sex with a guy, or think I could. Please believe that. This is not why I don't come anymore during sex."

Jean now had Ray on his heels so she pressed forward. "So why don't you come with me. Do you come when you play with yourself and use these while reading your porn on the Internet?" Ray sat on the bed and shook his head yes.

"I'm sorry babe, I do come when I beat off, but it takes me a long time. I guess I just need a lot of stimulation now."

"How often do you beat off Ray? Be honest. You go to your room every night for a time, do you beat off every day? No wonder you have nothing left for me. I can't compete with your self flagellation."

Ray tried to reach out and hold Jean, but she backed up.

"I have to think about this Ray. I will have more questions in a minute, until then go downstairs and make dinner. I have to think."

Ray beat a hasty retreat and went to the kitchen to fix the best dinner he could rustle up. Jean sat in the room and thought how she was going to use this new leverage to her favor. Ray obviously had a thing for interracial sex. What she did not know was if it was just a fantasy or did he really want to start living the lifestyle of the cuckold. She thought she would question Ray about what type of porn he was into and see if he would lie or come out with his true preference.

Putting on just a sexy nightgown, she went down stair when Ray called that dinner was ready. Ray had down a great job with dinner to include candlelight and wine. He was holding her chair out as she entered the dining room.

"Here Babe, sit down. I will bring you your food." Ray served her and then in a meek tone asked. "May I join you?"

Jean looked at this new submissive and scared husband and had two realizations. One, she enjoyed having Ray serve her. Two, this guy would never hold the same position of master of this house and her body again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.