Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

When Saturday arrived, Jean got her things together for her visit to Mike's. She did not think that she would go swimming, as she rarely sat out in the sun due to her white complexion. So she dressed in shorts and a cool top, conservative bra and panties. Ray was out in the yard working when she called from the door that she was leaving. She told Ray that she had made a sandwich for his lunch and did not know when the training was over, so she would call if it were late. Ray was busy mowing and just waved his wife on her way.

The drive to Mike's house was easy, as she had looked up his place on Mapquest. It was out of the town a little, but easy to find. When she pulled her van up Mike's driveway, in a secluded wooded area, she saw Mike in the yard. He had his shirt off, wore tight sweat shorts, and was working on his hedges. Jean had to stop herself from moving her hand to her pussy as she looked on this black man's physique. He really was built, and his obvious male appendage filled his short to the breaking point. Mike stopped his work and came over to her door.

"Hey Jean, glad to see you found the place. Hope my directions were OK."

"They were fine Mike. You have a lovely place here." Jean climbed down from her car with Mike's hand helping her out. Together, they strolled around the yard until they came into the back yard and a nice area that had a shaded area next to the pool, with a table with a stack of books. Lounge chairs and towels were close by and the pool looked nice and cool. The day promised to get warm.

Mike offered Jean a drink and she accepted an Ice Tea. As Mike went to get it, she offered to help and followed close behind. "If I am to take classes here, I do not want to be a burden. Please show me where things are and I can make myself to home," the blond stated bouncing behind Mike's broad back. Mike smiled, knowing that soon she will be right at home here in his house, in every way a couple should.

Giving Jean a tour of the house, that included his bedroom, she quickly adjusted to the lay of the house and armed with her drink stated, "Well, I guess its time to start my training. What are we going to learn today?" Mike wanted to burst out with a curriculum of fucking and sucking but kept a straight face and took her to the table to go over the subjects he had arranged. The first hour or so was going to be on teaching styles and different approaches. After lunch he was going to get into some of the classroom dynamic sessions, dealing with discipline and sexual harassment. He hoped to get into some interesting hand's-on experiments as the afternoon developed.

The morning went quickly and she went through the readings with ease. Mike came and went as she read, and she enjoyed looking at his body as he puttered around the yard. She caught herself asking questions she knew the answers to just to get Mike to stand over her and talk about the subject. She would pretend to listen but was captivated by this hunks body and swaying package so obvious in his shorts. Over the course of the morning she had determined that he was not wearing any underwear under his shorts, and at times she could clearly see the large ridged head of his cock against his shorts leg.

Jean offered to make lunch and they had a nice talk about their families over the sandwiches Jean made.

Mike learned all about Jean, her boys and her husband. Jean learned that Mike was a bachelor, inherited some cash to buy this nice house and was comfortable in his lifestyle. Jean could not help but ask, "So, what's a gorgeous guy like you doing being single? I would think some nice girl would have taken you off the field long ago." Mike sensing an opportunity, stared into her eyes and responded, "Jean, I am not the kind of guy who is looking for a 'nice girl'. I enjoy my life and I think the women who have been with me come away very satisfied. I know that I am attractive. You know you are a beautiful women. We should live life to the fullest as it presents itself and that has always been my motto."

The intensity of Mike's words made Jean uncomfortable. He found her attractive and he was a very vital man. She would have to be careful to keep this in the friendship mode and not get too hot and heavy.

The air was thick with sexual innuendo as the two finished their lunch in silence. Mike returned to his work and Jean to her reading. The day was getting hot and Jean was starting to perspire. Mike had come out of the house wearing a tight pair of swim trunks and dived into the pool to cool off. Swimming over to the side of the pool he noticed Jean succumbing to the heat and made an offer. "Jean, you look hot, why don't you put your swim suit on and come into the pool?"

Jean remembered she had not brought a suit. "I would love to Mike, but I did not bring my swim suit. It looks so cool, and it is getting warm out here."

Mike smiled, "That's OK, I have a few ladies swim suits that have been left here over the year that I know you would fit into." Climbing out of the pool, with the wet suit leaving every inch of Mike's cock and balls for her to see, he took her hand and led the protesting mother of two into the house. When Mike laid out the three sets of bikini swimsuits on the bed for her to choose. She got self-conscious and began to protest, "Oh Mike, I could never wear bikinis like those. I'm an old married woman. Don't you have a nice one piece I could wear?"

Mike shook his head, "Nope, this is it, and you should not be saying you are old or that you would not look great in any of these suits. Here wear this one for me. There is no reason for you to be hot and sweating as we go through this training. We are both adult, so put this on and I will see you in the pool in five minutes." Taking the two suits that were a little less revealing then the one he picked, he turned and walked out the door. Jean just stood there with her mouth open. She had never been talked to in that strong dominant way and just could not get a grip to continue her complaint. She had not worn a bikini in 15 years, but looking at the patches of cloth in her hand she now felt she had no choice. She did not want to appear a prude to Mike and his forcefulness put her into slow motion action. Closing the door for privacy, she began to strip out of her cloths. She was glad that she always kept her bush trimmed short so when she pulled up the bottoms, none of her hair stood out. The bottom barely covered her butt and she felt like she was totally on display. The top piece barely covered half her full tits and she would have to be careful not to fall out of her top while in the water. She did not even want to look in the mirror, because if she did she would lose all her nerve. Walking slowly out to the pool, she felt like she was a total slut in this outfit.

Mike was in the water watching the blond walk to the steps of the pool and begin to enter, step by step. The water slowly covered her and as the suit got wet, all of Jean's charms became apparent to his gaze. It was at this moment, watching the women obey his instructions and present herself to his lustful gaze; he knew she would be his toy.

The two swam side by side for a couple minutes, not saying a think. Just enjoying the cool water caressing their skin and steeling looks at each other's bodies. Soon they knew it was time to get out of the water, and they moved to the steps. Mike took Jean's hand to steady her as she walked out of the water. Standing just behind the blond, Mike saw all of Jean's body as she ascended to the deck. He quickly went and got a towel and wrapped it around her shoulders and began to guide her to the lounge chairs.

"Jean, its time for some training in classroom dynamics. Its just discussion, so lets sit in these loungers, enjoy the sun and talk. Here let me put some of this sun screen on your back as we don't want your white skin to get burnt." Sitting down on the lounger, Jean was on autopilot, following any request Mike made. She soon felt his strong hands rubbing the cool lotion into her back. His hands working dangerously close to her ass as he covered her. Giving her the bottle he went to his chair while Jean continued to put the lotion on the rest of her body. She had never been a sun person, so the lotion was needed. Mike lay back and watched Jean spread the lotion over her tits and down her belly to her legs. He had to admire the fine shape Jean had kept her body. For a 46-year lady, she could easily pass for late 30s. He hoped she also had the stamina to withstand his sexual assaults once he had broken her defenses.

He began to talk to Jean of school policy about what was appropriate and what was not when it came to contact between students and teachers. He was being vague and Jean began to ask questions. "Mike, how do you know when a kid is just being friendly and when he is trying to get fresh?" Jean had really never considered any problems cropping up in the sexual realm as she had been teaching her own kids and it never crossed her mind. Now Mike was proposing scenarios where she might be confronted with unwanted advances and what she should do.

Mike thought it was time for a demonstration to help their discussion. "Here Jean, lets go the table and I will play the student you are tutoring and I want to see what your reaction will be to some of the actions you will probably see. You have to expect some of this as you are a very hot lady and some the kids are in their prime and will screw you in a second." Jean did not know weather to be flattered by that statement or run home to Ray.

Mike sat down and opened a book.

"OK, come up to me and act like you would when answering a question about something in this book."

Jean came up to Mike's right side and just like she did with her own boys, put her hand on Mike's shoulder and leaned over to read what Mike was pointing at.

Mike took this opportunity to bring his right had up the back of her leg and slowly trace a finger up her thigh. Jean froze at the touch and Mike kept up a slow motion trace until his fingers were only inches from her wet bikini bottoms. Mike broke the trance; "You know that if you do what you just did during a tutoring session, you could get yourself in trouble. I know my fingers must have startled you, but by not moving and keeping your hand on by body you are just asking for a horny kid to do this."

Mike pushed with his right hand on Jean's legs until she felt herself begin to bend forward. With just a pull and a twist, Jean was sitting on Mike's lap with his arms wrapped around her and pulling her in for a quick kiss. Letting her go, she was so stunned that she just sat there and looked to Mike's strong face.

"You have to be very careful around rowdy horny guys, Jean. You are not strong and will be easy to get the better of if you let yourself get into a compromising position. You should have come from the front and looked over the desk, avoiding any contact. You touched me first, so I naturally took it that you wanted me and took what I wanted. You have to expect that kind of treatment. Some of the guys I will be having you tutor are not from the best backgrounds and need a strong hand. Think you are still up for the task?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.