Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Jean's mind raced as she sat on the bed and watched her husband go about drying off. She had moved so far in one day that she needed to take a time out to figure out what was happening in her life. As Ray noticed his wife sitting on the bed in her shorts and shirt, he smiled, dropped his towel and started to move towards his bride. Jean was mad at Ray for his recent jack off session. She had always suspected that Ray was doing some jacking off when he was up late at night, but with her not wanting to have sex with the kids around, she just let it go as normal male hormones. Now she began to wonder how much he beat off and was could that be a reason for his lack of coming when they made love. Remembering the intensity of that movie, she could understand how Ray would get off on it, as it has gotten her juices going from just watching for ten minutes. Of course her afternoon with Mike might have had something to do with her seeing it as more sexual then disgusting.

Jean wanted to see what Ray would do if she came on to him. Standing up she moved to her naked husband and gave him a soft kiss. "Hey babe, I missed you today." Ray said as they broke their kiss. Jean hugged him and responded, "Me too, the training was fun, but now I could use a little lovin from my man." Ray was always up for sex, but he was pretty sure he would not come after his afternoon of fun jackin off to some hot videos. Being a good husband, he was always ready to try and please her when she showed interest. "Oh baby, you know I love to make love to you. Let me undress you and we can have some fun."

The two went through their normal lovemaking rituals. Ray kissed and tried to get Jean to let him eat her cunt. Jean held him off, not wanting him to wonder why she was so wet. Jean gave Ray a minute of sucking his cock. It was during this time that she was both ashamed of herself for comparing Ray and Mike's cocks and knowing that Mike was going to be the winner in every category. Laying back she pulled Ray up to mount her. She enjoyed his fucking, but with her very moist pussy, and Ray's recent jacking off, they both called it quits after about ten minutes of fruitless humping.

Jean caressed Ray's back as they lay together.

Ray mumbled, "That was great babe. You have a fine pussy. Sorry I couldn't get you to come, I guess I am tired from the yard work today." Jean now knew the real reason for his lack of coming. "That's OK baby. I know you love me and want to see me happy. I just don't know what we can do to get you to come. Why do you think you can't anymore? Is it something about me that no longer gets you hot?"

Ray pulled up and looked down into his wife's face, "Jeannie, I love you so much. You are my soul mate. I don't know what the problem is but it has nothing to do with you. You are just getting sexier and better looking. I enjoy these love sessions even if I don't come. What I worry about is that you never come anymore. I would do anything to get you to enjoy sex more and have climax's each time we have sex. I know my equipment isn't the best so I don't know what we can do to get each other off. Whatever it is, as long as we are together, I know we will be happy."

Jean was taken back by his confession and smiled up at him. "I love you honey. We will get through this. I guess we each will have to come up with ways to get off to keep our sanity. I know you want me to be happy, so I guess I will just have to try things until I find the right stuff to make me come." Jean was trying to be supportive of Ray's hopes, but she was thinking of one big black cock way of coming that she knew she had to try. Ray would understand. After all, he seemed to like watching blonds get fucked by black guys. Maybe he wants to see her find a black boyfriend. They spent a nice weekend together and Ray was off to work on Monday. Jean was a mass of feelings and desires as she went about her day. She knew she should not think of Mike, but he was constantly on her mind. When Ray went to work, she went into the computer room and started to go through the sites from Ray's favorites. She was amazed at what she saw and read. She started to enjoy the stories and the ones about cheating wives that find black studs to take them to new sexual thrills had her hand down her panties as she fingered herself to a good come. Pulling herself together, she showered and dressed and was outside Mike's office door at 1300 on the minute.

Mike was not sure if he had scared the blond wife away over the weekend, so when he heard the soft knock at 1300 he knew that she was hooked and it was time to start reeling her in. In a loud, stern voice he called, "Enter"

Jean pushed open the door and walked in. She closed and locked the door trying to insure some privacy. Walking up to the front of Mike's desk she looked down into his face and smiled. "I thought we could continue my training this afternoon, if you have the time. I was especially interested in learning more about what to do in compromising positions."

Mike loved the way Jean was trying to be cute, but that was not the role he intended to have Jean perform for him. He could get cute girls to bed him easily. What he wanted was a devoted slut that would be at his beck and call to do whatever his deviant mind wanted. He wanted to possess this lovely wife and mother so her family would always know that she was his. Today would be the start of that transformation.

Leaning back into his chair, he put his hands behind his head and spoke, "Mrs. Howell, how nice of you to come in for a training session today. Yes, I do have about an hour or so that I can devote to your education. But first, I think you need to get more comfortable if we are to progress. Saturday, you were privileged to see me in all my glory, and if we are to proceed, I think it is only fair that you come over her beside my desk and strip off that dress so I can see what we have to work with."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.