Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut - Cover

Jean, Mike's Black Cock Slut

Copyright© 2007 by Topcat

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Empty nest couple find out that once the kids are gone, the suppressed desires will change their lives forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Needles  

Beth usually spent about an hour a day now on her computer doing video chats with Brad. She had been keeping Brad wound tight for her body and using her domination to keep him working hard in his studies. She had quickly came up with a carrot and stick approach that would tease Brad with video sex as long as he kept to his books and did well on his studies. She had him keep his computer set up for streaming video when he got back to his room each day. She would occasionally check to see if he was studying and when she caught him slacking off she would deny him her time and keep him from viewing her as she puttered around her room in sexy lingerie. When he has been really good, she let him watch as she played with herself. He loved to watch her play with herself as she told him hot she was for her college stud. They had been doing this teasing and domination from afar for a couple of months and spring break was approaching.

Beth had already determined that Pitt University would be great for her, and having Brad as her toy boy would be an extra bonus. She wanted to come up on spring break and visit the school using Brad as her host. One day as Beth was putting Jean through a nice workout, she told her what she wanted from her the next time she talked with her son.

"Pet, what do you think of your son Brad's grades this term? You know that he is working hard to please me."

Jean pulled her face from Beth's slick pussy and thought for a minute. "He seems to be buckling down much better then first term. I feel confident that he will keep his scholarship. I want to thank you for helping to keep him on track." Jean really meant her thanks. She had some idea of the relationship Beth and Brad maintained, but considering her own predicament, she could hardly judge.

Beth pulled Jean back to her open hole and told her slave what she wanted. "The next time you talk to Brad I want you to agree whole heartedly to the idea of me going up to Pitt for a visit during spring break. In fact, I will be driving your car. I want you to insist that Brad play host and show me all around. I think we both know that Brad needs a strong hand to keep him on track. He has great potential, but he does not need some little twit girlfriend to distract him. I am perfect to give him both his sexual stimulation and personal direction. From now on you will do everything you can to sing my praises and push him to accepting me as his mate."

Jean heard and had to agree with her mistress. She nodded her head while keeping her tongue buried deep in Beth's tasty pussy.

Over the next weeks, the visit was all arranged. When Coach Mike heard about Beth's visit he could not help throwing a twist into the mix. He had been working to get Drew into Pitt's basketball lineup and had arranged an interview. He easily rescheduled it to coincide with Beth's visit and insisted that they share the ride. Pitt's recruiter would arrange accommodations for Drew during the stay. He also gave Drew some instruction that would bring the Howell clan deeper under black dominion.

Beth had decided to keep Drew's visit a secret, so when they pulled up into the parking lot where Brad was waiting, the look on Brad's face was priceless. He did not know if this guy was Beth's boyfriend or what.

Beth swung her long ebony legs out the door, flashing Brad a clear view up her skirt to her tiny thong. Brad got an instant hard on.

Beth stood and reached up and brought Brad's face down for a deep kiss. When they finally broke, she breathed, "Missed you lover."

Brad was in seventh heaven. Drew was forgotten until he broke their moment.

"Hate to break up the reunion, but could you point me to the athletic department." Brad was introduced to Drew and Beth told him about Drew's visit for a possible athletic scholarship. Brad offered to show Drew where to go once they got Beth's stuff settled in his room. Brad lead the two black teens up to his room and let Beth get settled while he took Drew up the hill to the field house.

"I hope you get accepted, Drew. It would be great to have some more people from home around to help out when we need to drive back and forth during holidays."

"That would be cool. You and Beth seem pretty tight."

"She's a great catch. I have been looking forward to this visit since she told me she wanted to take a look at campus."

"Well, I hope you keep her happy. Beth is a great bitch. Super hot."

Brad just nodded his head and finally they reached the office where Drew was told to make contact with his sponsor.

Brad extended his hand and said, "Well, good luck. Here's my cell phone number if you need any more assistance."

Drew squeezed Brad's hand, not meaning to hurt, but just giving a healthy grip that far exceeded Brad's small hand's ability to equal.

"Thanks' Brad, I will be getting in touch. Maybe you can show me some of the hot places around this campus."

Brad said his goodbye's and was soon running back to his room and his girl.

Brad and Beth were soon in each other's arms and she gave her boy a nice cuddle. Beth went and showered and soon they were off to tour the campus. They had a great time and Brad took her out for a nice pizza dinner. He was so proud to be seen with this beautiful girl on his arm, and Beth played the loyal girlfriend very well.

After dinner, when they retired to Brad's room, Beth began to show her true colors.

"Baby, I hear you did well on your midterms. Show me the results and I will give you're your rewards. I told you that I would give you a prize for each A and punish you for anything less."

Brad showed her his grades and was happy with his four A's and only one B. When Beth saw the results she let Brad know what he would receive. She took her boy in her arms and told him he would get one orgasm for each A, but he would be punished for the B. She did not tell him what his punishment would be. Beth had not really thought up an appropriate punishment yet.

They quickly got naked and were soon on Brad's single bed. Beth was happy to see Brad still wore panties as she had trained him. Brad was so excited. He had not dated any other girl since Christmas, as Beth had kept him so enthralled. He had wacked off many times, but having her naked with him again was so good. She also missed her boy's tongue and his devotion to her body. He was such a grateful puppy for attention.

She lay back and after some nice kissing, pushed his head to its rightful place.

Brad was only too happy to dive into his girlfriend's sweet pussy. She also used her feet to work down to his groin and rub his balls and little dick. Brad was getting so close to coming that he knew if this continued he would shoot all over her feet. He also wanted to use his four orgasms in Beth's pussy. She had other ideas. She was enjoying Brad's face, grinding her whole pussy up and down his eager lips. She had her strong thighs tight around his head and he was not moving until she had a good come. She kept up her torment of his cock and despite Brad's attempt to mount her he wasted his first load all over her pretty feet. Beth continued to work up to her orgasm and she squealed in delight when she finally unloaded her essence on Brad's face. When she was satisfied, she relaxed and let Brad rest his head on her thigh. His face was slick but he had a smile on his face. He so enjoyed giving his girl pleasure. Beth looked down and saw all the cum dripping from her toes.

"Brad, be a lover and clean up the mess you made on my feet. I hope you enjoyed it cause that counted towards your grade presents."

"Baby, come on. You aren't really going to hold me to that limit are you?"

Beth met Brad's whine with a stare that could have frozen a medusa.

He just stopped, and slid down to take each foot in his hands and worked his tongue all over each foot until they were all clean. She also pointed to a little puddle on the sheet which he quickly licked up.

When he had satisfied her, she held out her arm and Brad moved up and snuggled in his girl's arms. She caressed his hair and held him to her bosom. "That's my good boy. You are going to be such a good boy toy for me. I love having you as my lover boy. Now I am tired from the long drive and your great tongue. Let's get some sleep and we will continue our loving tomorrow."

Brad and Beth slept well together. Even if the bed was small, Brad fit nicely up against Beth's tight ass.

The next day, Beth had Brad shower with her. Brad sported a hard on the whole time. Beth had Brad wash and tend to her body as a slave boy would his mistress. If Brad noticed the demeaning way Beth kept telling Brad how to tend to her needs, one would never know by the way he eagerly went about his task. He loved to touch and caress Beth's body and his hard little dick told her that he was happy. They eventually got all clean and dressed and were on there way to a full day of visiting professors and touring buildings. By the time they went back to Brad's room in the late afternoon, Beth was pretty much convinced she would do well here, especially with Brad as her personal servant boy toy.

They rested and then went out to a nice restaurant for dinner. Again, Brad was proud to be seen with the gorgeous black teen and took very good care of his date. When they got back to the room, Beth asked Brad for a nice message. As Beth got naked and lay on the bed, Brad lit some scented candles and lowered the lights. With some soft music playing Brad began to please his girl. He did his best to really give a message and not slip into sexual play. He wanted to last tonight and have Beth feel him in her wet pussy.

Beth was really impressed with Brad's restrain and his abilities as a masseuse. She felt really relaxed and horny by the time she reached up and pulled Brad down for a kiss.

"Thank you lover, that was a great message. You will have to do that regularly for me. Now let's give you a nice reward for your hard work this term."

Brad needed no more encouragement. He felt Beth spread her legs inviting him to work his hard dick into her waiting hole. He almost came as he felt her velvety soft pussy lips as he drove into her horny pit. Brad was soon fucking his girl with all the pent up feeling he had been holding in. He only lasted about two minutes until he felt his cock spasmed. He tried to make it last, but Beth was working her pussy muscles, milking him. He could not hold back under that stimulation and Beth's heated kisses.

Once he came, he thought they would quit, but Beth just kept squeezing her pussy and Brad's youthful dick was soon hard again. Beth rolled over and started to ride her boy. She put her hands on his chest and ground her pussy on his dick and pelvic bone. She was going to come and could not be stopped. She was happy to feel Brad squirt at the same time her orgasm crashed over her pussy. She looked down and smiled. She lowered her body and hugged Brad. They kissed and fondled each other in a delightful afterglow of lovers.

"That was great, Love. I think you really love me. You came twice that time. Only one more treat while I am here. You better make it your best."

Brad looked up at his women and smiled. "That was the best sex I ever had. I do love you. I hope you will let me spend many more times in your beautiful pussy. I love how it feels when you come."

"Well, we'll see. But now I think my hole needs some attention from your tongue rather then your little dickee. Show me how much you love my pussy."

With that command, Brad was soon lapping out Beth's pussy. He drank down his own sperm and worked hard to bring Beth to another strong climax.

They were soon asleep in each other arms, satisfied in their young love.

The next day started much like the last, except Beth put Brad to work touching up on her shaved pussy and legs. She taught him how she liked to be shaved and then to he rub in oil to keep her skin soft and smooth. He seemed to again enjoy his task and would have played with Beth's body the rest of the morning if she let him.

Beth teased Brad unmercifully, making him lick her body where he had shaved to see if it was close enough. She saw his raging hard on but kept telling him to hold off for his last release. She did get horny and pulled Brad's face into her pussy as she stood over the kneeling boy. She humped his face till she had a nice climax. Pushing Brad away, she turned and went back into the bedroom. "That was a nice way to start the day. I think we should do this every day once I get here. A girl could get used to having you around."

Brad did not know how to take Beth's taunt. So he took it as a compliment and decided that he could also get use to pleasing his girl each morning.

They spent the day touring Pittsburg, going to the waterfront shopping area and up to the observation hill. By the time they were driving back to campus it was approaching dinner time. Brad's cell phone rang as they were driving up to the dorm.

It was Drew, wanting to meet up and see what was happening. They set a meeting at the Cathedral and were soon exchanging opinions about the school. Apparently, Drew had impressed the recruiter and things looked good for his scholarship. They had a nice dinner at Pitt Central and the talk soon got around to what the night life was like here at Pitt.

"What does a horny black stud do on this campus for fun?"

"Well, not being black or a stud, I can't help you Drew."

"Come on, you must know some black organizations or fraternity's that we can visit."

Brad thought about Drew's request and looked at Beth. She was looking down at her drink, kind of ignoring the conversations. Brad came to the conclusion that the sooner he could ditch Drew somewhere, the sooner he and Beth could get back to bed.

"Well, there is this one fraternity that kind of has a reputation for being black only. I could show you where it is, but I can't help you getting in the door."

"Don't worry about that; just show us where the action is."

The trio was soon walking up the hill to the fraternity row area. They heard music playing and soon found out that it was coming from the fraternity Brad had suggested.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.